Man on bail for murder.....found with illegal gun....this is how democrats create gun crime.

Read a history book. They came to power because the people voted for them.
The violence came about in their fight to stay in power. (remind you of somebody whose name rhymes with Drumpf)

They came to power beating their enemies and murdering them.......they first took guns away from Jews and their political enemies.......

Fueled by post-war unrest and Hitler’s charismatic leadership, thousands joined the Nazis in the early 1920s.

By 1925, Hitler was out of prison and once again in control of the Nazi Party. The attempted coup had taught him an important lesson. Never again would he attempt an armed uprising. Instead, the Nazis would use the rights guaranteed by the Weimar Constitution—freedom of the press, the right to assemble, and freedom of speech—to win control of Germany.

In January 1933, Hindenburg and his advisors decided to make a deal with Hitler. He had the popularity they lacked, and they had the power he needed. Hindenburg’s advisors believed that the responsibility of being in power would make Hitler moderate his views. They convinced themselves that they were wise enough and powerful enough to “control” Hitler.

No.....blacks believed the lies of FDR......
FDR is long dead. And half a century after his passing the blacks in federal office were almost universally democrats. Just like a century earlier where they were almost universally republicans.

The sides switched.

The prosecutors stated that all of those arrested, none of them had guns......no guns were fired by the protestors....you have nothing.....
Actually there statement was much narrower. None of those arrested while "inside" the capitol had guns. Protesters outside had been arrested with firearms.

At least three people arrested in connection with the Capitol riot are facing gun charges, though the government has not alleged that those three were part of the actual breach of the building.

Actually Matt Gaetz says you carry your guns around to overthrow the government.

Goes to show you Americans have different reasons for carrying a firearm. I carry mine for self-defense as this is no longer a safe neighborhood. I have a loaded gun in the headboard of my bed and another on the dresser in case somebody breaks in while I'm sleeping, or tries to break in while I'm on this puter or watching television. I simply run to my bedroom and grab the one on the dresser.

What do you think we need to carry our guns around for anyway--other Republicans? We need to carry our firearms because of Democrats. We can never get rid of guns until we get rid of Democrats first, and that time can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned.
Actually Matt Gaetz says you carry your guns around to overthrow the government.

That is the primary reason the founders codified the already existing Right in the Constitution...so that we don't have to have 12 million unarmed men, women and children murdered in gas chambers the way they were murdered in Europe....
Yeah, the founders were really worried about gas chambers.

You're an idiot.

They're not saying it's worse than terrorism. They saying it manifests itself in terrorism. In the past it was lynchings. Today it's insurrections.

Insurrections? Plural? You meant to say insurrection as in singluar. So where does that put us at compared to the left with riots, like 100 to 1 or something.

Maybe I'm hearing and seeing things in this video or something; got my first Covid vac today. But I hear Biden saying the most "lethal" threat to the homeland today is white supremacy. Now gee, how many people have died in the last ten years due to white supremacy compared to the foreign and domestic terrorist attacks in the last ten years?

Yep.....I would say about 95% of gun crime and gun murder in the U.S. is created by the policies and actions of the democrat party....

Another example..

Shortly after a CWB reporter settled in for an afternoon of felony bond court proceedings, prosecutors announced the first case of the day in which they would accuse someone of possessing a gun while on bail for another gun case. Toward the end of the session, another man was charged with having a gun while on bail for first-degree murder.
----

Just a few hours later, Vincent Davidson, 38, walked into a bond court hearing conducted via Zoom before Judge Mary Marubio. Prosecutors were charging him with a new case — unlawful use of a weapon by a felon. They said he was on bail for first-degree murder and shooting a second person when cops allegedly caught him with another gun this week.

On October 1, 2017, a man walked up to Tommie L. Jones, 28, and a 26-year-old woman as they stood in the 2600 block of East 75th Street around 10:30 a.m. The man pulled out a gun and opened fire on the two. Jones was pronounced dead at the scene from multiple gunshot wounds to his head and back. The woman, shot in the back, was seriously wounded but survived.

How about before you bother normal American gun owners with stupid, new gun laws that also won't keep guns out of the hands of criminals...you keep guys like this in jail, and then prison.

"Illegal Gun?"

WTF is an "illegal gun?"
Is it possible we can shut down those "illegal gun" manufacturers?

THAT would certainly solve all the gun crime problems, right?

Yep.....I would say about 95% of gun crime and gun murder in the U.S. is created by the policies and actions of the democrat party....

Another example..

95%? And the democrats are responsible for all that ?
What a load of hate filled paranoid rubbish.

Their policies release the tiny number of violent offenders over and over again........in democrat party controlled cities, the gun crime and gun murder is committed by criminals caught by the police, who are then released by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians.....I have on many occasions posted the stories of their policies that release these violent criminals..then get accused of copy and paste after I provide the links that people like you say don't exist....

"Gun Crimes"
But wait, I thought you people claimed guns don't commit crimes.
so now you're saying guns do commit crimes?

Are those guns committing "gun crimes" also those "illegal guns" you mentioned earlier?

They're not saying it's worse than terrorism. They saying it manifests itself in terrorism. In the past it was lynchings. Today it's insurrections.

