Man threw child from mall balcony

Do you believe the coverage of this crime would have been the same had the races been reversed?

I've no reason to believe otherwise.

Really? Wow. Ok.

Yep. Can you substantiate the claim?

Not without throwing a little black boy over a railing to find out.

Yeah. That's what I thought. But you just know that it would be blockbuster news. You just know it.

Stop being a victim for a minute. Take a break.

It's ok with me if you think differently than I. After all, I'm not an intolerant liberal.

I've no reason to believe otherwise.

Really? Wow. Ok.

Yeah. That's what I thought. But you just know that it would be blockbuster news. You just know it.

It's ok with me if you think differently than I. After all, I'm not an intolerant liberal.

This isn't a case where we can both be right because we "believe" something.

One of us is accurate. And it ain't you.

Really? Wow. Ok.

perhaps he was taught at the guiliani school of facts where 'truth isn't truth'...

....For apparently no reason. I mean not that there ever WOULD be a reason that would make any sense. But he was unrelated to the child. Just tossed the child over and ran.

Have you not heard of this? Oh, of course you have not heard of this. The man is 24 years old and black. The child is 5 years old and white. Were that reversed, of course, our stupid, heinous media would be all over it 24/7. As it is, it's like the child's life matters not. That's how heinous they are. In truth it doesn't matter if the child is black or white. It's horrific. It's appalling.

The police did apprehend the scum and last I heard the child is out of surgery. No idea how serious the injuries are--I'm shocked he survived to be honest.

I wept like a baby when I read the story--the absolute terror of watching your baby be thrown over a balcony....

Child tossed from 3rd floor at Mall of America; suspect had been arrested there twice before

ARG I wish I could edit the title! Should be "Man THROWS..."

Sometimes I type too fast for my own good. Mea Culpa

sometimes you type b4 you think rationally. i saw this story yesterday on the news... it wasn't buried like you suggested - & it took a significant amount of time out of a 30 minute newscast. the guy is clearly nuts & may or may not be racially motivated. it could very well have been that the guy hates children... period... or that he tossed a child because an adult would have been able to fight back....

If this story were a white man throwing a black child over the rails it would lead all the news broadcasts for the next week, it would be blowing up here, on Twitter, and everywhere, along with all the handwringing about Orange Man, Racism and Incitement. As it is, Reuters just lead on Twitter claiming the boy "fell". Go look for yourself or shut up, take your pick.
This is what the Reuter's article reported. Try reading the first paragraph.
Man arrested after boy falls from balcony at Minnesota's Mall of America - Reuters

Look at that TITLE...that's what I'm talking about. "Man arrested after boy FALLS from balcony." He didn't 'fall'. He was thrown.

....For apparently no reason. I mean not that there ever WOULD be a reason that would make any sense. But he was unrelated to the child. Just tossed the child over and ran.

Have you not heard of this? Oh, of course you have not heard of this. The man is 24 years old and black. The child is 5 years old and white. Were that reversed, of course, our stupid, heinous media would be all over it 24/7. As it is, it's like the child's life matters not. That's how heinous they are. In truth it doesn't matter if the child is black or white. It's horrific. It's appalling.

The police did apprehend the scum and last I heard the child is out of surgery. No idea how serious the injuries are--I'm shocked he survived to be honest.

I wept like a baby when I read the story--the absolute terror of watching your baby be thrown over a balcony....

Child tossed from 3rd floor at Mall of America; suspect had been arrested there twice before

sometimes you type b4 you think rationally. i saw this story yesterday on the news... it wasn't buried like you suggested - & it took a significant amount of time out of a 30 minute newscast. the guy is clearly nuts & may or may not be racially motivated. it could very well have been that the guy hates children... period... or that he tossed a child because an adult would have been able to fight back....

If this story were a white man throwing a black child over the rails it would lead all the news broadcasts for the next week, it would be blowing up here, on Twitter, and everywhere, along with all the handwringing about Orange Man, Racism and Incitement. As it is, Reuters just lead on Twitter claiming the boy "fell". Go look for yourself or shut up, take your pick.
Man arrested after boy falls from balcony at Minnesota's Mall of America - Reuters

Look at that TITLE...that's what I'm talking about. "Man arrested after boy FALLS from balcony." He didn't 'fall'. He was thrown.

mmmmm.... your argument is weak. now if the article went on using that word, you might have had a point. but it was clarified how he ended up on the floor.

Really? Wow. Ok.

