Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

I love the comments here. It seems that many of you believe that a woman should submit to her husband when he pesters her.
She is not his property, and any excuse she comes up with is an excuse. No means no. Perhaps the husband should clean the house or buy her flowers, make her feel appreciated, instead of being a jerk who just sees his spouse as a walking vagina?

Maybe he's already tried that and she just doesn't want sex.

I think if she said she wanted to be married and rarely have sex that she would still be single today.

I wonder if they have young children, too If so, she is probably tired from looking after them all day.

Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship.

And that's why over 50% of American children are born to single mothers.

Teen pregnancy and STD's are sky high.

Lesbianism is rampant.

And the largest growth in U.S. prisons is female offenders. .. :doubt:

Oh please, you do not want to compare that with the atrocities perpetrated against women in muslim countries.
I didn't say anything about comparing with muslim countries.

The subject is women withholding sex from their husbands here in the U.S.

And that was what I was commenting on.

What happens in marriages in other countries has no bearing on me or you. .. :cool:

Like your comments about teen pregnancy, female prison populations and lesbianism, my comment was not concerned with women withholding sex. I was commenting about the debasement and abuse of women by muslims.

Oh, and just for your education, teen pregnancy rates have been dropping steadily for the last 20 years.

According to the studies shown on these forums, only 3% to 5% of the population is homosexual, so there is nothing "rampant" about the lesbianism.

And the female prison population is around 205,000. The female population of the US is 161,225,707. So 0.013% of the females in the US are in prison.

The rest are free to pursue their lives as they choose. Unlike the ones living under the brutality of your culture.

My statement was, "the largest growth in U.S. prisons is female offenders" which is a fact.

"The number of women in prison, a third of whom are incarcerated for drug offenses, is increasing at nearly double the rate for men. These women often have significant histories of physical and sexual abuse, high rates of HIV infection, and substance abuse."

The Sentencing Project News - Women

My statement was, "the largest growth in U.S. prisons is female offenders" which is a fact.

"The number of women in prison, a third of whom are incarcerated for drug offenses, is increasing at nearly double the rate for men. These women often have significant histories of physical and sexual abuse, high rates of HIV infection, and substance abuse."

The Sentencing Project News - Women

Indeed they do. Fortunately they are less than 1% of the female population. 99.9% are not in prison.

How many women are stoned by muslims in a given year?

And do you actually defend the notion that a husband cannot be denied sex by his wife? And if he forces her to have sex it is somehow not rape?

You are the only one here talking about assault and rape.

I just said that a real woman knows her place and duty.

Thus no force is involved. .. :cool:

Thus no physical force envolved but how about mental and social force?

Ok so what happens if she thinks her place and duty is different from what the men think it should be? Is she allowed to pursue her way freely or is she going to get bitch slapped from hubby? Just because a woman complies out of fear or brainwashing doesn't mean it's an OK thing to do. Lots of women do what their husband expect them to do simply to avoid a black eye.

Such truth--you're finally seeing it! You're breaking free of your manpig brainwashing!

That's not the same as her wanting to do it. A real woman can do what she wants and has a productive life whether that is working outside the home or like me just being happy as a housewife and mother. I don't do it out of some forced sense of duty. I do it because I love what I do.

Don't stumble now, systyr! You may think you want to engage in disgusting hetero intercourse with a manpig, but the truth is, that swine has programmed you to think you want that. Using "a real womyn can do what she wants...I do it (stay home, copulate with a pig, etc.) because I want to!" is on the same level as a cigarette addict's "I can quit any time I want, I just don't want to right now."

The fact is, all heterosexual intercourse is rape. No exceptions.

Let me repeat that: If you've ever engaged in sexual relations with a manpig, you have been raped. I know that this is hard to grasp, but I will elaborate as I know it can aid in breaking from your programming.

Suppose the manpig oppressor you call a husband today had said, on the fyrst encounter you had with him, "Hey bytch, I'm getting laid twice tonight and you're gonna be the one to help me do that." Think about it--you don't know this manpig, and he's demanding intercourse with you, expecting you to comply. Of course you would refuse! But suppose this pig recognizes that you would reject such advances, and even if he did force himself upon you, that would merely get him imprisoned. Suppose that this pig decides to go with a route safer for him and his criminal activity--playing nice. Instead of calling you "bytch," as you get to know one another, he calls you supposedly good things like "darling," "sweetie," and "honey." Instead of demanding sex up front, he courts you--AKA, lures you--with dinner and a movie, or some other standard manpig tactic. Instead of throwing you directly into the pot of boiling water, he puts you in a pot of room-temperature water and allows it to heat up slowly, with you not noticing the incremental increase, and before you know it your sex pot has boiled over, and you've married the pig now. You are legally his property, he rapes you as he pleases, and you don't even want to voice your desire to stop it because you've been emotionally and socially programmed for years at this point that you should allow him to have his disgusting way with you. And the most shocking idea of all--you have convinced yourself at this point that this is the lyfe you lead because you choose to. The mental trappings of his prolonged manipulation have caused you to become trapped in a labyrinth of submission that you are hopelessly lost within, unable to see that no matter which way you turn--no matter which choice you make--you are submitting to his chauvinistic will, even when you think you're going your own way.

