Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

People get married for many reasons, not just for sex, not just for companionship, not just for money, not just for a "legal" union under the law. No sex does not mean the marriage has gone bad either, age, work, kids, and differences in libido are all factors. One could make an argument that they shouldn't have to miss x show to have sex because they are married, just as easily as one could argue that one should miss x show because they are married. In the end though it is really no one else's place to determine what is a 'healthy' or 'proper' amount of sex in any other couples relationship - that is something that the involved parties need to work out for themselves.

Regardless we are all reading this with personal perception biases as far as what a marriage and relationship is to US, so any opinion we have on THEIR marriage and relationship is basically irrelevant.

Well said. :eusa_clap:

And indeed, for most of human history marriage has been about property and inheritance and social class, with little or nothing to do with the ideas of romantic love and/or sexual desire. That's a quite recent adaptation.

And you STILL didn't get to refuse sex, even if you just met the guy on your wedding day.

And indeed, for most of human history marriage has been about property and inheritance and social class, with little or nothing to do with the ideas of romantic love and/or sexual desire. That's a quite recent adaptation.

and during that time men where known to keep mistresses. Perhaps it's time for that era to return if women choose to opt out of sex.

But during that time what didn't they have? ....... Spreadsheets. :eek:

No need.

OH THE PAIN_-----some poor married ladies actually have sex........we need a support group for the poor things.

I know, right? Some of these people talk as though we're suggesting that wives have to sacrifice puppies by the light of the full moon, or something. It's SEX, for crying out loud. It's an activity 99% of physically mature adults ENJOY.

Apparently some women feel as if sex is some sort of male domination behavior. So much to learn.

Last edited:
People get married for many reasons, not just for sex, not just for companionship, not just for money, not just for a "legal" union under the law. No sex does not mean the marriage has gone bad either, age, work, kids, and differences in libido are all factors. One could make an argument that they shouldn't have to miss x show to have sex because they are married, just as easily as one could argue that one should miss x show because they are married. In the end though it is really no one else's place to determine what is a 'healthy' or 'proper' amount of sex in any other couples relationship - that is something that the involved parties need to work out for themselves.

Regardless we are all reading this with personal perception biases as far as what a marriage and relationship is to US, so any opinion we have on THEIR marriage and relationship is basically irrelevant.

I was with you until that last line which basically states that every opinion on everything is irrelevent unless people are somehow able to drop personal biases

and during that time men where known to keep mistresses. Perhaps it's time for that era to return if women choose to opt out of sex.

No need to return to any previous era. Polyamory is gaining ground. The married couple stays married, for all that they share and enjoy about each other, and both can have the sex life that they want and not have to hide anything. In fact, open and honest communication is a fundamental requirement of a poly lifestyle.

No need to return to any previous era. Polyamory is gaining ground. The married couple stays married, for all that they share and enjoy about each other, and both can have the sex life that they want and not have to hide anything. In fact, open and honest communication is a fundamental requirement of a poly lifestyle.

Then our "spreadsheet couple" has another option besides divorce.

I was with you until that last line which basically states that every opinion on everything is irrelevent unless people are somehow able to drop personal biases

The way I read it he's saying we, not being they, don't have the perspective or background to suggest "this couple needs to do this, that, etc". Or even worse, as some already have, to declare "the marriage is over" or "he's outta here".

And I concur -- we don't.

The way I read it he's saying we, not being they, don't have the perspective or background to suggest "this couple needs to do this, that, etc". Or even worse, as some already have, to declare "the marriage is over" or "he's outta here".

Well that would mean that the only answers are with the parties involved. Thats a built in excuse for not listening to anyone outside of yourself. Which as everyone knows getting advice is always bad /sarcasm

Hate to break it to ya, hun, but that doesn't mean that he has to put up with the thing if it's not going to "play ball" either. ;)

This loser is free to file for divorce if he wants. Or he can get his jollies off himself. He has two hands, does he not?

So basically, you think that, for a woman, marriage is "I do whatever I want, and pay no attention to your needs - in fact, I consider it an affront to my independence and womanhood to be expected to do anything for you - and if you don't like it, just leave. I have no obligations toward making this marriage work."

Not only do we now fully understand that no man would marry you even at gunpoint, we also understand why you live with your mother. There is literally not another human being on Earth who would tolerate such an incredibly selfish, lazy, demanding shrew in the same house.

