Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

15 pages and I'd say maybe 2 posters thought that the woman was at fault for not opening her own legs.

Everyone else said that the guy should do something (they dont know...just something) and maybe she will open her legs when he figures out the combination.

They are married....There is something called emotional neglect that ends marriages all the time. Thats what this is and this guy shouldnt put up with being neglected until he figures out this magic combination which is really just another bullshit excuse.

Whats the combo for her to wash her own ass? lol

15 pages and I'd say maybe 2 posters thought that the woman was at fault for not opening her own legs.

Everyone else said that the guy should do something (they dont know...just something) and maybe she will open her legs when he figures out the combination.

They are married....There is something called emotional neglect that ends marriages all the time. Thats what this is and this guy shouldnt put up with being neglected until he figures out this magic combination which is really just another bullshit excuse.

they shouldn't have gotten married at all....

Again, the only answers are "his fault" or "Time machine" :lol:

If I were him I'd divorce her.

Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, Husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone. He's never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it's a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won't miss me for the 10 days I'm gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since June 1st, with a column for my 'excuses,' using verbatim quotes of why I didn't feel like having sex at that very moment. According to his 'document', we've only had sex 3 times in the last 7 weeks, out of 27 'attempts' on his part.

She needs to be a better bitch. Period.

They've only been married two years, have zero kids, and are both only in their mid twenties. I'm sorry, but there's really no excuse for their sex life to have deteriorated to that extreme an extent.

Divorce is a strong possibility, methinks.

Again, the only answers are "his fault" or "Time machine" :lol:
wrong it's both their fault...why the fuck would you want to have sex with someone who doesn't .
might as well spank the sausage...

If I were him I'd divorce her.
you may not be as dumb as you seem.

Somehow this went from being an interesting discussion, to a bunch of rather cheezy sex jokes, and calling women b!tches.

Quick hint: if you are insulting your wife, then automatically the problem is in your mirror as well.

I'm done here. This got super boring, fast. Maybe if you men were taking loving your wives more seriously, there would be fewer problems.

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

YzWn3Hw.jpg

Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, Husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone. He's never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it's a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won't miss me for the 10 days I'm gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since June 1st, with a column for my 'excuses,' using verbatim quotes of why I didn't feel like having sex at that very moment. According to his 'document', we've only had sex 3 times in the last 7 weeks, out of 27 'attempts' on his part.

She needs to be a better bitch. Period.

I personally think he should have skipped sending it to his wife, and sent it to his divorce lawyer instead.

Forum List

Back