Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

It is true. Islam (pronounced "I slam," as in, "I slam planes into buildings") teaches that entering into a marriage means that a strong, independent womyn has cast away hyr independence and sexually enslaved hyrsylf to a disgusting male.

Catholicism has the same backwards teaching, but it expands it to include that manpigs must acquiesce to the sexual demands of their wyves. Still, this does not redeem it from being just another male chauvinist religion among many.
Hey lezbo......this thread is dealing with hetero relationships between normal men and women.

And really shouldn't be of any interest to feminist bull dykes like you. .. :cool:

No, women are not property.......but a husband owns his wife.

Don't believe me?

Have some other guy hit on your wife and see if you don't get mad and want to punch him. .. :cool:
sorry shit head but that's not ownership but again your answer proves my original statement...
my guess is, if another man even looked at your imaginary wife you'd want to punch him.
It's faggot husbands like you that have let women get out of control.

Women need a strong hand to make sure they know their place.

It's the natural order of the universe. ... :cool:
So is taking a cast iron frying pan to the heavy handed bastards head in the middle of the night. :D

YUP it is. It's scary that you don't see that. If a man has to force his wife he needs to look at himself for the problem. Gentile words and kindness work better than force, unless your wife has a fetish for that type of thing. Any man trying to force himself on me gets a right to the jaw and knee'd in the nuts.

Yeah it is. And here's the other thing, purely from a male-centred perspective: Sunni I don't know if you're new to the whole sex thing but the idea that your pelvic affiliate is affiliating only because some authority requires her to --- that ain't exactly a turn-on, nomsayin'?

It is true. Islam (pronounced "I slam," as in, "I slam planes into buildings") teaches that entering into a marriage means that a strong, independent womyn has cast away hyr independence and sexually enslaved hyrsylf to a disgusting male.

Catholicism has the same backwards teaching, but it expands it to include that manpigs must acquiesce to the sexual demands of their wyves. Still, this does not redeem it from being just another male chauvinist religion among many.
Hey lezbo......this thread is dealing with hetero relationships between normal men and women.

And really shouldn't be of any interest to feminist bull dykes like you. .. :cool:

OK NOW you get a neg.

Wait, you got your negability turned off. Damn.

May your avatar pop his G-string in mid-gig then.. :p

sorry shit head but that's not ownership but again your answer proves my original statement...
my guess is, if another man even looked at your imaginary wife you'd want to punch him.

So is taking a cast iron frying pan to the heavy handed bastards head in the middle of the night.
You are the only one here talking about assault and rape.

I just said that a real woman knows her place and duty.

Thus no force is involved. .. :cool:

Nothing medieval about it.

When a man takes a wife it's like being given the keys to a car.

It's his to drive anytime he desires. .. :cool:

That's two ways sunshine. A marriage is a contract between and man and a woman. Sexually they are promised to each other and have promised to forsake all others when it comes to sex. If she belongs to him,he also belongs to her. The contract states that they can't have sex with anyone else outside the marriage but that doesn't mean he can rape her any time he damn well pleases. Of course for the sake of the marriage if she is not being fulfilled sexually, she needs to address the problem.

Now me personally, there have been times when I really wasn't in the mood but hubby was. I almost always play along even when I'm not interested because it's good for our marriage. A content husband is less likely to stray. My goal has always been to never turn him down. I do this out of love, not because I was forced. If a man has to force his woman, he's really is the problem.
In Islam a woman can seek a divorce if her husband is not fulfilling his duty in the bedroom.

But while they are married she is not allowed to turn down his advances. .. :cool:
Well that's the problem. You're living in the 1400's and it's 2014. We don't do that anymore.

So is taking a cast iron frying pan to the heavy handed bastards head in the middle of the night.

Yanno, centuries ago we used to say the same thing about the rape victim.
We grew.

That's two ways sunshine. A marriage is a contract between and man and a woman. Sexually they are promised to each other and have promised to forsake all others when it comes to sex. If she belongs to him,he also belongs to her. The contract states that they can't have sex with anyone else outside the marriage but that doesn't mean he can rape her any time he damn well pleases. Of course for the sake of the marriage if she is not being fulfilled sexually, she needs to address the problem.

