Man threw child from mall balcony

When white people do awful things its because they are crazy. When black people do awful things they are racist and the media cover it up because its a conspiracy against white folks.

The media is not widely reporting this story and you can't hide that. If it had been a white guy throwing a black kid over the balcony, we'd hear you hyperventilating about "TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE" all the way from Wales.

So really, can it, Tommy.

well he made a true comment.

I reject your truths. Penny. Or I should say, "truths"

Can a black person have a mental illness??

No. But they can be of weak mind due to being kept on the plantation and given free stuff by Democrats. Try to keep up.

Last edited:
....For apparently no reason. I mean not that there ever WOULD be a reason that would make any sense. But he was unrelated to the child. Just tossed the child over and ran.

Have you not heard of this? Oh, of course you have not heard of this. The man is 24 years old and black. The child is 5 years old and white. Were that reversed, of course, our stupid, heinous media would be all over it 24/7. As it is, it's like the child's life matters not. That's how heinous they are. In truth it doesn't matter if the child is black or white. It's horrific. It's appalling.

The police did apprehend the scum and last I heard the child is out of surgery. No idea how serious the injuries are--I'm shocked he survived to be honest.

I wept like a baby when I read the story--the absolute terror of watching your baby be thrown over a balcony....

Child tossed from 3rd floor at Mall of America; suspect had been arrested there twice before

We never hear about black on white violence.
We never hear about black on black violence.
We never stop hearing about white on black violence.

The above is the mantra of people who are professional victims. They cannot substantiate these claims, but it sure makes them feel better to say it.

Of course we can substantiate these claims. But you have to be able to read to do it. Can you read?

When white people do awful things its because they are crazy. When black people do awful things they are racist and the media cover it up because its a conspiracy against white folks.

The media is not widely reporting this story and you can't hide that. If it had been a white guy throwing a black kid over the balcony, we'd hear you hyperventilating about "TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE" all the way from Wales.

Can you stop yourself from asking really stupid questions? Have you ever tried.

No. But they can be of weak mind due to being kept in the plantation and given free stuff by Democrats. Try to keep up.

I say he is mentally ill. No one in their right mind throws a 5 year old off a balcony, and I also wonder where were the parents or parent.

Tis not a stupid question, do you think blacks are immune to having a mental illness ?? Just answer yes or no.

....For apparently no reason. I mean not that there ever WOULD be a reason that would make any sense. But he was unrelated to the child. Just tossed the child over and ran.

Have you not heard of this? Oh, of course you have not heard of this. The man is 24 years old and black. The child is 5 years old and white. Were that reversed, of course, our stupid, heinous media would be all over it 24/7. As it is, it's like the child's life matters not. That's how heinous they are. In truth it doesn't matter if the child is black or white. It's horrific. It's appalling.

The police did apprehend the scum and last I heard the child is out of surgery. No idea how serious the injuries are--I'm shocked he survived to be honest.

I wept like a baby when I read the story--the absolute terror of watching your baby be thrown over a balcony....

Child tossed from 3rd floor at Mall of America; suspect had been arrested there twice before

The above is the mantra of people who are professional victims. They cannot substantiate these claims, but it sure makes them feel better to say it.

Of course we can substantiate these claims. But you have to be able to read to do it. Can you read?

No. I can't read.

No. But they can be of weak mind due to being kept in the plantation and given free stuff by Democrats. Try to keep up.

I say he is mentally ill. No one in their right mind throws a 5 year old off a balcony, and I also wonder where were the parents or parent.

Penny. Good glory. Penny.

A young man of 24 years old could run up, grab a small child who is walking RIGHT NEXT TO YOU and toss him over a balcony before you could even know what happened. What do you even mean "where were the parents?"

PROBABLY RIGHT THERE. The article said the mother was screeching in terror.

No. I can't read.

Basic reading and observation skills are all that are required to observe that:

1. Ferguson was a horror

2. Trayvon Martin was a horror

3. Comparatively, this is a "nothingburger" as far as news goes.

It's not rocket science, and no amount of gaslighting on your part is going to make it change. So grow a brain or go away, your choice.

Tis not a stupid question, do you think blacks are immune to having a mental illness ?? Just answer yes or no.

Please do not project your small mindedness onto me. Now. Or ever.

One thing is certain. This crime is worse for the parents because the guy who did it is black. They, like the OP, would feel much better if a white guy did it.

No. I can't read.

1. Ferguson was a horror

It's not rocket science, and no amount of gaslighting on your part is going to make it change. So grow a brain or go away, your choice.

And, in your universe, that substantiates the claim that the media covers up crimes committed by black people?

No. I can't read.

1. Ferguson was a horror

And, in your universe, that substantiates the claim that the media covers up crimes committed by black people?

Yes, dear. Observation. It works in science too.

No. I can't read.

1. Ferguson was a horror

OK. Excluding acts of terror, please name the most widely publicized violent crime and subsequent trial in this nation in the past 30 years.

No. I can't read.

1. Ferguson was a horror

OK. Excluding acts of terror, please name the most widely publicized violent crime and subsequent trial in this nation in the past 30 years.

No. I don't have to jump through your hoops.

Well, it only happened yesterday... so it's not like there'd be a lot of discussion of it.

Sounds like the man was mentally ill, but you'll make an issue of race, because that's who you are.

No. I can't read.

1. Ferguson was a horror

No. I don't have to jump through your hoops.

Awwww. You don't think the answer will support your bullshit. I'm shocked.

A young man of 24 years old could run up, grab a small child who is walking RIGHT NEXT TO YOU and toss him over a balcony before you could even know what happened. What do you even mean "where were the parents?"

I don't think that is the way it happened by the sound of it. I mean where were the parents. If someone grabbed my kid I would of known it. I suspect the mother was around. Kids of 5 years run around and she should of been watching.

I don't think that is the way it happened by the sound of it. I mean where were the parents. If someone grabbed my kid I would of known it. I suspect the mother was around. Kids of 5 years run around and she should of been watching.

You're right Penny, the mother WAS around. In fact she was right there. She screamed out "my baby my baby" as soon as the child went over.

Forum List

Back