Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

I am really surprised at some of the men responding. Really surprised. But I shouldn't be.

The vagina is, technically, a "thing," is it not?

I wasn't trying to be offensive. I was playing off of Noomi's constant references to the vagina (as opposed to the person attached to it) in her posts.

What are you calling a 'thing'?

A "thing," perhaps?

I guess, nounwise, you could also consider it a place.

Nice one. :lol:

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I was married.
All she cared about was what I could do for her, or what I could buy for her.
She never considered my feelings.
She's now married to somebody else.
that's fairly typical. You didn't see signs of the behavior before you got married?

It was an arranged marriage.

My brother got hooked into an arrange marriage 2 years before that and his marriage has worked out great. So I married her sister. Mine didn't work out so great.

I was married.
All she cared about was what I could do for her, or what I could buy for her.
She never considered my feelings.
She's now married to somebody else.
that's fairly typical. You didn't see signs of the behavior before you got married?

It was an arranged marriage.

My brother got hooked into an arrange marriage 2 years before that and his marriage has worked out great. So I married her sister. Mine didn't work out so great.
I don't know whether to feel sort for you or bitch slap you for being a dumb ass.

I am aware that married couples have sex, but it isn't required, which is my point. The woman does not have to submit to her husband if she doesn't want to, and the attitudes of the males here ('she needs to be a better bitch, for example) is just pathetic.

Actually, it IS required. Unless one or the other of you has a serious physical ailment that prevents it, having a sexual relationship with your marital partner is NOT optional. You do not get to enter into a marital contract and then say, "And you can have sex IF I feel like it, but I might decide this marriage is completely platonic." That is grounds for an at-fault divorce, and that fault would be YOURS.

The more you talk, the more abundantly obvious it becomes why every man who's ever looked at you has said, "No thanks. I have a right hand."

There are some really laughably sad posts on this thread.

This is one of my favorites. :lol:

Oh? How long have YOU been married, oh wise one?

This loser is free to file for divorce if he wants. Or he can get his jollies off himself. He has two hands, does he not?

So basically, you think that, for a woman, marriage is "I do whatever I want, and pay no attention to your needs - in fact, I consider it an affront to my independence and womanhood to be expected to do anything for you - and if you don't like it, just leave. I have no obligations toward making this marriage work."

Not only do we now fully understand that no man would marry you even at gunpoint, we also understand why you live with your mother. There is literally not another human being on Earth who would tolerate such an incredibly selfish, lazy, demanding shrew in the same house.

It is hard to imagine anyone short of a serial killer who could match this sort of narcissistic sociopathology. It's really quite breathtaking.

Fun fact:

Noomi is a woman.

Fun fact: Only on a technicality.

I am not in the least surprised. But you do know, don't you, that if the situation was reversed, and the man was denying sex for the same reasons, the men here would be loudly defending this bloke.

No, they wouldn't. They'd demand he turn in his Man Card immediately. If you knew anything about men, you'd realize that their operating philosophy is, "Take it when it's offered, and remember that all cats look alike in the dark."

And bless them for it, because if I had to put up with the same bullshit they do just to get laid, let's just say I'd own stock in the Duracell company.

Duracell?
scratchhead.gif

Do you mean Eveready? I don't git it.

Duracells are btw the shittiest battery you can buy. Just thought I'd throw that in. One rarely gets the chance. ;)

I rather like Duracells, but admittedly, I don't require them for much.

No, they wouldn't. They'd demand he turn in his Man Card immediately. If you knew anything about men, you'd realize that their operating philosophy is, "Take it when it's offered, and remember that all cats look alike in the dark."

And bless them for it, because if I had to put up with the same bullshit they do just to get laid, let's just say I'd own stock in the Duracell company.

Duracell?
scratchhead.gif

Duracells are btw the shittiest battery you can buy. Just thought I'd throw that in. One rarely gets the chance. ;)

In the other thread about the woman complaining, she used a Magic Wand. They plug in, so batteries are not an issue, and full power is always available.

Just thought I'd throw that in too. One rarely gets the chance to give such tips. lol

I have no desire to bring anything in contact with my private parts that's plugged into a wall outlet. Just . . . no.

Duracell?
scratchhead.gif

In the other thread about the woman complaining, she used a Magic Wand. They plug in, so batteries are not an issue, and full power is always available.

