Man raped 2 little kids and gets 180 days

Shei was 15 and 16 years old at the time of the sexual assaults and he was initially charged in juvenile court in 2019. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, his case was pushed back to the point that prosecutors would soon lose jurisdictional authority to prosecute the case.

Charges were dismissed against Shei in those cases but were soon refiled. Shei was then given a plea deal that included his stay of adjudication and no prison time in exchange for him not challenging certification in adult court, which allowed for his continued prosecution, according to Olmsted County Senior Attorney Thomas Gort.

The girls he raped were between 4 and 9 I do not care that he was only 15, he should never breath free air again, at a minimum. I would have no issue at all pulling the switch myself if he were to be given the death penalty.

He was 15, the victims were between 4 and 9. He at best should be in prison till the day he dies.
If an adult has sex with a 15 year old, it is considered rape because a 15 year old is mentally incapable of giving consent.

Just so with a 15 year old who commits a crime. He is not mentally capable of fully grasping the consequences of his actions.

If an adult has sex with a 15 year old, it is considered rape because a 15 year old is mentally incapable of giving consent.

Just so with a 15 year old who commits a crime. He is not mentally capable of fully grasping the consequences of his actions.

Nope, sorry that is just BS. A 15 year old knows it is wrong to have sex with a 4 year old.

There is something wrong with this person's brain and they should not be allowed to do it again.

Nope, sorry that is just BS. A 15 year old knows it is wrong to have sex with a 4 year old.

There is something wrong with this person's brain and they should not be allowed to do it again.
A 15 year old "knows" it is wrong to have sex with a 40 year old. But they still cannot legally give consent.

You can't have a one way street when it comes to the mental development of 15 year olds.

Again , these degenerate judges are the most guilty for destroying America

Utterly gets worse and worse every yr
At least they didn’t walk into the capital building and move a podium… that kind of evil DESERVES years of solitary confinement without a trial.

A 15 year old "knows" it is wrong to have sex with a 40 year old. But they still cannot legally give consent.

You can't have a one way street when it comes to the mental development of 15 year olds.

Yes you can.

Once it was not uncommon for a 15 year to be married. One could argue whether it is wrong for a 15 year old to have sex with a 40 year old.

But never was it ok for a 15 year old to fuck a 4 year old. Nobody can argue if it is right or wrong to anyone for have sex with a 4 year old. It just is

Sorry to be blunt, but this person is just broken and nothing will ever fix them.

Regarding the topic title, since when is a 15 year old a "man"?

Anyone who has raised kids knows a 15 year old is not a man. And they are nowhere close to mature and do not make wise decisions.

The girls he raped were between 4 and 9 I do not care that he was only 15, he should never breath free air again, at a minimum. I would have no issue at all pulling the switch myself if he were to be given the death penalty.
The law is the law.

You don't think he can turn his life around, you seemed to don't believe in rebirth. I thought that all republicans believed in reborn, that's what you get for being a Christian, you shouldn't have the death penalty.

Last edited:
You don't think he can turn his life around, you seemed to don't believe in rebirth. I thought that all republicans believed in reborn, that's what you get for being a Christian, you shouldn't have the death penalty.

What the hell makes you think I am a Republican?

God instituted the death penalty. Why would Christians be against it?

Forum List

Back