Man quits job to Hunt for Pokemon full time

A 24 year old man has quit his job at a local cafe in order to hunt Pokemon figures full time on his phone.

He already has already bagged 90 of the 151 virtual creatures. And has scheduled 20 different bus trips around the country in his Pokemon hunt.

His parent's when interviewed about their son's obsession. Said they supported him 100% and just want him to be happy.

Man Quits Job to Hunt Pokemon Full Time
that's as stupid as being a religious cleric all your life, what a waste.......

My son was catching those Pokemon things at the local University at midnight and he said it looked like classes were in session there were so many doing it. To me it looks like the end of civilization.

Stop living in the past and join now. Not everyone should have to be a backwards prude that has no fun in life.
Wasn't there a Next Generation Star Trek episode about this?

Good thing he quit. He sounds to stupid to be employed.
And the "happy" parents? To stupid to have children.
I wonder who they will vote for.....
They are from New Zealand
Good god what a fucking idiot my wife plays it but it's not a damn addiction she barely plays

Does she go out at night for a few hours playing the game?

Nope wouldn't worry about her if she did I wouldn't be pushing 11 years of marriage if I thought she wasn't loyal and vice versa. You are a sad little man

Good god what a fucking idiot my wife plays it but it's not a damn addiction she barely plays

Nope wouldn't worry about her if she did I wouldn't be pushing 11 years of marriage if I thought she wasn't loyal and vice versa. You are a sad little man

I am happy, not sad.

I'm smart, educated, good-looking, well-dressed, have a great wife, am building a big new house, have a cool job, and make a fair amount of money.

I'm also 6'1".

IOW, I am a winner, not a Trump supporter.

lol

It's awesome being in The Establishment.

I am happy, not sad.

I'm smart, educated, good-looking, well-dressed, have a great wife, am building a big new house, have a cool job, and make a fair amount of money.

I'm also 6'1".

lol

And what does ANY of that have to do with politics?

All right who Started this OP... I am pissed... I laughed so hard at the first 20 posts my nose started bleeding. My Attorneys from Dewey, Cheatem and Howe will be contacting someone for compensation for my pain and suffering...

I am happy, not sad.

I'm also 6'1".

lol

And what does ANY of that have to do with politics?

Nothing.

You made an inaccurate statement that I clarified.

So, par for the course.

Forum List

Back