Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

thanks for making my point..
women are not property
No, women are not property.......but a husband owns his wife.

Don't believe me?

Have some other guy hit on your wife and see if you don't get mad and want to punch him. .. :cool:
sorry shit head but that's not ownership but again your answer proves my original statement...
my guess is, if another man even looked at your imaginary wife you'd want to punch him.
It's faggot husbands like you that have let women get out of control.

Women need a strong hand to make sure they know their place.

It's the natural order of the universe. ... :cool:

Don't believe me?

Have some other guy hit on your wife and see if you don't get mad and want to punch him. .. :cool:
sorry shit head but that's not ownership but again your answer proves my original statement...
my guess is, if another man even looked at your imaginary wife you'd want to punch him.

Would love to neg that but that would be negging an opinion. Let's just say Sunni, you're a knuckledragger whose worldview the rest of us got over eons ago.

On the other hand -- beautiful avatar. Shouldn't be a total loss.

Last edited:

Don't believe me?

And how would you handle your wife making excuses not to have sex with you?

That is a non sequitur.......in Islam a woman is forbidden to refuse her husband's sexual advances. . :cool:

If true (of which I have my doubts), then we may conclude Islam jest ain't ready for prime time.

Why not?

I agree partly some of these guys nowadays would get smacked for their feminine ways...and those are the straight one

That is a non sequitur.......in Islam a woman is forbidden to refuse her husband's sexual advances. . :cool:

If true (of which I have my doubts), then we may conclude Islam jest ain't ready for prime time.

Why not?

I agree partly some of these guys nowadays would get smacked for their feminine ways...and those are the straight one

Some of what guys? :dunno:

Why not? Because that's just disrespectful of women, that's why not.

Fun Times

Attachments

• $10489774_241693932707429_909475805595923368_n.jpg
    $10489774_241693932707429_909475805595923368_n.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
This withholding of sex/love making generally never happens before marriage

if it does....:scared1:

You just know that he made-up the (supposed) "I'm too sore from last night" excuse.

What a lad.

Now wait I've actually used that one. It only occurs after a all night sex fest with hubby. If he is still asking for more and I'm sore, then he gets oral. Problem solved.

Why was the guy asking?? ....... she belongs to him......it's his right to take it when he wants some. . :cool:
the medieval mind set in action..
Nothing medieval about it.

When a man takes a wife it's like being given the keys to a car.

It's his to drive anytime he desires. .. :cool:

That's two ways sunshine. A marriage is a contract between and man and a woman. Sexually they are promised to each other and have promised to forsake all others when it comes to sex. If she belongs to him,he also belongs to her. The contract states that they can't have sex with anyone else outside the marriage but that doesn't mean he can rape her any time he damn well pleases. Of course for the sake of the marriage if she is not being fulfilled sexually, she needs to address the problem.

Now me personally, there have been times when I really wasn't in the mood but hubby was. I almost always play along even when I'm not interested because it's good for our marriage. A content husband is less likely to stray. My goal has always been to never turn him down. I do this out of love, not because I was forced. If a man has to force his woman, he's really is the problem.

When sex is over for the man: When he's finished.

When sex is over for the woman: When the sheets are washed, dried and back on the bed.

Lay a towel down if the wet spot bugs you. Why should sex be a chore for her? Nothing will kill the mood for her faster then tacking on work to the afterglow.

That's two ways sunshine. A marriage is a contract between and man and a woman. Sexually they are promised to each other and have promised to forsake all others when it comes to sex. If she belongs to him,he also belongs to her. The contract states that they can't have sex with anyone else outside the marriage but that doesn't mean he can rape her any time he damn well pleases. Of course for the sake of the marriage if she is not being fulfilled sexually, she needs to address the problem.

Now me personally, there have been times when I really wasn't in the mood but hubby was. I almost always play along even when I'm not interested because it's good for our marriage. A content husband is less likely to stray. My goal has always been to never turn him down. I do this out of love, not because I was forced. If a man has to force his woman, he's really is the problem.
In Islam a woman can seek a divorce if her husband is not fulfilling his duty in the bedroom.

But while they are married she is not allowed to turn down his advances. .. :cool:

It is true. Islam (pronounced "I slam," as in, "I slam planes into buildings") teaches that entering into a marriage means that a strong, independent womyn has cast away hyr independence and sexually enslaved hyrsylf to a disgusting male.

Catholicism has the same backwards teaching, but it expands it to include that manpigs must acquiesce to the sexual demands of their wyves. Still, this does not redeem it from being just another male chauvinist religion among many.

Why was the guy asking?? ....... she belongs to him......it's his right to take it when he wants some. . :cool:

In order to arrive at that you have to first dehumanize the wife (a person) into a thing.

How do you reconcile that?

It is true. Islam (pronounced "I slam," as in, "I slam planes into buildings") teaches that entering into a marriage means that a strong, independent womyn has cast away hyr independence and sexually enslaved hyrsylf to a disgusting male.

Catholicism has the same backwards teaching, but it expands it to include that manpigs must acquiesce to the sexual demands of their wyves. Still, this does not redeem it from being just another male chauvinist religion among many.

It's so refreshing to read posts in Welsh. :eusa_angel:

That would be rape.
Nope. . :cool:

YUP it is. It's scary that you don't see that. If a man has to force his wife he needs to look at himself for the problem. Gentile words and kindness work better than force, unless your wife has a fetish for that type of thing. Any man trying to force himself on me gets a right to the jaw and knee'd in the nuts.

Forum List

Back