Man threw child from mall balcony

When white people do awful things its because they are crazy. When black people do awful things they are racist and the media cover it up because its a conspiracy against white folks.

I don't know his motive but, based on his history, it seems that he's nuts.

If he was sane enough to know throwing a child over a balcony was morally wrong...march his butt straight into the clink.

My guess is that he'll be committed to some institution. He was previously ejected for throwing objects over the sides and for throwing a cup of ice tea on a woman.

Did the little boy survive? What a horrible story.

The only bar for insanity is, at the time he did this, did he know it was morally wrong. If the answer is yes, off to the clink. The act itself is insane but that's not enough to send him to an asylum. He has to be SO insane he didn't know it was wrong. Not sure he's that insane.

When white people do awful things its because they are crazy. When black people do awful things they are racist and the media cover it up because its a conspiracy against white folks.

The media is not widely reporting this story and you can't hide that. If it had been a white guy throwing a black kid over the balcony, we'd hear you hyperventilating about "TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE" all the way from Wales.

So really, can it, Tommy.

....For apparently no reason. I mean not that there ever WOULD be a reason that would make any sense. But he was unrelated to the child. Just tossed the child over and ran.

Have you not heard of this? Oh, of course you have not heard of this. The man is 24 years old and black. The child is 5 years old and white. Were that reversed, of course, our stupid, heinous media would be all over it 24/7. As it is, it's like the child's life matters not. That's how heinous they are. In truth it doesn't matter if the child is black or white. It's horrific. It's appalling.

The police did apprehend the scum and last I heard the child is out of surgery. No idea how serious the injuries are--I'm shocked he survived to be honest.

I wept like a baby when I read the story--the absolute terror of watching your baby be thrown over a balcony....

Child tossed from 3rd floor at Mall of America; suspect had been arrested there twice before

Blacks are at the bottom of the intelligence bell curve and crazy. Browns fare no better.

....For apparently no reason. I mean not that there ever WOULD be a reason that would make any sense. But he was unrelated to the child. Just tossed the child over and ran.

Have you not heard of this? Oh, of course you have not heard of this. The man is 24 years old and black. The child is 5 years old and white. Were that reversed, of course, our stupid, heinous media would be all over it 24/7. As it is, it's like the child's life matters not. That's how heinous they are. In truth it doesn't matter if the child is black or white. It's horrific. It's appalling.

The police did apprehend the scum and last I heard the child is out of surgery. No idea how serious the injuries are--I'm shocked he survived to be honest.

I wept like a baby when I read the story--the absolute terror of watching your baby be thrown over a balcony....

Child tossed from 3rd floor at Mall of America; suspect had been arrested there twice before

Blacks are at the bottom of the intelligence bell curve and crazy. Browns fare no better.

Rejected.

"... a 24-year-old man with a history of causing disturbances at the mall was in custody."

Why was he still on the streets, Democrats?

The media is not widely reporting this story and you can't hide that. If it had been a white guy throwing a black kid over the balcony, we'd hear you hyperventilating about "TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE" all the way from Wales.

well he made a true comment.

Rejected.

Are you saying that the black man rejected the white child? You must be specific and In this case, the black man ejected the white child with no parachute. The black man threw the baby out the window with the wash water. edit: I dare not tell you about the horrors of Atlanta where I lived and worked for 25 years.

Last edited:

ARG I wish I could edit the title! Should be "Man THROWS..."

Sometimes I type too fast for my own good. Mea Culpa

Rejected.

Are you saying that the black man rejected the white child? You must be specific.

The idea that black and brown people are stupid and crazy is rejected. By me. On this thread.

for a story not being reported it seems to be all over the press and the net....go figure

It wasn't here.

It's not on Twitter unless you search it. It's not trending.

It's not on the air. The top story on CNN.com right now is Disney streaming. No one on this thread thus far had heard of it....only through this thread. But look at Ferguson and all those stories. Here we have a black man throwing A CHILD over a balcony and it's not a top story anywhere.

If he was sane enough to know throwing a child over a balcony was morally wrong...march his butt straight into the clink.

My guess is that he'll be committed to some institution. He was previously ejected for throwing objects over the sides and for throwing a cup of ice tea on a woman.

The only bar for insanity is, at the time he did this, did he know it was morally wrong. If the answer is yes, off to the clink. The act itself is insane but that's not enough to send him to an asylum. He has to be SO insane he didn't know it was wrong. Not sure he's that insane.

He apparently knew it was wrong considering that he tried to flee the scene. He's going to prison, but which type is yet to be determined.

for a story not being reported it seems to be all over the press and the net....go figure

It wasn't here.

It's not on Twitter unless you search it. It's not trending.

It's not on the air. The top story on CNN.com right now is Disney streaming. No one on this thread thus far had heard of it....only through this thread. But look at Ferguson and all those stories. Here we have a black man throwing A CHILD over a balcony and it's not a top story anywhere.

Had the races been reversed, the press coverage would be entirely different.

I reject your truths. Penny. Or I should say, "truths"

He apparently knew it was wrong considering that he tried to flee the scene. He's going to prison, but which type is yet to be determined.

I really think he's got little hope for an insanity plea. The jury found that loon James Holmes, the CO movie shooter, guilty even though he tried insanity--and he was crazy as a loon. I mean he had been in therapy for a long time and had the crazy eyes and everything. This guy has a snow queen's chance

We never hear about black on white violence.
We never hear about black on black violence.
We never stop hearing about white on black violence.

The above is the mantra of people who are professional victims. They cannot substantiate these claims, but it sure makes them feel better to say it.

I reject your truths. Penny. Or I should say, "truths"

Can a black person have a mental illness??

Forum List

Back