Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

Now you are just being obtuse.......and I am tired of fooling with you.

Goodnight....... :cool:

Saying a woman has a right to refuse access to her body is being obtuse? lmao

Yeah, if i were trying to defend spousal rape I would want out of the discussion too.

You and Sunni Man are not speaking the same language. Married muslim women have no right to refuse their husbands sex. Therefore they never refuse. They have been raised to understand that this is something they can not do. So they never do it. The subject is never addressed. Never considered by either party. Tell a traditional muslim woman that she can refuse her husband sex would be so scandalous and mortifying that the wife would throw you out of her home with a slipper up your ass.

They might say this publicly but privately traditional Muslim women confide in each other about their feelings of being powerless and only existing for whims of a guy they secretly hate. Some Muslim men actually get off on the control aspect instead of the enjoyment of communing with someone that loves them. I've heard wives bitch about being called to "duty" (فريضة) when the husband wants to have sex with her simply because she doesn't want it.

(paraphrasing)
"Why can't he just be with the new one he's trying to get pregnant?"
"Because she likes it. He thinks she's a whore but he needed a young wife for more kids."
"Well whores are for fucking and he wants to fuck someone. Why does he want me?"
"Because he knows he can't please any of us and he likes to hurt you."

Muslim men that do not view their wives as people are so woefully ignorant of how they are perceived, how they are mocked, and how they are used and controlled. Penis size is a very popular topic, and it's a common sentiment that the nicer and more accommodating men that respect their wives are more favorably endowed than the aggressive and controlling man-child specimens.

If they secretly hate the guy there are bigger problems than having sex. Fortunately muslim women hate their husbands with about the same frequency as American women hate their husbands. Most muslim marriages are quite happy and stable. Even arranged marriages

You and Sunni Man are not speaking the same language. Married muslim women have no right to refuse their husbands sex. Therefore they never refuse. They have been raised to understand that this is something they can not do. So they never do it. The subject is never addressed. Never considered by either party. Tell a traditional muslim woman that she can refuse her husband sex would be so scandalous and mortifying that the wife would throw you out of her home with a slipper up your ass.

The fact that the women have been trained to submit does not change the fact that a woman has a fundamental right to refuse sex if she does not want it.

And the remarks Sunni has made in the past show me he sees women as property. In a recent thread he suggested a woman needed to be slapped around. I am all for being tolerant of different cultures and faith. But basic human rights should prevail.

A traditional muslim woman does not have such a right. It would not only be subject to her husband but a woman who refused her husband sex would be shamed and punished by her family, disowned by her mother and cut off by her best friend. Even if the woman wanted to refuse she would never actually do it. So no one would ever know.

Take the spreadsheet woman. Do you think the times she agreed to sex it was because she wanted it? No. She did to shut him up. Was she raped? Is it rape if a woman is not at all interested in having sex but does it because the whining is getting on her nerves.

The spreadsheet woman consented. If a woman is drunk and passed out, and a man climbs on top and fucks her, is that rape? Yes. No consent.

SunniMan has, on numerous occasions, made it clear that a man should use force on a woman to keep her in line. So I have no qualms about calling him on it.

The fact that the women have been trained to submit does not change the fact that a woman has a fundamental right to refuse sex if she does not want it.

And the remarks Sunni has made in the past show me he sees women as property. In a recent thread he suggested a woman needed to be slapped around. I am all for being tolerant of different cultures and faith. But basic human rights should prevail.

A traditional muslim woman does not have such a right. It would not only be subject to her husband but a woman who refused her husband sex would be shamed and punished by her family, disowned by her mother and cut off by her best friend. Even if the woman wanted to refuse she would never actually do it. So no one would ever know.

Take the spreadsheet woman. Do you think the times she agreed to sex it was because she wanted it? No. She did to shut him up. Was she raped? Is it rape if a woman is not at all interested in having sex but does it because the whining is getting on her nerves.