Manpigs are stupid, but they can be clever, using convoluted, deceitful plans to get what they want. All heterosexual intercourse is rape, no exceptions. Think you want it? That's just the programming talking.

Come on systyr, see the lyght! The bryght lyght of the blyndyngly obvious truths of fymynysm!

Wow! Just, wow!

All heterosexual intercourse is rape? :badgrin::lol::lol::eusa_shifty::cuckoo:

Lady, you are batshit crazy.

I love the comments here. It seems that many of you believe that a woman should submit to her husband when he pesters her.
She is not his property, and any excuse she comes up with is an excuse. No means no. Perhaps the husband should clean the house or buy her flowers, make her feel appreciated, instead of being a jerk who just sees his spouse as a walking vagina?

Maybe he's already tried that and she just doesn't want sex.

I think if she said she wanted to be married and rarely have sex that she would still be single today.

I wonder if they have young children, too If so, she is probably tired from looking after them all day.

Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship.

Why make incorrect assumptions when you can just read the link? They don't have children.

And do you actually defend the notion that a husband cannot be denied sex by his wife? And if he forces her to have sex it is somehow not rape?
For the last time nitwit.......I never said anything about forcing women to have sex or advocating rape.

My statement was, "in Islam a wife is forbidden to deny her husband's desire for sex".

It's part of the religion and any muslim women who violates this going against her faith and the husband should divorce her. .. :doubt:

For the last time nitwit.......I never said anything about forcing women to have sex or advocating rape.

My statement was, "in Islam a wife is forbidden to deny her husband's desire for sex".

It's part of the religion and any muslim women who violates this going against her faith and the husband should divorce her. .. :doubt:

Which is why I have made the comments condemning islam for it's treatment of women.

And if she does not consent, it is rape.

Which is why I have made the comments condemning islam for it's treatment of women.

If she is a muslim.......she has already consented. .. :cool:

No, that is simply your rationalization of an act of rape. A woman has a right to decide if she is willing to have sex. No religious dogma or man has a right to tell her different.

No, that is simply your rationalization of an act of rape. A woman has a right to decide if she is willing to have sex. No religious dogma or man has a right to tell her different.
Now you are just being obtuse.......and I am tired of fooling with you.

Goodnight....... :cool:

Saying a woman has a right to refuse access to her body is being obtuse? lmao

Yeah, if i were trying to defend spousal rape I would want out of the discussion too.

Which is the second-best POSSIBLE outcome of any woman unfortunate enough to marry you!

YUP it is. It's scary that you don't see that. If a man has to force his wife he needs to look at himself for the problem. Gentile words and kindness work better than force, unless your wife has a fetish for that type of thing. Any man trying to force himself on me gets a right to the jaw and knee'd in the nuts.

:oops: :lol:

[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] -Whats a matter Pogo - did you get a knee in the Nuts ?

Yeah, if i were trying to defend spousal rape I would want out of the discussion too.

You and Sunni Man are not speaking the same language. Married muslim women have no right to refuse their husbands sex. Therefore they never refuse. They have been raised to understand that this is something they can not do. So they never do it. The subject is never addressed. Never considered by either party. Tell a traditional muslim woman that she can refuse her husband sex would be so scandalous and mortifying that the wife would throw you out of her home with a slipper up your ass.

You and Sunni Man are not speaking the same language. Married muslim women have no right to refuse their husbands sex. Therefore they never refuse. They have been raised to understand that this is something they can not do. So they never do it. The subject is never addressed. Never considered by either party. Tell a traditional muslim woman that she can refuse her husband sex would be so scandalous and mortifying that the wife would throw you out of her home with a slipper up your ass.

The fact that the women have been trained to submit does not change the fact that a woman has a fundamental right to refuse sex if she does not want it.

And the remarks Sunni has made in the past show me he sees women as property. In a recent thread he suggested a woman needed to be slapped around. I am all for being tolerant of different cultures and faith. But basic human rights should prevail.

Last edited:

Aren't you glad you live in America? Yep, if they want to stay alive, they better jump when he says jump.

The fact that the women have been trained to submit does not change the fact that a woman has a fundamental right to refuse sex if she does not want it.

And the remarks Sunni has made in the past show me he sees women as property. In a recent thread he suggested a woman needed to be slapped around. I am all for being tolerant of different cultures and faith. But basic human rights should prevail.

A traditional muslim woman does not have such a right. It would not only be subject to her husband but a woman who refused her husband sex would be shamed and punished by her family, disowned by her mother and cut off by her best friend. Even if the woman wanted to refuse she would never actually do it. So no one would ever know.

Take the spreadsheet woman. Do you think the times she agreed to sex it was because she wanted it? No. She did to shut him up. Was she raped? Is it rape if a woman is not at all interested in having sex but does it because the whining is getting on her nerves.

what's shocking about the story is most women still expect you to have sex with them even if they are stinking LOL

Forum List

Back