Now me personally, there have been times when I really wasn't in the mood but hubby was. I almost always play along even when I'm not interested because it's good for our marriage. A content husband is less likely to stray. My goal has always been to never turn him down. I do this out of love, not because I was forced. If a man has to force his woman, he's really is the problem.
In Islam a woman can seek a divorce if her husband is not fulfilling his duty in the bedroom.

But while they are married she is not allowed to turn down his advances. .. :cool:
Well that's the problem. You're living in the 1400's and it's 2014. We don't do that anymore.
Incorrect......we are also living in 2014.

We just operate under a different set of morals and values.

Besides, what makes you think yours are superior to ours? .. :cool:

Couldn't have said it better mysylf. This thread deals with normal manpigs--normal, rape-happy, womyn-hating, misogynistic, dehumynizing manpigs--and also womyn. Strong, independent womyn who've been raised from byrth to hate themselves and view their bodies as mere toys for "normal" manpigs, and who think that marital rape is acceptable.

Unfortunately for you and the rest of the patriarchal scumbags in this thread advocating for the rape of their fymynyne betters, I am interested in the underlying issue in this thread--womyn's lib. Lybyrytyng womyn from the yoke of rapist manpig oppression is my highest goal in lyfe, and I will not be silenced by some moon-worshiping polygamist.

The Bible also talks about Christ and his relationship to the Church. It makes parallels as to how men and women should interact with each other within marriage. It requires men to love their wives which includes respecting them.

But it doesnt say anything about disrespecting yourself to respect someone else.

Drop the bible stuff. There maybe a number of reasons why she's being like this but the sad fact is that he will stray. Right or wrong thats reality and reality doesnt change because a woman thinks its wrong.

When he steps off maybe she will learn to do the next guy better...or get some cats

Could not possibly disagree more.

Marriage is about love, not sex.

Sex is a big part of marriage. If one or the other is no longer interested, there will be problems....fact.

Couldn't have said it better mysylf. This thread deals with normal manpigs--normal, rape-happy, womyn-hating, misogynistic, dehumynizing manpigs--and also womyn. Strong, independent womyn who've been raised from byrth to hate themselves and view their bodies as mere toys for "normal" manpigs, and who think that marital rape is acceptable.

Unfortunately for you and the rest of the patriarchal scumbags in this thread advocating for the rape of their fymynyne betters, I am interested in the underlying issue in this thread--womyn's lib. Lybyrytyng womyn from the yoke of rapist manpig oppression is my highest goal in lyfe, and I will not be silenced by some moon-worshiping polygamist.

Now hang on. The moon is exquisitely feminine. It's the vestige in Islamic symbology that refers to its matriarchal past, the one that they'd rather not talk about while they're on the whole testosterone rag denial thing.

No, women are not property.......but a husband owns his wife.

Don't believe me?

Have some other guy hit on your wife and see if you don't get mad and want to punch him. .. :cool:

:lol:

Thus no physical force envolved but how about mental and social force?

Ok so what happens if she thinks her place and duty is different from what the men think it should be? Is she allowed to pursue her way freely or is she going to get bitch slapped from hubby? Just because a woman complies out of fear or brainwashing doesn't mean it's an OK thing to do. Lots of women do what their husband expect them to do simply to avoid a black eye. That's not the same as her wanting to do it. A real woman can do what she wants and has a productive life whether that is working outside the home or like me just being happy as a housewife and mother. I don't do it out of some forced sense of duty. I do it because I love what I do.

Now hang on. The moon is exquisitely feminine. It's the vestige in Islamic symbology that refers to its matriarchal past, the one that they'd rather not talk about while they're on the whole testosterone rag denial thing.

In late pre-Islamic Arab paganism, the moon was thought of as male and the sun as fymyle. Although it runs counter to conventional wysdym, and every other pagan religion, the fact is that, at the very least, Moonslims think they worship a male lump of rock.

So Moonhammad and his deranged followers are still patriarchal, cisgendered bigots who hate and oppress all womyn, even though their interpretation of ancient paganism is completely off-the-wall crazy. Crazier than regular religion.