The spreadsheet woman consented. If a woman is drunk and passed out, and a man climbs on top and fucks her, is that rape? Yes. No consent.

SunniMan has, on numerous occasions, made it clear that a man should use force on a woman to keep her in line. So I have no qualms about calling him on it.

He might well have that idea, and it might well be wrong. However, muslim women will not refuse their husbands. They always consent, they might internally be thinking "Boy that ceiling needs painting" but they will still consent. No force is used and no force is necessary. That's why the subject of refusal never comes up.

If true (of which I have my doubts), then we may conclude Islam jest ain't ready for prime time.

Why not?

I agree partly some of these guys nowadays would get smacked for their feminine ways...and those are the straight one

Some of what guys? :dunno:

Why not? Because that's just disrespectful of women, that's why not.

Shit guys all over. This new breed of guys who are more femine than masculine.

Who takes cues from their wife because they believe given cues isnt "fair" but taken them is the new thing to do.

Who believe that men and women dont have roles in the house. Which means that a man wont ask his wife to take out the garbage because thats "not fair" but they will cook and cook often because not to would be "unfair"

The guys who believe that because this chick isnt putting out then she doesnt have any blame in it and it must be....must be the guy.

They were either raised by women and never had a male figure in their lives or they have been hit with feminist bullshit so long that they adopt the thinking of females.

All I see here is a bunch of guys that better sleep with one eye open or currently sleep alone.

I love the comments here. It seems that many of you believe that a woman should submit to her husband when he pesters her.
She is not his property, and any excuse she comes up with is an excuse. No means no. Perhaps the husband should clean the house or buy her flowers, make her feel appreciated, instead of being a jerk who just sees his spouse as a walking vagina?

Maybe he's already tried that and she just doesn't want sex.

I think if she said she wanted to be married and rarely have sex that she would still be single today.

I wonder if they have young children, too If so, she is probably tired from looking after them all day.

Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship.

I hate to say this, but for most men, it is. It might not be to you, and I completely understand that. But for most men, if they didn't have this sexual drive, they likely wouldn't be marrying.

I'd point to myself as an example.

I think if she said she wanted to be married and rarely have sex that she would still be single today.

I wonder if they have young children, too If so, she is probably tired from looking after them all day.

I hate to say this, but for most men, it is. It might not be to you, and I completely understand that. But for most men, if they didn't have this sexual drive, they likely wouldn't be marrying.

I'd point to myself as an example.

See? Why are you apologizing or hate to say something that should be common knowledge?

Instead ya'll saying sex dont really matter when thats completely false

It's faggot husbands like you that have let women get out of control.

Women need a strong hand to make sure they know their place.

It's the natural order of the universe. ... :cool:
So is taking a cast iron frying pan to the heavy handed bastards head in the middle of the night. :D

This might work better...

remington_870_police_magnum.jpg

Is everything about guns to you? I mean for most of us it's about penises.
Subtle difference I know...

I love the comments here. It seems that many of you believe that a woman should submit to her husband when he pesters her.
She is not his property, and any excuse she comes up with is an excuse. No means no. Perhaps the husband should clean the house or buy her flowers, make her feel appreciated, instead of being a jerk who just sees his spouse as a walking vagina?

Hmm.... never tried while walking.... :eusa_think: ...seems like a lot of work.

j/k

Oh please, you do not want to compare that with the atrocities perpetrated against women in muslim countries.
I didn't say anything about comparing with muslim countries.

The subject is women withholding sex from their husbands here in the U.S.

And that was what I was commenting on.

What happens in marriages in other countries has no bearing on me or you. .. :cool:

Like your comments about teen pregnancy, female prison populations and lesbianism, my comment was not concerned with women withholding sex. I was commenting about the debasement and abuse of women by muslims.

The rest are free to pursue their lives as they choose. Unlike the ones living under the brutality of your culture.

How many women are stoned by muslims in a given year?

