Man opens fire on crowd at BLM protest .. it was going to happen

How much more crap do you think we are going to take? DC is nuts right now..

Maybe this shooting will keep the rioters home.. stop looting!
Democrat mayors do your job and they won’t open fire on your welfare babies
Wow, GREAT news! Just SHOOT the dumbf*cks, and DON'T put up with ANY MORE sh*t. Thank you.
Seriously?

....so, you don’t agree with the right to peacefully protest....free speech?

Gonna shoot these dumbfucks too?

49E149F0-0DBE-4A8F-A1E0-6BCFDDB1D321.jpeg

Does shooting peaceful protestors make you happy?
There is no such thing as peaceful protesters anymore it seems. If you’re bitten by dogs over and over again and a dog runs at you, will you assume it’s friendly and not defend yourself? If a protest came to my door, I would not assume it will be peaceful. The Leftists have themselves to blame for it.
I don’t agree, there have been hundreds and hundreds of protests, but media concentrates on the few that turn violent.
Actually the media makes excuses like they do for CHOP. We see what we want to see I guess? Tearing down statues and spray painting monuments is not peaceful in my book.

There is no such thing as peaceful protesters anymore it seems. If you’re bitten by dogs over and over again and a dog runs at you, will you assume it’s friendly and not defend yourself? If a protest came to my door, I would not assume it will be peaceful. The Leftists have themselves to blame for it.
I don’t agree, there have been hundreds and hundreds of protests, but media concentrates on the few that turn violent.
Actually the media makes excuses like they do for CHOP. We see what we want to see I guess? Tearing down statues and spray painting monuments is not peaceful in my book.
No those acts are not peaceful, but also not what I am referring to.

Every peaceful protest also assumes white people are racist and silence is violence. We cannot have a true awakening if we aren’t going to be honest with one another.

What makes you think they were shooting at innocent protestors?

I am sure this is just another Black on Black crime perpetrated by those who really pose a threat to Black Lives.

It happens everyday with these people, you know ....

Most protestors are innocent.

Is it open season on protesters? Can we shoot those protesting against social distancing and wearing masks? How many males can I shoot ? Are females in season?

You can shoot all the females you want at BLM rallies.

Tell them that you have permission.

Seem like when the right gets fed up they leave a trail of bodies, when the left gets fed up they leave a trail of trash.
LOL .....

What a dumb comment.

Do you have a link to back up your nonsense?

Of course not ....

You are simply parroting Delusions from that Leftist Alternate Universe.

Every peaceful protest also assumes white people are racist and silence is violence. We cannot have a true awakening if we aren’t going to be honest with one another.
I don’t think everyone of them does...and it really doesn’t matter. As long as they aren’t destroying things or killing people, they have the right to believe what they want and that applies to anyone.

I do see your point. So...the question what is going to get us to the important conversations we need to be having? These protests are the result of one killing too many, on top of several other recent high profile killings and it has opened up a Pandora’s box of anger, grievances, injustices that have never been adequately addressed.

I pity the good police who are getting the unfiltered brunt of this, and city officials who have to walk a fine line between public order and civil rights, and between giving angry masses enough space to blow off steam, preventing worse violence and preserving public order. No easy task.

I think what we are seeing now is, at least publically, a lot of knee jerk hasty reactions to all this, but hopefully beneath it are the conversations we need to be having. I also think the fact that this happening in the midst of a pandemic, lockdowns, economic problems and a bitterly divided political climate doesn’t help.

Seem like when the right gets fed up they leave a trail of bodies, when the left gets fed up they leave a trail of trash.
LOL .....

What a dumb comment.

Do you have a link to back up your nonsense?

Of course not ....

You are simply parroting Delusions from that Leftist Alternate Universe.
I tend reply to dumb comments with something of similar caliber. Don’t like it? Elevate the conversation.

I tend reply to dumb comments with something of similar caliber. Don’t like it? Elevate the conversation.
I don't believe you ....

It appears to be far too natural for you.

I think you are just using that LIE as a deflection because you can't back up the nonsense that you post as requested.
Believe what you wish :)

According to the article, this a peaceful protest, in area of ongoing peaceful protests. What “crap” was anyone having to take that justifies a shooting?
I’m waiting for more news to come out but I hope it was a patriot that took them out

None of them are peaceful they are calling cops names

OP, what will you say when #BlackLivesMatter patriots starts bussing back and takes out a few race soldiers?

Because that's going to be the case the next time some white supremacist coward attempts to pull such a stunt on unsuspecting Americans exercising their First Amendment rights.

I'm not shooting anyone, but I do carry pepper spray and I will use it on any jackass who tries to pass within 6' without a mask.
That would be called assault and most Leftist like yourself approve of that kind of violence or worse perpetrated upon innocent Americans..
No, the assault happens when someone breathes their respiratory droplets on me during a pandemic while the 7 day rolling average in my city continues to rise at a hateful level.

I am protecting a loved one with a genetic lung disease. I don't care about their stupid political statements or their learning issues with science. I'm not taking any chances. I will give warning first, but if they don't back the fuck up real quick, I will defend myself from their attack.
83450143.jpg

None of them are peaceful they are calling cops names
Woah...have I missed some major changes in the Constitution? Calling people names is now violence?

Forum List

Back