Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

Thanks. That went right over my head. Where's that Dildoduck when ya need him...
Essplains a lot -- if Cecilie's using Duracells, it's no wonder she's left unsatisfied... :eusa_shifty:

---- there's another thread?

Don't project, Sparkles. I'm never unsatisfied . . . apparently because I'm lucky enough to be a straight woman and not have to deal with these frigid wenches who think their vaginas are gold-plated.

Feminists?

Them too.

Thanks. That went right over my head. Where's that Dildoduck when ya need him...
Essplains a lot -- if Cecilie's using Duracells, it's no wonder she's left unsatisfied... :eusa_shifty:

---- there's another thread?

Don't project, Sparkles. I'm never unsatisfied . . . apparently because I'm lucky enough to be a straight woman and not have to deal with these frigid wenches who think their vaginas are gold-plated.

Feminists?

Feminists? frigid? Quite the contrary, the ones I have known were seriously hot. They just don't play the games that some expect them to play.

What's obvious about a bunch of weirdos pretending to be mages?

The SCA is mainly known for their melees. They have medievel battles (using non edged weapons, of course). I have had a few friends who were into it. While the battles may be nonlethal, they do beat the hell out of each other.

There are several "kingdoms" in the US. I hope they still do it, but many years ago they would have a huge gathering and melee, involving all the kingdoms. The loser had to take Pittsburgh into their kingdom. :)

kinda obvious....

The SCA is mainly known for their melees. They have medievel battles (using non edged weapons, of course). I have had a few friends who were into it. While the battles may be nonlethal, they do beat the hell out of each other.

There are several "kingdoms" in the US. I hope they still do it, but many years ago they would have a huge gathering and melee, involving all the kingdoms. The loser had to take Pittsburgh into their kingdom. :)
I was invited in back in the 80's

Duracell?
scratchhead.gif

Do you mean Eveready? I don't git it.

Duracells are btw the shittiest battery you can buy. Just thought I'd throw that in. One rarely gets the chance. ;)

In the other thread about the woman complaining, she used a Magic Wand. They plug in, so batteries are not an issue, and full power is always available.

Just thought I'd throw that in too. One rarely gets the chance to give such tips. lol

I have no desire to bring anything in contact with my private parts that's plugged into a wall outlet. Just . . . no.

So...no violet wand, then? :eek:

*runs*

(Seriously: just THINKING about that one makes me cringe.)

kinda obvious....

Yes: the "Penssic War" in Slippery Rock, PA. It's going on right now, in fact!

With us, it was the opposite. I was the one with the high sex drive, and he was the one who was usually saying, "Let's just cuddle." Now that we're divorced, he keeps wanting to get frisky, and I resent being put in the position of having to say, "That ship has sailed, dude." He's still my best friend, but I got over being attracted to him ages ago.

Mine never wanted to just cuddle. Cuddle meant "fuck". If he touched me, it was not on the arm, or a quick hug or a pat on the hand in passing. Nope. His hand always went straight to my breast to knead, or on my crotch or aimed to my ass crack. I was a slab of meat and nothing more. And when I did relent, it was not me he was making love to. It was someone else in his fantasy land drunken stupor.
His best friend (the bottle) destroyed what little bit of love I had left and finally it was enough to kill it where there was not even a spark.
We are remarried. But we are just roommates. He is my best friend. Like my brother. If he wants sex....he knows he can go anywhere he wants to get it and I won't give a damn. Only rules I have are....don't bring her home and if he wants something more serious with whomever, TELL ME so I can make arrangements to leave. He has not brought anyone home....and he said he doesn't want me to leave. So...here I am.

What is love? How does love feel?

Sorry, but I just HAD to do it! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VAagXsxX6I]What is love Jim Carrey original video - YouTube[/ame]

Feminists?

Feminists? frigid? Quite the contrary, the ones I have known were seriously hot. They just don't play the games that some expect them to play.

Well, what exactly IS a feminist anymore anyway? Don't all women want equal rights (I know I do)? I don't think I've met one yet that doesn't, so what makes a woman a modern feminist?

I really wouldn't consider myself to be a "feminist."

Last edited:
Feminists?

Well, what exactly IS a feminist anymore anyway? Don't all women want equal rights (I know I do)? I don't think I've met one yet that doesn't, so what makes a woman a modern feminist?

Well, there are anti-male, militant feminists. You know the ones who call themselves wymyn?

But most actual feminists I have known have been strong women who do not play the games some do. You know the "let him win" or "play dumb" or whatever. It rubs some guys the wrong way.

Well, there are anti-male, militant feminists. You know the ones who call themselves wymyn?

But most actual feminists I have known have been strong women who do not play the games some do. You know the "let him win" or "play dumb" or whatever. It rubs some guys the wrong way.

Right, but I think those militant ones are like the extremists. I think most women are probably "feminists" to one degree or another though. :)

Right, but I think those militant ones are like the extremists. I think most women are probably "feminists" to one degree or another though. :)

I agree. The militants are extremists and are certainly not common.

There are also some men who are the antithesis of the feminist. What do we call them? Chauvinists? :lol:

There are also some men who are the antithesis of the feminist. What do we call them? Chauvinists? :lol:

That is the polite term. Personally, I think asshole works better.

These are the same men who think all feminists are frigid man-haters. And any woman who turns down their bumbling sexual advances are lesbians.

Oh, and any woman who thinks for herself and doesn't act the way they think she should act is a frigid, lesbian, feminist.

That is the polite term. Personally, I think asshole works better.

These are the same men who think all feminists are frigid man-haters. And any woman who turns down their bumbling sexual advances are lesbians.

Oh, and any woman who thinks for herself and doesn't act the way they think she should act is a frigid, lesbian, feminist.

Oh man! We have to come up with a creative name! How about a manimist? :D

Forum List

Back