Incorrect......we are also living in 2014.

We just operate under a different set of morals and values.

Besides, what makes you think yours are superior to ours? .. :cool:

Yes you do operate under a different set of morals and values that have not changed since Mohammad walked the earth. Judeo/Christianity has some of the same archaic laws in our faith but we recognize that they are outdated and work toward a more civilized society. In Example killing gays and adulterers is not acceptable. A woman being modest is OK and quite frankly I wish I saw it more often, but covering her from head to toe because of male insecurity is also not acceptable. It impairs her movement and her health. Why? Because some pig of a man might lust after her? Rape her. Maybe it's time to hold muslim men more accountable for their actions if that's the case.

Because I'm not an oppressed woman. I can go where I want, dress the way I want,follow the religion I want,marry, not marry,work a job, divorce a man if he turns out to be a jerk, My life is fully mine to give as I want to give it, freely as any man. I'm married so I chose my husband and entered into a contract with him that my sex life is his alone and his is mine alone. That doesn't mean he gets to run every aspect of my life. I still have free will as does he.

Last edited:

Thus no physical force envolved but how about mental and social force?

Ok so what happens if she thinks her place and duty is different from what the men think it should be? Is she allowed to pursue her way freely or is she going to get bitch slapped from hubby? Just because a woman complies out of fear or brainwashing doesn't mean it's an OK thing to do. Lots of women do what their husband expect them to do simply to avoid a black eye.

Such truth--you're finally seeing it! You're breaking free of your manpig brainwashing!

That's not the same as her wanting to do it. A real woman can do what she wants and has a productive life whether that is working outside the home or like me just being happy as a housewife and mother. I don't do it out of some forced sense of duty. I do it because I love what I do.

Don't stumble now, systyr! You may think you want to engage in disgusting hetero intercourse with a manpig, but the truth is, that swine has programmed you to think you want that. Using "a real womyn can do what she wants...I do it (stay home, copulate with a pig, etc.) because I want to!" is on the same level as a cigarette addict's "I can quit any time I want, I just don't want to right now."

The fact is, all heterosexual intercourse is rape. No exceptions.

Let me repeat that: If you've ever engaged in sexual relations with a manpig, you have been raped. I know that this is hard to grasp, but I will elaborate as I know it can aid in breaking from your programming.

Suppose the manpig oppressor you call a husband today had said, on the fyrst encounter you had with him, "Hey bytch, I'm getting laid twice tonight and you're gonna be the one to help me do that." Think about it--you don't know this manpig, and he's demanding intercourse with you, expecting you to comply. Of course you would refuse! But suppose this pig recognizes that you would reject such advances, and even if he did force himself upon you, that would merely get him imprisoned. Suppose that this pig decides to go with a route safer for him and his criminal activity--playing nice. Instead of calling you "bytch," as you get to know one another, he calls you supposedly good things like "darling," "sweetie," and "honey." Instead of demanding sex up front, he courts you--AKA, lures you--with dinner and a movie, or some other standard manpig tactic. Instead of throwing you directly into the pot of boiling water, he puts you in a pot of room-temperature water and allows it to heat up slowly, with you not noticing the incremental increase, and before you know it your sex pot has boiled over, and you've married the pig now. You are legally his property, he rapes you as he pleases, and you don't even want to voice your desire to stop it because you've been emotionally and socially programmed for years at this point that you should allow him to have his disgusting way with you. And the most shocking idea of all--you have convinced yourself at this point that this is the lyfe you lead because you choose to. The mental trappings of his prolonged manipulation have caused you to become trapped in a labyrinth of submission that you are hopelessly lost within, unable to see that no matter which way you turn--no matter which choice you make--you are submitting to his chauvinistic will, even when you think you're going your own way.

Manpigs are stupid, but they can be clever, using convoluted, deceitful plans to get what they want. All heterosexual intercourse is rape, no exceptions. Think you want it? That's just the programming talking.

Come on systyr, see the lyght! The bryght lyght of the blyndyngly obvious truths of fymynysm!

Forum List

Back