Man threw child from mall balcony

Thanks to EU censorship, I can’t see the article.

View attachment 255596

Pretty disgusting to say the least, but not really surprised this kind of random violence against whites is happening.

The Marxist left indoctrinate blacks with the idea that they are oppressed, to the point they believe slavery was happening just yesterday. This gives them the moral justification for such violence. That’s what “social justice” is, terrorism based on race used by the radical left.
A 5-year-old boy plummeted three floors Friday after being pushed or thrown from a balcony at the Mall of America, according to witnesses, and a 24-year-old man with a history of causing disturbances at the mall was in custody.

Bloomington Police Chief Jeffrey Potts said police don't think there is any relationship between the man and the family of the child, who suffered life-threatening injuries. He was being treated at a hospital, but no details on his condition were immediately available.

Witnesses told police that the child may have been pushed or thrown from the mall's third level to the first floor, Potts said. He said the suspect immediately took off running but was quickly found and arrested at the mall.

A witness said a woman screamed that her child was thrown from the balcony.

WCCO-TV the woman was screaming, "Everybody pray, everybody pray. Oh my God, my baby, someone threw him over the edge."

Police said Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, of Minneapolis, was being held on suspicion of attempted homicide.

Aranda's criminal record includes two convictions in 2015 for obstruction of the legal process/interfering with a peace officer, as well as convictions for fifth-degree assault, trespassing and damage to property.

website . Attractions include Nickelodeon Universe indoor amusement park and Sea Life Minnesota Aquarium .

It has occasionally been the scene of crimes or disruptive protests, and the mall's website touts extensive security training for its officers.

In 2015, the al-Shabab extremist group called for an attack on the Mall of America and other shopping centers in a video. Al-Shabab fighters attacked an upscale Kenyan mall in 2013 in a siege that left 67 people dead. In response, the Mall of America said it was tightening security, and that some of the extra precautions would be noticeable to guests and others would not be.

A Minneapolis man was sentenced to 15 years in prison last year for attacking two brothers at the Macy's department store at the mall. The man said he was inspired by the Islamic State when he stabbed the brothers in a dressing room area in November 2017.

A teenage brawl erupted at the mall the day after Christmas in 2011. The melee was caught on YouTube, but police concluded the brawl — the worst case of violence at the mall in more than 15 years — was not organized through social media as initially feared. Ten people were arrested for disorderly conduct, including four juveniles.

Associated Press writers Amy Forliti and Doug Glass contributed. News researcher Jennifer Farrar contributed to this report from New York.

When white people do awful things its because they are crazy. When black people do awful things they are racist and the media cover it up because its a conspiracy against white folks.
Well done, Tommy. You got it right even though you were being a tosser. lmao

Greg

I don't think that is the way it happened by the sound of it. I mean where were the parents. If someone grabbed my kid I would of known it. I suspect the mother was around. Kids of 5 years run around and she should of been watching.

The average, 5 year-old boy weights around 45 pounds. Any able-bodied, healthy, young man could EASILY grab such a boy and heave him over the side in just a second and nobody would be able to react in time to stop it.

Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda ?????
Illegal immigrant from Kenya ?

I thought it might be Somali to be honest....Minneapolis, that's not a crazy guess. But the last name has Mexican/Spanish origins, so who knows. At any rate, it's pretty quiet in the media.

I thought it might be Somali to be honest....Minneapolis, that's not a crazy guess. But the last name has Mexican/Spanish origins, so who knows. At any rate, it's pretty quiet in the media.

Should it be the lead story on every network and front page news on every print publication?

Should it be the lead story on every network and front page news on every print publication?

My point is made and I'm done with you. We both know it WOULD be, along with vast hyperbole about Trump and racism and incitement, if a black child had been thrown over a balcony, randomly, by a white man.

My point is made and I'm done.

One thing is certain. This crime is worse for the parents because the guy who did it is black. They, like the OP, would feel much better if a white guy did it.

Do not project your obsession with race onto me. I am not a Democrat or a liberal.

....For apparently no reason. I mean not that there ever WOULD be a reason that would make any sense. But he was unrelated to the child. Just tossed the child over and ran.

