Man served 10 years for rape he didn't commit

It is not that uncommon for people to be wrongly convicted. That is why we should all be against capital punishment, so we don't execute innocent people.

By that logic, you should also be against incarcerating anyone for committing rape.

Nope, that doesn't work. The difference: if you put the wrong guy in jail, you can then undo it.

my X pulled the same shit on me about 40 years ago, used our 12 y.o. daughter, the case went before a judge, he ordered psychiatric counseling, after three family sessions he had one session with me, he told me he knew where the problem was and was going to recommend the judge release me from all charges and is recommending the the X and daughter continue counseling.

It is not that uncommon for people to be wrongly convicted. That is why we should all be against capital punishment, so we don't execute innocent people.

By that logic, you should also be against incarcerating anyone for committing rape.

Nope, that doesn't work. The difference: if you put the wrong guy in jail, you can then undo it.

It's funny how they are all so outraged about this, but when it comes to executing the wrong person, they don't give a snit. I wonder if this guy was black or white? Would the OP care at all if this guy was black, or Muslim?

It's funny how they are all so outraged about this, but when it comes to executing the wrong person, they don't give a snit. I wonder if this guy was black or white? Would the OP care at all if this guy was black, or Muslim?

I think he is black. African black.

I am really sorry the X wife is dead. She went to her grave smiling thinking he would be put away forever.

Oh and in prison, raping your own daughter is kind of looked down upon. Oh man.

I am really sorry the X wife is dead. She went to her grave smiling thinking he would be put away forever.

What makes you say he's black? Do you have a link?

And the mother died without admitting what she did.

True, that.

Daughter cried rape, said mom made her do it
I agree. And may those who lie be exposed and then be given the punishment that they sore totally deserve!!!

God bless you and that man and the girl always!!!

Holly

P.S. And may the girl's mother rot and the man be given compensation for whatever time was taken away from him.

What makes you say he's black? Do you have a link?

Does it make a difference?

When has the last wrong person been executed? I dont think it happens much anymore.

And why should race or religion of the man matter? Justice is blind to those things.

It's looked down upon out of prison as well. I'm very glad this man can get his name cleared.

Forum List

Back