You really don't believe that mainstream media outlets don't have a bias in what and how they report news events? That's cute.

playtime thinks it's funny that the little boy was hurled 30 feet to the ground.

Especially a white baby..

And when you are thrown you fall...

Especially a white baby..

Stop projecting your racism on me. I can't help it you're a race obsessed liberal. That's your problem.

Absolutely horrific.....Hate Crime?.....or is Eric Holder's and the media's proclamation that blacks can't commit hate crimes still standing?....
Maybe he had TDS and the 5-year-old was wearing a red hat. No wonder people are scared of admitting anything political. The people have been lied to so much, they just can't take it when a Republican/conservative (the ones who freed the slaves, btw) is declared he did not collude with bad people overseas, then the next day, the lockstep media comes through with ten more conspiracy theories, any one of which would mean the President did collude. Especially a Congressional jerk like Schiff, who is wide-eyed crazy as AOC, who's gonna single-handedly raise taxes on Republicans to 70% and spend their money on disproved whims about global warming in which the false claim is made that man, not nature, influenced nature to the point of no return. The next thing you know, they'll be blaming earthquakes and the resultant tidal waves on Republican leaders. They have ways of scaring the hell out of people, and if this goes viral, Jessie and his gang of bullies will be at the Mall of America creating a riot because the 5-year-old white kid just tempted the black man to attempt his murder by tossing him 4 stories to a certain death. That kid already doesn't have a chance of having a normal life ahead of him. 4 stories and splat can mean his brain is and always will be jello till the day he dies, including early dementia.

The Demmies already want women to murder their babies if they don't care for what they see after the baby is born. Is a white kid murder going to be similarly excused due to some Demmie Murder beneficent retributive cause? The reason blacks have no closure is because they have learned by not cooperating, they have their eye on the life of Riley with OTHER PEOPLE paying their bills and stiffing taxes out of the Congresscritters they can bribe for voter blocks, some dead, some not.

/rant

You really don't believe that mainstream media outlets don't have a bias in what and how they report news events? That's cute.

I think the mainstream media makes decisions every day about what news gets top billing...and often that decision doesn't make us
happy. There is no coordinated effort to cover up crimes committed by black people. That is how you feel when a story like this doesn't get
top billing. Your feelings are your feelings. My statement is fact.

Absolutely horrific.....Hate Crime?.....or is Eric Holder's and the media's proclamation that blacks can't commit hate crimes still standing?....
Maybe he had TDS and the 5-year-old was wearing a red hat. No wonder people are scared of admitting anything political. The people have been lied to so much, they just can't take it when a Republican/conservative (the ones who freed the slaves, btw) is declared he did not collude with bad people overseas, then the next day, the lockstep media comes through with ten more conspiracy theories, any one of which would mean the President did collude. Especially a Congressional jerk like Schiff, who is wide-eyed crazy as AOC, who's gonna single-handedly raise taxes on Republicans to 70% and spend their money on disproved whims about global warming in which the false claim is made that man, not nature, influenced nature to the point of no return. The next thing you know, they'll be blaming earthquakes and the resultant tidal waves on Republican leaders. They have ways of scaring the hell out of people, and if this goes viral, Jessie and his gang of bullies will be at the Mall of America creating a riot because the 5-year-old white kid just tempted the black man to attempt his murder by tossing him 4 stories to a certain death. That kid already doesn't have a chance of having a normal life ahead of him. 4 stories and splat can mean his brain is and always will be jello till the day he dies, including early dementia.

The Demmies already want women to murder their babies if they don't care for what they see after the baby is born. Is a white kid murder going to be similarly excused due to some Demmie Murder beneficent retributive cause? The reason blacks have no closure is because they have learned by not cooperating, they have their eye on the life of Riley with OTHER PEOPLE paying their bills and stiffing taxes out of the Congresscritters they can bribe for voter blocks, some dead, some not.

/rant

Look! The guy was ANTIFA and the child was a MAGA kid!

/rant

Look! The guy was ANTIFA and the child was a MAGA kid!

LoneLaugher sez:
Look! The guy was ANTIFA and the child was a MAGA kid!​

He was????? :linky::linky: :iyfyus.jpg:

Typical progressive behavior

When white people do awful things its because they are crazy. When black people do awful things they are racist and the media cover it up because its a conspiracy against white folks.
Lol
You have no idea what real racism is you fat tub of shit

Any theory on why the thread about this topic that was created this morning hit 11 pages and this one has fallen to the bottom of the forum? This thread was created first.

Forum List

Back