Have you not heard of this? Oh, of course you have not heard of this. The man is 24 years old and black. The child is 5 years old and white. Were that reversed, of course, our stupid, heinous media would be all over it 24/7. As it is, it's like the child's life matters not. That's how heinous they are. In truth it doesn't matter if the child is black or white. It's horrific. It's appalling.

The police did apprehend the scum and last I heard the child is out of surgery. No idea how serious the injuries are--I'm shocked he survived to be honest.

I wept like a baby when I read the story--the absolute terror of watching your baby be thrown over a balcony....

Child tossed from 3rd floor at Mall of America; suspect had been arrested there twice before
The things this man does sound like things a two or three year old would do. He's crackers.

....For apparently no reason. I mean not that there ever WOULD be a reason that would make any sense. But he was unrelated to the child. Just tossed the child over and ran.

Have you not heard of this? Oh, of course you have not heard of this. The man is 24 years old and black. The child is 5 years old and white. Were that reversed, of course, our stupid, heinous media would be all over it 24/7. As it is, it's like the child's life matters not. That's how heinous they are. In truth it doesn't matter if the child is black or white. It's horrific. It's appalling.

The police did apprehend the scum and last I heard the child is out of surgery. No idea how serious the injuries are--I'm shocked he survived to be honest.

I wept like a baby when I read the story--the absolute terror of watching your baby be thrown over a balcony....

Child tossed from 3rd floor at Mall of America; suspect had been arrested there twice before
The things this man does sound like things a two or three year old would do. He's crackers.

Evil yes. Legally, criminally insane---maybe not. As I said earlier in the thread, the bar as I understand it, you have to be crackers enough not to understand right from wrong. Literally "out of your mind"--not even knowing what you're doing. He threw the child over and RAN. I think he knew it was wrong, therefore, I think he's headed for the real clink. Not the insane asylum.

They won't like him in the clink, either. They don't like crimes against children.

Somehow I'm not sympathetic for him.

My point is made and I'm done with you. We both know it WOULD be, along with vast hyperbole about Trump and racism and incitement, if a black child had been thrown over a balcony, randomly, by a white man.

We don't know that. You feel that. You want that. But you don't know it and you can't prove it.

You are a victim. You poor, poor white Ameeican.

You're done because you've been proven wrong.

He Daddy prolly in jail for robbing a Mezkin restaurant.
Aranda B tossin el nino from dat veranda.

Retroactive abortion. I mean, you can kill them on the table, why not just because? That aside, it’s terrible.

Here is the sweet little boy who has multiple serious injuries. Please if you're inclined, pray for his full recovery.

D4AZxKRXkAALwRu.jpg

Can a black person have a mental illness??

No. But they can be of weak mind due to being kept in the plantation and given free stuff by Democrats. Try to keep up.

I say he is mentally ill. No one in their right mind throws a 5 year old off a balcony, and I also wonder where were the parents or parent.

Penny. Good glory. Penny.

A young man of 24 years old could run up, grab a small child who is walking RIGHT NEXT TO YOU and toss him over a balcony before you could even know what happened. What do you even mean "where were the parents?"

PROBABLY RIGHT THERE. The article said the mother was screeching in terror.

I don't think that is the way it happened by the sound of it. I mean where were the parents. If someone grabbed my kid I would of known it. I suspect the mother was around. Kids of 5 years run around and she should of been watching.

You're right Penny, the mother WAS around. In fact she was right there. She screamed out "my baby my baby" as soon as the child went over.

The witnesses say they didn't know if he was pushed or thrown over, I wonder why. If he was merely pushed, then the rails are not sufficient.

We don't know that. You feel that. You want that. But you don't know it and you can't prove it.

Do you believe the coverage of this crime would have been the same had the races been reversed?

ARG I wish I could edit the title! Should be "Man THROWS..."

Sometimes I type too fast for my own good. Mea Culpa

sometimes you type b4 you think rationally. i saw this story yesterday on the news... it wasn't buried like you suggested - & it took a significant amount of time out of a 30 minute newscast. the guy is clearly nuts & may or may not be racially motivated. it could very well have been that the guy hates children... period... or that he tossed a child because an adult would have been able to fight back....

Do you believe the coverage of this crime would have been the same had the races been reversed?

I've no reason to believe otherwise.

Forum List

Back