... Now gee, how many people have died in the last ten years due to white supremacy compared to the foreign and domestic terrorist attacks in the last ten years?

the number is incalculable.
Denied healthcare
Food deserts
crowded living making for rampant spreading of diseases
AND
Prisons
Police

Incalculable but I guarantee way more than any terrorist attacks. even the White ones.

You are ignorantly linking democrats (communists) with race. You know nothing but hate for democrats so to speak unbiased is now null and void.
Trump divided the country but you never recognised a well worn fascist tactic. Now it's carryover is blamed on Biden. Apparently division only started in inauguration day. Really? You're not real smart at this.
How is Biden promoting racism? I say he has not introduced one policy that suggest that. You have because it's all you have. You're pathetically ignorant.

I just told you how he's promoting racist hate. Why do you leftists always ask questions we already answered all the time? It's like you have a mental block that stops you from reading things you don't want to see.

But since I answered yours before you even asked, I'll turn it around on you: How did Trump divide the country? Did he do it with prison reform that got thousands of blacks out of prison early? Did he do it when he allocated more funding to black colleges? How? Thems colored peoples must be pretty dumb, they's came out in higher numbers for Trump than other Republican candidates. Of course they really weren't black. You ain't really black unless you voted for Biden.

The Democrat party wouldn't be anything today if they didn't turn Americans against each other all the time: Rich vs poor, police vs criminal, religious vs secular, pro gun Americans vs anti-gun Americans, CEO's vs workers, black vs white, and oh.......... my favorite of all time, War On Women. This from the party that is destroying chances of high school girls to win trophies and possibly get a college scholarship because some weirdo in a dress decides to compete in female sports.

The Democrat party's strategy is to form people into groups, and then decide which groups they love and which groups they hate. But I don't want to drift off the topic too far and turn this conversation into a racial jungle. Besides, I've got to get to 7-11 and pickup some beer which is always difficult since I don't speak Indian.

Denied healthcare
Food deserts
AND
Prisons
Police

Incalculable but I guarantee way more than any terrorist attacks. even the White ones.

Such bullshit. What does anything you listed have to do with white supremacy? And thanks for supporting my post above this one.

"Illegal Gun?"

WTF is an "illegal gun?"

An illegal gun is one that is stolen or used by somebody not permitted to be in possession of a firearm. But hey, where do they manufacture all those illegal narcotics at, an illegal narcotics factory somewhere?

In the past it was lynchings. Today it's insurrections.
Insurrections? Plural? You meant to say insurrection as in singluar. So where does that put us at compared to the left with riots, like 100 to 1 or something.
When I said insurrections plural, was because there was more than one.

On October 8, 2020, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) announced the arrests of 13 men suspected of orchestrating a domestic terror plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, the Governor of Michigan, and otherwise violently overthrow the state government.

... Now gee, how many people have died in the last ten years due to white supremacy compared to the foreign and domestic terrorist attacks in the last ten years?

Denied healthcare
Food deserts
AND
Prisons
Police

Hmmmm.....and all of those problems are found in democrat party controlled cities..............total control of those cities with democrats in charge of every aspect of the government from police, education, transportation, the courts, public welfare agencies.........

In the past it was lynchings. Today it's insurrections.
When I said insurrections plural, was because there was more than one.

On October 8, 2020, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) announced the arrests of 13 men suspected of orchestrating a domestic terror plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, the Governor of Michigan, and otherwise violently overthrow the state government.

7 months of burning and looting our cities........burning and destroying court houses and police stations and murdering over 30 Americans.....and setting up their own, independent, insurrectionist zones of control that exist to this day.....2 billion dollars in damages to mostly black owned businesses, and hundreds of police officers wounded........

Actual violence by democrat party controlled blm and antifa..........

in cities across the United States....

13 dipshits who were arrested long before they did anything...

Can you see the fucking difference?

Denied healthcare
Food deserts
AND
Prisons
Police

Such bullshit. What does anything you listed have to do with white supremacy? And thanks for supporting my post above this one.
The simple fact that you're too stupid to understand the link and too lazy to find out for yourself doesn't impact the actual factual truth of the post.

"Illegal Gun?"

WTF is an "illegal gun?"

An illegal gun is one that is stolen or used by somebody not permitted to be in possession of a firearm. But hey, where do they manufacture all those illegal narcotics at, an illegal narcotics factory somewhere?
Do try to stay on topic.

BUT
I thought gun owners were "responsible."
And I thought having a gun PREVENTED crimes.

Are you saying that guns DON'T prevent crimes?
Are you saying that gun owners are not "responsible?"

NEWS FLASH....Gun Guy Discovers Reality...More to come!

Actual violence by democrat party controlled blm and antifa..........

in cities across the United States....

13 dipshits who were arrested long before they did anything...

Can you see the fucking difference?
One was a series of riots by angry citizens. The other was an insurrection against the state government of Michigan.

I don't care who does it. I can't support insurrections. I took an oath to the constitution against it.

Another example..

95%? And the democrats are responsible for all that ?
What a load of hate filled paranoid rubbish.

When you consider that the government created the War on Drugs, is it very easy to see how it is the government that is responsible for most shootings.
Same thing happened with alcohol prohibition.
When you make things illegal, profits go up, you have to deal with cash, and you can't take it to the bank or call police.

Forum List

Back