Man opens fire on police

Nothing pansy about not wanting to kill people. You however are very sick.

Know what you need?
You need a good ole fashioned home invasion by six guys who take away your high capacity wiffle ball bat,shove it up your ass,steal all your shit and then beat you into a coma on the way out.
If there was any justice in this world......

Seek therapy before you hurt someone.

Seek a brain before you get hurt.

Says the guy who wishes harm on others when he is losing. You must be a real thinker.

I dont wish harm on anyone. But when it happens to you? I wont feel sorry for you.
Now the people who expect you to protect them? Those are the ones I feel sorry for,I only hope it's you who pays and not your loved ones.

Well I'm glad you don't wish to harm anyone. I don't wish you harm in any way btw. I've never needed a gun for anything in my life, don't be so paranoid.

Nothing pansy about not wanting to kill people. You however are very sick.

Know what you need?
You need a good ole fashioned home invasion by six guys who take away your high capacity wiffle ball bat,shove it up your ass,steal all your shit and then beat you into a coma on the way out.

Says the guy who wishes harm on others when he is losing. You must be a real thinker.

Oh yeah....I never lose in a life or death situation,I make sure the other guy does.
You'll be on your knees begging for mercy while they do as they please with your loved ones. Hope you can live with that.

Really? And why is that?

Know what you need?

I dont wish harm on anyone. But when it happens to you? I wont feel sorry for you.
Now the people who expect you to protect them? Those are the ones I feel sorry for,I only hope it's you who pays and not your loved ones.

Well I'm glad you don't wish to harm anyone. I don't wish you harm in any way btw. I've never needed a gun for anything in my life, don't be so paranoid.

You appear to be a limp wrist homo.
I protected my family during an attempted home invasion. I feel sorry for yours if it ever happens to your family...because you'll be worthless when it comes time to protect them. I hope you're ready to live with the consequences.

I protected my family during an attempted home invasion. I feel sorry for yours if it ever happens to your family...because you'll be worthless when it comes time to protect them. I hope you're ready to live with the consequences.

haha You are so stupid it is ridiculous. I'm quite capable of defending my family jr. Stop making up stupid things. But you are real tough over internet. A real sign of a pussy in real life.

Because I don't feel like putting citizens at a disadvantage over criminals, who will not follow said mag limits.

If this is such a great idea why not restrict cops on how many rounds per mag?

Moments ago you talked about how fast an experienced shooter can reload. Now it's some disadvantage? Seems you aren't very honest.

Not everyone is an experienced shooter/reloader. For some woman fighting off an attacker, why should she not have the safety of 17+1 in a handgun? Why should she have to fumble around after firing off 7+1?

What should happen is a law abiding citizen should be able to buy the firearm they are comfortable with, with a mag capacity THEY feel is adequate.

I've never seen an example of someone having that problem. Long list of mass shooters though.

Of course you wouldn't, it doesn't fit the narrative. In any event cases like that would be local, most often domestic violence cases.

probably never fired or handled a weapon in his life...another one of those "experts" in theory ....with no practical experience....

I have only fired a gun a few times, 22 cal bolt action and semi auto, and a shotgun. What I do have is a basic knowledge of firearms, and more importantly, a desire for my fellow citizens who DO want to own guns to do so with minimum governmental interference (as long as they are law abiding and not mentally adjudicated).

Man opens fire on police stations patrol cars in Washington state Fox News

Lake Stevens Police Commander Dennis Taylor said the man was apparently armed with a "high-capacity" rifle. Taylor added that "many"shots were fired and said that the police vehicles were hit "many times."

Another criminal taking advantage of a hi cap magazine.

Sad, but part and parcel of living in a free society.

No different than having to listen to the Westboro garbage if we actually you know believe in the freedom of speech.

Missing the point as usual. Ban firearms and the criminals will smuggle them in steal them from the military and police or make them. Ban magazines and the same is true. The only people you effect are law abiding citizens the criminals victims.

No you are missing the point. Why would they bother smuggling them when they don't need them? They can commit crimes with crappy guns, no point in smuggling in hi cap magazines. Just gives them another opportunity to get caught.
Look you moron IF, notice the word.... IF as you want, hi capacity magazines are banned and IF weapons are banned as you say you want, then criminals will just smuggle them into the Country or steal them from the police and military. THE ONLY ones effected by a ban are those law abiding citizens that already follow the law and are the victims of CRIMINALS.

I have not said I want to ban weapons. I want to ban hi cap magazines. And again because you are slow, why would criminals bother trying to get hi cap magazines when they can rob people with any gun? You think they look for extra opportunities to get caught?

Last I checked any country who has banned guns has had a huge drop in gun crime. So apparently criminals don't just steal or smuggle in guns either. So really you are all around just wrong.
Ya cause after all England an Island with absolute control of all access points saw an INCREASE in firearms crimes after banning them and confiscating them. Drugs are illegal yet tons of it are smuggled into this Country every month. You are beyond stupid.

