Man Hires KKK To Kill Nieghbor

What would you do if some ****** raped your wife?

Those are like unicorns. They dont exist. What does that have to do with the fact the wife was giving it up out of both panty legs to the neighbor? If she wasn't begging for it then why didn't she call the cops on him?

Last edited:
Who gives a shit, is this all you got when it comes to white on black crime?

Not dead? The "Klan members" were undercover police officers. Doesn't that indicate the KKK is dead?

No it indicates the guy knew the KKK was still around and got tricked into talking to some undercover cops. Are you stupid?

No. It might indicate that the guy THOUGHT the KKK was still around.

It's like the muslims that THINK they are dealing with al quaeda when they plan to bomb Times Square, but it's really the FBI. As we all know, obama destroyed al quaeda they no longer exist.

Not dead? The "Klan members" were undercover police officers. Doesn't that indicate the KKK is dead?

No it indicates the guy knew the KKK was still around and got tricked into talking to some undercover cops. Are you stupid?

It's like the muslims that THINK they are dealing with al quaeda when they plan to bomb Times Square, but it's really the FBI. As we all know, obama destroyed al quaeda they no longer exist.

No. He KNEW the KKK was still around. If his friend had not dropped a dime on him he would have gotten in contact with them. You must stupid to think they are not still around. I wonder who dry cleans all those robes those cowardly klan clown members wear?

I have a question for the racist bigot.

If he knew the KKK was still around why did he talk to undercover cops? Wouldn't it make more sense to actually go to the KKK if you knew they existed?

This thread proves two things.

1. The guy was stupid enough to believe the KKK still exists.
  2. That he is actually smarter than you, because you believe he found them when he didn't.

No. He KNEW the KKK was still around. If his friend had not dropped a dime on him he would have gotten in contact with them. You must stupid to think they are not still around. I wonder who dry cleans all those robes those cowardly klan clown members wear?

Was his friend in the KKK?

If not, how does that prove anything other than your stupidity?

If he knew the KKK was still around why did he talk to undercover cops? Wouldn't it make more sense to actually go to the KKK if you knew they existed?

2. That he is actually smarter than you, because you believe he found them when he didn't.

All I want to ask is are you really that stupid? They were undercover KKK. Please explain how can you be undercover for something that does not exist? Are there people that are undercover Tasmanians?

What does his friend have to do with anything other than telling the FBI? Youre the one that thinks the FBI is undercover in an organization that no longer exists. Damn youre stupid.

Blacks will always defend other blacks as long as it's against whites, even if it's bad for their own community.

Asclepias is a black that voted for Marion Barry after he got out of prison

All I want to ask is are you really that stupid? They were undercover KKK. Please explain how can you be undercover for something that does not exist? Are there people that are undercover Tasmanians?

I love it when people don't read their own links.

An undercover FBI agent who identified himself to Morgan as a Klansman had a phone conversation with Morgan on Aug. 22, in which Morgan used a racial slur to describe the black man he wanted hanged. He told the undercover that he had just fired some shots at the neighbor in an attempt to intimidate him, according to the paper.
Damn, look at that, the only proof this guy had that the KKK is real is that he got a phone call from the FBI. Does that mean that the KKK is actually the FBI?

What does his friend have to do with anything other than telling the FBI? Youre the one that thinks the FBI is undercover in an organization that no longer exists. Damn youre stupid.

You are the one that keeps bring up the friend, why is that? Are you trying to deflect from the fact that you are so stupid you think the FBI is the KKK?

I love it when people don't read their own links.

An undercover FBI agent who identified himself to Morgan as a Klansman had a phone conversation with Morgan on Aug. 22, in which Morgan used a racial slur to describe the black man he wanted hanged. He told the undercover that he had just fired some shots at the neighbor in an attempt to intimidate him, according to the paper.
Damn, look at that, the only proof this guy had that the KKK is real is that he got a phone call from the FBI. Does that mean that the KKK is actually the FBI?

He wasn"t pretending to be an FBI agent dummy. Dont avoid the question. How can you be undercover for something that doesn't exist?

The KKK could never do the amount of damage to blacks as they do to themselves

Forum List

Back