Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

The man is creating a spreadsheet rather than developing ways to woo his wife and persuade her to be with him.

You want more sex? Work for it. Women don't need to just give you what you want for no reason.

You think the spreadsheet was the first response to this problem? Like he got in bed said "lets do it" she said no and he left the room? 27 times? :lol:

Probably.

You don't seem to realize that the art of getting sex, usually has nothing to do with asking for sex. it's about making them feel desire for you

Which is why I said he needs to open up his options or at least the illusion of having them.

For the last time nitwit.......I never said anything about forcing women to have sex or advocating rape.

My statement was, "in Islam a wife is forbidden to deny her husband's desire for sex".

It's part of the religion and any muslim women who violates this going against her faith and the husband should divorce her. .. :doubt:

Which is why I have made the comments condemning islam for it's treatment of women.

And if she does not consent, it is rape.

The women always consent. Which is the part you seem to have difficulty grasping. IF the concept you are trying to convey is that even if a woman consents, if she secretly is thinking she doesn't want to have sex it is rape, then you fail to admit that many American women are raped on a daily basis because many of them consent and secretly would rather not be bothered.

The women always consent. It doesn't matter whether she wants sex or is culturally prohibited from denying her husband sex, objectively she consents.

No she doesn't, don't be naive. Plus rape isn't recognized in the culture, forcing himself on her is acceptable. That's why rape stats are skewed and dishonest for Islam.

Saying a woman has a right to refuse access to her body is being obtuse? lmao

Yeah, if i were trying to defend spousal rape I would want out of the discussion too.

You and Sunni Man are not speaking the same language. Married muslim women have no right to refuse their husbands sex. Therefore they never refuse. They have been raised to understand that this is something they can not do. So they never do it. The subject is never addressed. Never considered by either party. Tell a traditional muslim woman that she can refuse her husband sex would be so scandalous and mortifying that the wife would throw you out of her home with a slipper up your ass.

They might say this publicly but privately traditional Muslim women confide in each other about their feelings of being powerless and only existing for whims of a guy they secretly hate. Some Muslim men actually get off on the control aspect instead of the enjoyment of communing with someone that loves them. I've heard wives bitch about being called to "duty" (فريضة) when the husband wants to have sex with her simply because she doesn't want it.

(paraphrasing)
"Why can't he just be with the new one he's trying to get pregnant?"
"Because she likes it. He thinks she's a whore but he needed a young wife for more kids."
"Well whores are for fucking and he wants to fuck someone. Why does he want me?"
"Because he knows he can't please any of us and he likes to hurt you."

Muslim men that do not view their wives as people are so woefully ignorant of how they are perceived, how they are mocked, and how they are used and controlled. Penis size is a very popular topic, and it's a common sentiment that the nicer and more accommodating men that respect their wives are more favorably endowed than the aggressive and controlling man-child specimens.

Personal observation - when I was vagabonding in Europe I hung out with the Arabs, being the underclass (who by definition are a goldmine of info on where to eat and sleep cheap). I distinguish here between "Arabs" and "Muslims" as few of them, if any, were religious or took Islam seriously even though they were all technically Muslim (far as I know). I do remember a lot of penis size comparison in our interactions, but it was always in the context of self-effacing and satirical jokes, matter of fact it got quite hilarious. They clearly saw the absurdity therein.

So Asterism's observation rings true with that. Those with the personal inadequacies that get bent on controlling their women do so out of impotence or perceived impotence; it's always too easy to broad-brush the oddballs as representative of the greater group. Those who need that crutch will even blame their religion, throwing up their hands and declaring, "hey, it's not my idea, it's Islam (or Christianism, etc)" as if they personally have no choice in the matter. It's a way of hiding one's own inadequacies behind an institution.

I love the comments here. It seems that many of you believe that a woman should submit to her husband when he pesters her.
She is not his property, and any excuse she comes up with is an excuse. No means no. Perhaps the husband should clean the house or buy her flowers, make her feel appreciated, instead of being a jerk who just sees his spouse as a walking vagina?

Hmm.... never tried while walking.... :eusa_think: ...seems like a lot of work.

j/k

See heres another one. Perhaps she should fuck him and make him feel appreciated? No? Out of the question?

Or should he clean the house, buy flowers etc etc until she feels like making him feel appreciated?

I can already guess the answer and thats why this new breed is fucked up.

What is this "new breed" to which you allude?

He's the one with the problem? Explain

The man is creating a spreadsheet rather than developing ways to woo his wife and persuade her to be with him.

You want more sex? Work for it. Women don't need to just give you what you want for no reason.

You think the spreadsheet was the first response to this problem? Like he got in bed said "lets do it" she said no and he left the room? 27 times? :lol:

As noted before, if his approach is to construct a spreadsheet, then as numerous punchlines put it, he's clearly not doing it right.

For the last time nitwit.......I never said anything about forcing women to have sex or advocating rape.

My statement was, "in Islam a wife is forbidden to deny her husband's desire for sex".

It's part of the religion and any muslim women who violates this going against her faith and the husband should divorce her. .. :doubt:

Which is why I have made the comments condemning islam for it's treatment of women.

The women always consent. Which is the part you seem to have difficulty grasping. IF the concept you are trying to convey is that even if a woman consents, if she secretly is thinking she doesn't want to have sex it is rape, then you fail to admit that many American women are raped on a daily basis because many of them consent and secretly would rather not be bothered.