It is hard to imagine anyone short of a serial killer who could match this sort of narcissistic sociopathology. It's really quite breathtaking.

I dont know where these women came from but they are running over the new breed of guys who fold like lawn chairs.

Ask them if a woman has ANY obligation in a marriage they'll be silent.

Well that would mean that the only answers are with the parties involved. Thats a built in excuse for not listening to anyone outside of yourself. Which as everyone knows getting advice is always bad /sarcasm

I really really really really doubt this couple is checking this thread to see what we think they should do. Call it an inkling.

Suffice to say some of us feel empowered to Dear Abby other people's lives while knowing hopelessly little about what's in those lives. It belies a bloated sense of self-importance. And reminds me of Hollywood celebrity gossip. Which with the possible exception of golf, is about the most pointless human endeavor there is.

Last edited:

I really really really really doubt this couple is checking this thread to see what we think they should do. Call it an inkling.

Suffice to say some of us feel empowered to Dear Abby other people's lives while knowing hopelessly little about what's in those lives. It belies a bloated sense of self-importance. And reminds me of Hollywood celebrity gossip. Which with the possible exception of golf, is about the most pointless human endeavor there is.

^ gotta love the irony

How about the couple going to anyone anywhere? Oh nope because with this logic you have to be one of the 2 people in the relationship to give advice.

This is a message board...all we do is make judgements on others :badgrin:

^ gotta love the irony

Irony; golf. I see what you did there. :lmao:

How about the couple going to anyone anywhere? Oh nope because with this logic you have to be one of the 2 people in the relationship to give advice.

Not at all; that would be them seeking advice. Not what they did here; all we have is a cherrypicked post from a(nother) message board that was picked up and made a story. They never asked us.

And the story itself was, and remains as you know since you posted it, not what A should do or what B didn't do, but the fact that he made sex into a spreadsheet. Without that move, we never hear of them.

This is a message board...all we do is make judgements on others :badgrin:

OK, fair point. But sometimes we have bases for those judgments, other times... not so much.

This loser is free to file for divorce if he wants. Or he can get his jollies off himself. He has two hands, does he not?

So basically, you think that, for a woman, marriage is "I do whatever I want, and pay no attention to your needs - in fact, I consider it an affront to my independence and womanhood to be expected to do anything for you - and if you don't like it, just leave. I have no obligations toward making this marriage work."

Not only do we now fully understand that no man would marry you even at gunpoint, we also understand why you live with your mother. There is literally not another human being on Earth who would tolerate such an incredibly selfish, lazy, demanding shrew in the same house.

It is hard to imagine anyone short of a serial killer who could match this sort of narcissistic sociopathology. It's really quite breathtaking.

Fun fact:

Noomi is a woman.

Going to need proof:)

I am aware that married couples have sex, but it isn't required, which is my point. The woman does not have to submit to her husband if she doesn't want to, and the attitudes of the males here ('she needs to be a better bitch, for example) is just pathetic.

Actually, it IS required. Unless one or the other of you has a serious physical ailment that prevents it, having a sexual relationship with your marital partner is NOT optional. You do not get to enter into a marital contract and then say, "And you can have sex IF I feel like it, but I might decide this marriage is completely platonic." That is grounds for an at-fault divorce, and that fault would be YOURS.

The more you talk, the more abundantly obvious it becomes why every man who's ever looked at you has said, "No thanks. I have a right hand."

There are some really laughably sad posts on this thread.

This is one of my favorites. :lol:
she's hilarious just not in the way she thinks she is..

I was married.
All she cared about was what I could do for her, or what I could buy for her.
She never considered my feelings.
She's now married to somebody else.

I am not in the least surprised. But you do know, don't you, that if the situation was reversed, and the man was denying sex for the same reasons, the men here would be loudly defending this bloke.

No, they wouldn't. They'd demand he turn in his Man Card immediately. If you knew anything about men, you'd realize that their operating philosophy is, "Take it when it's offered, and remember that all cats look alike in the dark."

And bless them for it, because if I had to put up with the same bullshit they do just to get laid, let's just say I'd own stock in the Duracell company.

Duracell?
scratchhead.gif

Do you mean Eveready? I don't git it.

Duracells are btw the shittiest battery you can buy. Just thought I'd throw that in. One rarely gets the chance. ;)
you'd think she'd know the difference when her vibrotron won't hold a charge..

Forum List

Back