Just thought I'd throw that in too. One rarely gets the chance to give such tips. lol

Thanks. That went right over my head. Where's that Dildoduck when ya need him...
Essplains a lot -- if Cecilie's using Duracells, it's no wonder she's left unsatisfied... :eusa_shifty:

---- there's another thread?

Don't project, Sparkles. I'm never unsatisfied . . . apparently because I'm lucky enough to be a straight woman and not have to deal with these frigid wenches who think their vaginas are gold-plated.

This loser is free to file for divorce if he wants. Or he can get his jollies off himself. He has two hands, does he not?

So basically, you think that, for a woman, marriage is "I do whatever I want, and pay no attention to your needs - in fact, I consider it an affront to my independence and womanhood to be expected to do anything for you - and if you don't like it, just leave. I have no obligations toward making this marriage work."

Not only do we now fully understand that no man would marry you even at gunpoint, we also understand why you live with your mother. There is literally not another human being on Earth who would tolerate such an incredibly selfish, lazy, demanding shrew in the same house.

It is hard to imagine anyone short of a serial killer who could match this sort of narcissistic sociopathology. It's really quite breathtaking.

I dont know where these women came from but they are running over the new breed of guys who fold like lawn chairs.

Ask them if a woman has ANY obligation in a marriage they'll be silent.

One of the main reasons I'm choosy about the men I have relationships with is precisely BECAUSE I will run over any weak-sister nancy-boy like a steamroller, and I don't happen to consider that a good thing. I prefer a man who's strong enough to stand up to me, and secure enough to know when he needs to, and when he doesn't.

Duracell?
scratchhead.gif

I have no desire to bring anything in contact with my private parts that's plugged into a wall outlet. Just . . . no.

To each their own. Plenty of women enjoy a vibrator, and the wand is a good one.

I didn't need an excuse. I just said NO and that was it. If he had his way, we would be doing it 6 times a day. Oh hayell no. About 12 years ago I said "That's it. I'm done". And I was.

(He was an alcoholic. By the time he finally got sober...it was too late. I love him..but I am not IN love with him. And thats that).

With us, it was the opposite. I was the one with the high sex drive, and he was the one who was usually saying, "Let's just cuddle." Now that we're divorced, he keeps wanting to get frisky, and I resent being put in the position of having to say, "That ship has sailed, dude." He's still my best friend, but I got over being attracted to him ages ago.

Mine never wanted to just cuddle. Cuddle meant "fuck". If he touched me, it was not on the arm, or a quick hug or a pat on the hand in passing. Nope. His hand always went straight to my breast to knead, or on my crotch or aimed to my ass crack. I was a slab of meat and nothing more. And when I did relent, it was not me he was making love to. It was someone else in his fantasy land drunken stupor.
His best friend (the bottle) destroyed what little bit of love I had left and finally it was enough to kill it where there was not even a spark.
We are remarried. But we are just roommates. He is my best friend. Like my brother. If he wants sex....he knows he can go anywhere he wants to get it and I won't give a damn. Only rules I have are....don't bring her home and if he wants something more serious with whomever, TELL ME so I can make arrangements to leave. He has not brought anyone home....and he said he doesn't want me to leave. So...here I am.

What is love? How does love feel?

I dont know where these women came from but they are running over the new breed of guys who fold like lawn chairs.

Ask them if a woman has ANY obligation in a marriage they'll be silent.

One of the main reasons I'm choosy about the men I have relationships with is precisely BECAUSE I will run over any weak-sister nancy-boy like a steamroller, and I don't happen to consider that a good thing. I prefer a man who's strong enough to stand up to me, and secure enough to know when he needs to, and when he doesn't.

And thats the case with most women. The problem is that women have basically taken all the manhood from these guys either by requesting more PC language or by shaming. Then theres no "strong guys" around and they wonder why that it :lol:

To each their own. Plenty of women enjoy a vibrator, and the wand is a good one.

No thanks. My favorite sex toy runs just fine on a couple of cheeseburgers. ;)

Thanks. That went right over my head. Where's that Dildoduck when ya need him...
Essplains a lot -- if Cecilie's using Duracells, it's no wonder she's left unsatisfied... :eusa_shifty:

---- there's another thread?

Don't project, Sparkles. I'm never unsatisfied . . . apparently because I'm lucky enough to be a straight woman and not have to deal with these frigid wenches who think their vaginas are gold-plated.

Feminists?

Forum List

Back