Man threw child from mall balcony

Okay, as long as we can burn this thread with it.

It makes you uncomfortable when reality contradicts the authoritarian p.c. agenda you always peddle, doesn't it?
LMAO. Nothing that deep. It was because of some of the moronic, cold responses on the first page. This place has a bunch of animals in it. I had to check to be sure I wasn't in the FZ. But in the FZ, it would not have gotten that response.

As I just said, two things are being addressed:

1. the actual event, which is abjectly evil and
2. the RESPONSE to the event

Strangely, when the event is perpetrated by Muslims, we are warned not to engage in "Islamophobia"--and Leftists have no problem with "making the event political" by caring just as much about about "Islamophobia" as the initiating event. No, that is fine. But in this case, we're faux-disgusted.

I see through it and reject it

ARG I wish I could edit the title! Should be "Man THROWS..."

Sometimes I type too fast for my own good. Mea Culpa

sometimes you type b4 you think rationally. i saw this story yesterday on the news... it wasn't buried like you suggested - & it took a significant amount of time out of a 30 minute newscast. the guy is clearly nuts & may or may not be racially motivated. it could very well have been that the guy hates children... period... or that he tossed a child because an adult would have been able to fight back....

If this story were a white man throwing a black child over the rails it would lead all the news broadcasts for the next week, it would be blowing up here, on Twitter, and everywhere, along with all the handwringing about Orange Man, Racism and Incitement. As it is, Reuters just lead on Twitter claiming the boy "fell". Go look for yourself or shut up, take your pick.
This is what the Reuter's article reported. Try reading the first paragraph.
Man arrested after boy falls from balcony at Minnesota's Mall of America - Reuters

Look at that TITLE...that's what I'm talking about. "Man arrested after boy FALLS from balcony." He didn't 'fall'. He was thrown.

playtime thinks it's funny that the little boy was hurled 30 feet to the ground.

oh i see... you are cray cray like suze! that explains a lot.

I'm going to take a wild guess that the criminal was a Somali, the world's lowest form of humanoid mollusk, who ooze around on a trail of slug-slime.

OK. Excluding acts of terror, please name the most widely publicized violent crime and subsequent trial in this nation in the past 30 years.

O.J. Simpson?

uh-oh........... OJ was black & his victims were white & the coverage was 24/7 for waaaaaay too long.............guess that blows suzie's hypothesis right out the window.
OJ was and still is a celebrity .

ooooOOOoooo i see.............. that was the only reason, huh? m'k.

sometimes you type b4 you think rationally. i saw this story yesterday on the news... it wasn't buried like you suggested - & it took a significant amount of time out of a 30 minute newscast. the guy is clearly nuts & may or may not be racially motivated. it could very well have been that the guy hates children... period... or that he tossed a child because an adult would have been able to fight back....

If this story were a white man throwing a black child over the rails it would lead all the news broadcasts for the next week, it would be blowing up here, on Twitter, and everywhere, along with all the handwringing about Orange Man, Racism and Incitement. As it is, Reuters just lead on Twitter claiming the boy "fell". Go look for yourself or shut up, take your pick.
This is what the Reuter's article reported. Try reading the first paragraph.
Man arrested after boy falls from balcony at Minnesota's Mall of America - Reuters

Look at that TITLE...that's what I'm talking about. "Man arrested after boy FALLS from balcony." He didn't 'fall'. He was thrown.

playtime thinks it's funny that the little boy was hurled 30 feet to the ground.

oh i see... you are cray cray like suze! that explains a lot.

When a white person, hurts, kills or annoys a black person the perp's race is almost always mentioned in the headlines and racism is always mentioned as a possible motive.

OK. Excluding acts of terror, please name the most widely publicized violent crime and subsequent trial in this nation in the past 30 years.

O.J. Simpson?

uh-oh........... OJ was black & his victims were white & the coverage was 24/7 for waaaaaay too long.............guess that blows suzie's hypothesis right out the window.

I suspect it was the main reason, but not the only reason. Can you imagine how the media would follow the trial of Tom Brady he were in the same situation as OJ? It would be big......very big!

O.J. Simpson?

I suspect it was the main reason, but not the only reason. Can you imagine how the media would follow the trial of Tom Brady he were in the same situation as OJ? It would be big......very big!

well, according to the suzy Q, brady would have been crucified by the media cause he is white...

O.J. Simpson?

So, maybe the main reason that media hasn't made the incident at the mall front page news is because the fuck head who tried to kill the kid isn't famous. Could that be the reason?

O.J. Simpson?

So, maybe the main reason that media hasn't made the incident at the mall front page news is because the fuck head who tried to kill the kid isn't famous. Could that be the reason?

i almost said it's because of the fuckhead in the whitehouse doing something god awful on a daily basis, there isn't much room for anything else.

O.J. Simpson?

That is one reason it is not as big as the OJ story was, IMHO)

O.J. Simpson?

George Zimmerman wasn't famous either until the media decided to make a spectacle out of him.

But the Mr. TV told us that Diversity is the greatest goal of Mankind.
Is the guy a Somalian?

muslimdiversity.jpg

LoneLaugher

Here's an honesty test for you. Remember the incident with the white, Trump-supporting, Covington kids and the crazy old native-American?

Do you believe the coverage of the incident would have been the same if the kid that was "smirking" had been black instead of white?

I have see way too many reports of black males doing outrageous things ignored, and white male crimes being exaggerated if not the only focus...Why is that? It's taboo to mention the high black on black crime rate, the huge out of proportion black crime rates?

I have see way too many reports of black males doing outrageous things ignored, and white male crimes being exaggerated if not the only focus...Why is that? It's taboo to mention the high black on black crime rate, the huge out of proportion black crime rates?

i almost said it's because of the fuckhead in the whitehouse doing something god awful on a daily basis, there isn't much room for anything else.

You’re in the White House?

Forum List

Back