Man opens fire on police

And there are examples of shooters stopped at reload. So you are wrong.

And there are lots of examples of shooters stopped by armed citizens shooting them...so I guess you are wrong...

Show me examples that needed hi cap mags.

I don't need an example, I have the 2nd amendment, Same as I don't need a government approved reason to call you a insipid idiot, i have the 1st amendment.

You have nothing. How shocking.

What i have is the ONLY reason I need. That you can't fathom that is sad but typical of your type.

Like a armed robber needs to shoot you 17 times.

Cops and gang bangers use hi cap mags. Cops cause they can and gang bangers cause hi cap mags make for a good terror weapon.

But normal gun carrying citizens. No, They don't need them and they are not going to get in a shoot out and worry about having to reload. And you don't have one study to back you up that it was only because of hi cap magazines that stopped a crime..

That's as bullshit an idea as the claim that 2.5 million crimes are stopped each year by DGU.

What about the women in Georgia who shot her assailant six times emptying her revolver only to have the guy get in his car and drive away?
Very successful defense. You wanted her to kill him or defend herself?

If he could get into a car and drive away, he could have strangled her.

And there are lots of examples of shooters stopped by armed citizens shooting them...so I guess you are wrong...

I don't need an example, I have the 2nd amendment, Same as I don't need a government approved reason to call you a insipid idiot, i have the 1st amendment.

I do not consider a constitutional right to be "nothing".

Cops and gang bangers use hi cap mags. Cops cause they can and gang bangers cause hi cap mags make for a good terror weapon.

But normal gun carrying citizens. No, They don't need them and they are not going to get in a shoot out and worry about having to reload. And you don't have one study to back you up that it was only because of hi cap magazines that stopped a crime..

That's as bullshit an idea as the claim that 2.5 million crimes are stopped each year by DGU.

What about the women in Georgia who shot her assailant six times emptying her revolver only to have the guy get in his car and drive away?

I want em dead obviously. Only a fool would want someone like that on the streets.
Which is where he'd be after being released.

We want her not to die or get hurt. A dead perp is a nice end result, but not required. What we worry about is those 6 shots not forcing him to retreat.

Well no worries, this is a great example of not needing a hi cap mag.

I do not consider a constitutional right to be "nothing".

What does that have to do with examples?

We want her not to die or get hurt. A dead perp is a nice end result, but not required. What we worry about is those 6 shots not forcing him to retreat.

Just not getting it. You seem to be the re-incarnation of SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

You do realize that most home invasions are committed by multiple assailants right?
She got lucky.

I want em dead obviously. Only a fool would want someone like that on the streets.

So you want to kill people. That explains a lot. You might go to jail one day like the guy who shot the drunk girl through the screen door.

You do realize that most home invasions are committed by multiple assailants right?
She got lucky.

Then you should have no problem giving examples where defender needed a hi cap mag. Let's hear them.

So you want to kill people. That explains a lot. You might go to jail one day like the guy who shot the drunk girl through the screen door.

Nooo...I want to to kill violent criminals.
And I live in Texas so killing those who need it isnt an issue.
Long Live Joe Horn!!!!

If he could get into a car and drive away, he could have strangled her.

This is a successful defense and she didn't need a hi cap mag.

She got lucky.

Then you should have no problem giving examples where defender needed a hi cap mag. Let's hear them.

I just did.

Long Live Joe Horn!!!!

Wanting to kill anyone is pretty sick. You should seek help.

She got lucky.

I just did.

Where is the link to the story?

Long Live Joe Horn!!!!

Fuck off ya pansy.

She got lucky.

I just did.

Are you Google impaired?

Long Live Joe Horn!!!!

Fuck off ya pansy.

Nothing pansy about not wanting to kill people. You however are very sick.

She got lucky.

I just did.

Are you Google impaired?

Is that another example of a successful defense not needing a hi cap mag?

So the high capacity magazine is why the shooter is dangerous?

Helps make him more dangerous. Lots of examples of hi cap magazines used for evil, but never good.

How does it make him more dangerous? I can see the situations like when Senator Giffords was shot. The shooter botched the reload and was tackled by bystanders. So the thinking is if the shooter has to reload more often it increases the chance someone can grab him. I saw nothing that says anyone was within range of grabbing the rifle.

He can keep shooting without worry of needing to reload. Not going to have someone in his sights and pull the trigger to find he's empty.

So high cap mags are super magical limitless ammunition reservoirs?

Nope but why not make criminals reload often? Defenses in the vast majority are only 2 shots. Criminals like this guy and mass shooters however like to empty the magazine.

SOP in law enforcement to empty the magazine. Helps with the 'I was in fear of my life' defense later on.

Forum List

Back