The women always consent. It doesn't matter whether she wants sex or is culturally prohibited from denying her husband sex, objectively she consents. Therefore, no force is necessary or used.

Is coercion not force?

As noted before, if his approach is to construct a spreadsheet, then as numerous punchlines put it, he's clearly not doing it right.

Yeah but you cant believe that this was his FIRST action. So what you have to acknowledge is this guy asked for sex 27 times and was turned down. You also have to acknowledge that when he was turned down he said something or even before to soften the aproach. Right?

Or are we pretending that this guy just started getting turned down for sex the first day he put an entry in the spreadsheet? and this couldnt have been a problem prior to the spreadsheet?

Probably.

You don't seem to realize that the art of getting sex, usually has nothing to do with asking for sex. it's about making them feel desire for you

Seduction should not stop just because you are married.

Probably.

Seduction should not stop just because you are married.

Exactly! That's half the fun of being married!

The women always consent. It doesn't matter whether she wants sex or is culturally prohibited from denying her husband sex, objectively she consents. Therefore, no force is necessary or used.

No, I am not talking about a woman who consents and is secretly not wanting sex.

I am talking about not consenting. That you think no muslim woman ever refuses sex is ridiculous. I have no doubt there are those who TRY to refuse and pay the price.

And if they only give consent because of an implied threat, it is still rape.

Training women to think that they are not allowed any choice in whether they have sex is reprehensible. But that is a cultural thing, not necessarily the husband's fault. But he does have the power to allow her the choice.

And if you have read SunniMan's posts, you know that he has advocated using violence on women on several occasions (that I have seen), which nullifies your argument about it being purely a cultural thing.

I wonder if they have young children, too If so, she is probably tired from looking after them all day.

Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship.

I hate to say this, but for most men, it is. It might not be to you, and I completely understand that. But for most men, if they didn't have this sexual drive, they likely wouldn't be marrying.

I'd point to myself as an example.

See? Why are you apologizing or hate to say something that should be common knowledge?

Instead ya'll saying sex dont really matter when thats completely false

Yes, you are of course correct.

I guess I hate to say it, because I know it pisses some people (generally women) off, and I honestly do not say things to intentionally make people mad.

Nevertheless, this is the truth. Most men, if they didn't have this sexual desire that women fulfill, would never get married. That's just how it is.

Unfortunately, I think too many women get their views of marriage from romance novels, chick flicks, and Disney. All of which portray an extremely unrealistic view of relationships. Then they get married, and end up disappointed.

And if you have read SunniMan's posts, you know that he has advocated using violence on women on several occasions (that I have seen), which nullifies your argument about it being purely a cultural thing.
You keep repeating that lie but I have never advocated or condoned violence on women.

If you have evidence to the contrary then either post it or quit lying. .. :cool:

Yeah but you cant believe that this was his FIRST action. So what you have to acknowledge is this guy asked for sex 27 times and was turned down. You also have to acknowledge that when he was turned down he said something or even before to soften the aproach. Right?

Or are we pretending that this guy just started getting turned down for sex the first day he put an entry in the spreadsheet? and this couldnt have been a problem prior to the spreadsheet?

I can't make any assumptions about what the guy did "first" or "before". I'm just saying if he can find a way to left-brain sex into a spreadsheet, then he's got some underlying issues about what sex is. Unless it was a self-effacing joke.

No, I am not talking about a woman who consents and is secretly not wanting sex.

I am talking about not consenting. That you think no muslim woman ever refuses sex is ridiculous. I have no doubt there are those who TRY to refuse and pay the price.

And if they only give consent because of an implied threat, it is still rape.

Training women to think that they are not allowed any choice in whether they have sex is reprehensible. But that is a cultural thing, not necessarily the husband's fault. But he does have the power to allow her the choice.

I concur with all of this until the last line --- how does that nullify the argument that it's cultural?

You keep repeating that lie but I have never advocated or condoned violence on women.

If you have evidence to the contrary then either post it or quit lying. .. :cool:

You posted the following on this forum:

"The feminist girl in the video just needs a strong man to give her a swift cuffing and a good roll in the the hay to adjust her attitude."

A "swift cuffing" is violence.

I can't make any assumptions about what the guy did "first" or "before". I'm just saying if he can find a way to left-brain sex into a spreadsheet, then he's got some underlying issues about what sex is. Unless it was a self-effacing joke.

Its simple human nature. But what I'm seeing is people are pretending that this guy went to the spread sheet first in order to back the typical advice they are going to give which is something must be wrong with him. Because you assume he has underlying issues about sex but refuse to assume anything else. Do you see that? Ya'll dudes gotta break out this cycle of victimhood.

Shes a bum bitch who doesnt shower and doesnt fuck her husband. Put it thru the fem filter and that comes out the other end as being "He has a problem" :lol:

"The feminist girl in the video just needs a strong man to give her a swift cuffing and a good roll in the the hay to adjust her attitude."

Nice try........but you do realize we were all posting satire and derision directed towards a feminist loony tune in a youtube video and not in reality. .. :lol: :lol:

Nice try........but you do realize we were all posting satire and derision directed towards a feminist loony tune in a youtube video and not in reality. .. :lol: :lol:

Right. Nice try at backing off a despicable attitude towards women.

Forum List

Back