Stupid is thinking criminals will care whether they have 10 rounds or 18.
Stupid is thinking that by making something "illegal" it will disappear.
We don't need any more gvmt intrusion into our lives. Maybe you like being told what to do and what you can own...Not me.

Moments ago you talked about how fast an experienced shooter can reload. Now it's some disadvantage? Seems you aren't very honest.

Not everyone is an experienced shooter/reloader. For some woman fighting off an attacker, why should she not have the safety of 17+1 in a handgun? Why should she have to fumble around after firing off 7+1?

What should happen is a law abiding citizen should be able to buy the firearm they are comfortable with, with a mag capacity THEY feel is adequate.

I've never seen an example of someone having that problem. Long list of mass shooters though.

Of course you wouldn't, it doesn't fit the narrative. In any event cases like that would be local, most often domestic violence cases.

probably never fired or handled a weapon in his life...another one of those "experts" in theory ....with no practical experience....

I have only fired a gun a few times, 22 cal bolt action and semi auto, and a shotgun. What I do have is a basic knowledge of firearms, and more importantly, a desire for my fellow citizens who DO want to own guns to do so with minimum governmental interference (as long as they are law abiding and not mentally adjudicated).

I'm on your side...my comment was about the other poster...Sorry for the confusion. I should have used the quote function.

How nice of you to know (for sure) what anyone will need in the future.

As I said, I don't own many semiautos, and the only defensive semiauto firearm holds only 8 rounds. But I do not decide for anyone else. And I do not think lower capacity magazines will do any good.

Why is it shooting 10 people is ok, but shooting 15 is bad?

I know for sure that criminals have and will continue to use them way more than the good guys.
Look you dumb ass, they can be made in a garage. All a ban does is prevent the law abiding from owning them. Get a clue.

Ah that silly argument. Why would a criminal bother? If someone is shooting at me I much prefer the mag was made in his garage.

Or the criminal can have more than one gun. That should increase the number of stray shots.

And that will slow him too.

Slow him? lol Or increase the number of rounds he fires.

I know for sure that criminals have and will continue to use them way more than the good guys.
Look you dumb ass, they can be made in a garage. All a ban does is prevent the law abiding from owning them. Get a clue.

Ah that silly argument. Why would a criminal bother? If someone is shooting at me I much prefer the mag was made in his garage.

Or the criminal can have more than one gun. That should increase the number of stray shots.

you really like toying

with this clown dontcha

--LOL

you really like toying

with this clown dontcha

--LOL

I like some entertainment with my morning coffee.

I'm on your side...my comment was about the other poster...Sorry for the confusion. I should have used the quote function.

I figured that out, no worries. I was trying to point out that not only gun owners or people who use and have a lot of guns believe in 2nd amendment rights.

you really like toying

with this clown dontcha

--LOL

I still think this is a sock for SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Oh I guess he'll be like in a cowboy movie with a gun in each hand? That sounds very accurate. Or is he going to have to unholster a second gun? I see a lot of accidents of people shooting themselves while drawing. So yes he will be slowed reaching for his next gun. Where will he keep all these holsters for all the guns?

haha You are so stupid it is ridiculous. I'm quite capable of defending my family jr. Stop making up stupid things. But you are real tough over internet. A real sign of a pussy in real life.

Well Nancy boy,what are you gonna do when four or five dudes kick your door down and all you have is six rounds to defend yourself?
Your going to lose thats what,because studies show that in a panic situation when the adrenaline is running high even the best marksmen miss the majority of their shots. You'd be lucky to get two of em. Leaving the other two or three highly pissed assailants to do as they please with you and your family.
While I,with either a thirty round AR or a 16 round .45 would be more likely to survive.
In a situation like that I want every advantage I can get.
I stopped a home invasion when the wife and I first married.
I had a Remington 870 shorty with five rounds...and there were three of them.
Thats when I came to the obvious conclusion that I was not prepared to stop multiple assailants. Let it happen to you once and you'll change your mind.

Well Nancy boy,what are you gonna do when four or five dudes kick your door down and all you have is six rounds to defend yourself?
Your going to lose thats what,because studies show that in a panic situation when the adrenaline is running high even the best marksmen miss the majority of their shots. You'd be lucky to get two of em. Leaving the other two or three highly pissed assailants to do as they please with you and your family.
While I,with either a thirty round AR or a 16 round .45 would be more likely to survive.
In a situation like that I want every advantage I can get.
I stopped a home invasion when the wife and I first married.
I had a Remington 870 shorty with five rounds...and there were three of them.
Thats when I came to the obvious conclusion that I was not prepared to stop multiple assailants. Let it happen to you once and you'll change your mind.

You really miss the obvious. You see criminals don't want to go get shot. So if these are 6 unarmed criminals they will probably all run when they find out I'm armed. If they are 6 armed criminals they might still run because there is easier prey out there. They would rather find somebody unarmed or nobody home. If they are all armed it won't matter if I have hi cap magazines or not, I am going to lose.

Ok let me get this straight. In your own experience you successfully defended against three intruders with 5 rounds? Thank you for another example of why people don't need hi cap magazine for defense.

Forum List

Back