WB you're on the right track but you're beginning to conflate religion with culture here., even interchanging them above. What abuses women is culture, not religion. While a religion certainly feeds and even seeds a culture, it's the latter that sets the standards over the former and sets the final determination. If anything the religion in practice is born of the culture, not the other way 'round.

Some here have done the same thing with the topics of female circumcision and, before that, 9/11, seeking to affix the blame on religion while ignoring the culture -- as if stomping out the religion is somehow going to eradicate vagina-cutting, terrorism or patriarchal sexism. It isn't.

Just saying -- slippery slope. It's all too easy to point a finger at a single identifiable entity like a religion instead of the far more complex interwoven aspects of regional cultures. Fantasies of woman-ownership, vagina cutting and terrorism clearly exist independent of Islam, and vice versa.

If she is having to make that many excuses, he's the one with the problem....either he is a sorry ass lover, or, he doesn't know how to pick women......:lol::lol:

He's the one with the problem? Explain

The man is creating a spreadsheet rather than developing ways to woo his wife and persuade her to be with him.

You want more sex? Work for it. Women don't need to just give you what you want for no reason.

YUP it is. It's scary that you don't see that. If a man has to force his wife he needs to look at himself for the problem. Gentile words and kindness work better than force, unless your wife has a fetish for that type of thing. Any man trying to force himself on me gets a right to the jaw and knee'd in the nuts.

:oops: :lol:

[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] -Whats a matter Pogo - did you get a knee in the Nuts ?

I don't know why you continue to post on shit that's clearly way over your head. :dunno:

Hmm.... never tried while walking.... :eusa_think: ...seems like a lot of work.

j/k

See heres another one. Perhaps she should fuck him and make him feel appreciated? No? Out of the question?

Or should he clean the house, buy flowers etc etc until she feels like making him feel appreciated?

I can already guess the answer and thats why this new breed is fucked up.

If she is having to make that many excuses, he's the one with the problem....either he is a sorry ass lover, or, he doesn't know how to pick women......:lol::lol:

The man is creating a spreadsheet rather than developing ways to woo his wife and persuade her to be with him.

You want more sex? Work for it. Women don't need to just give you what you want for no reason.

You think the spreadsheet was the first response to this problem? Like he got in bed said "lets do it" she said no and he left the room? 27 times? :lol:

Actually, it is. This is a marriage, not just some relationship. Plus sex made those kids you assume she's takes sole responsibility for

Last edited:

You think the spreadsheet was the first response to this problem? Like he got in bed said "lets do it" she said no and he left the room? 27 times? :lol:

Probably.

You don't seem to realize that the art of getting sex, usually has nothing to do with asking for sex. it's about making them feel desire for you

He might well have that idea, and it might well be wrong. However, muslim women will not refuse their husbands. They always consent, they might internally be thinking "Boy that ceiling needs painting" but they will still consent. No force is used and no force is necessary. That's why the subject of refusal never comes up.

Katz, based on your general posting your credibility is about 4998th out of 5000. Just sayin', I need a little better source.

Actually, it is.
Sex is the glue that holds the marriage together. .. :cool:

And do you actually defend the notion that a husband cannot be denied sex by his wife? And if he forces her to have sex it is somehow not rape?
For the last time nitwit.......I never said anything about forcing women to have sex or advocating rape.

My statement was, "in Islam a wife is forbidden to deny her husband's desire for sex".

It's part of the religion and any muslim women who violates this going against her faith and the husband should divorce her. .. :doubt:

Which is why I have made the comments condemning islam for it's treatment of women.

And if she does not consent, it is rape.

The women always consent. Which is the part you seem to have difficulty grasping. IF the concept you are trying to convey is that even if a woman consents, if she secretly is thinking she doesn't want to have sex it is rape, then you fail to admit that many American women are raped on a daily basis because many of them consent and secretly would rather not be bothered.

The women always consent. It doesn't matter whether she wants sex or is culturally prohibited from denying her husband sex, objectively she consents. Therefore, no force is necessary or used.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back