Man threw child from mall balcony

Bring back public hanging.

Or burning at the stake.

Early word is that the little boy has died. Waiting for confirmation. I hope not but feared this outcome. "senseless tragedy" does not come close

I had previously stated the boy passed but the information is too conflicting. I will wait

Last edited:
When white people do awful things its because they are crazy. When black people do awful things they are racist and the media cover it up because its a conspiracy against white folks.

It's quite literally the exact opposite. Despite the fact that black criminals kill and harm many, many white americans they almost never even get mentioned by the mainstream media nor are their intentions scrutinized. Meanwhile, simple bar fights get labeled as "hate incidents" by the SPLC because someone has an Ann Coulter book in his truck.

The boy has passed. Extensive internal injuries and brain damage.
The "justice" system has failed once more and another innocent victim pays the ultimate price. May God receive his soul.
Maybe now this lunatic will be put away for good and rot the rest of his worthless life away in a cell.

"... a 24-year-old man with a history of causing disturbances at the mall was in custody."

Why was he still on the streets, Democrats?

how silly.

gee.... i remember working at a nursing home when ronny reagan was prez & the mass
de - institutionalization of many facilities; leading to increased homelessness & forcing nursing homes to take them in. maybe you should blame him instead?

I do to a large degree. This is now.

Pay attention the MSM NEWS will never say they were " BLACK" nor a MUSLIM who did the a crime they leave color, race religion out of it unless they are " WHITE" ever notice the whites in everything are being made to look like the worlds biggest assholes esp. white males.

People please stop trying to make this into something political or racial. The person who did this was evil, pure and simple.
I've been trying to find any update to it, but haven't been able to so far.

Okay, as long as we can burn this thread with it.

It makes you uncomfortable when reality contradicts the authoritarian p.c. agenda you always peddle, doesn't it?
LMAO. Nothing that deep. It was because of some of the moronic, cold responses on the first page. This place has a bunch of animals in it. I had to check to be sure I wasn't in the FZ. But in the FZ, it would not have gotten that response.

People please stop trying to make this into something political or racial. The person who did this was evil, pure and simple.
Around 16 hours is the last updates. No news is good news when a kid is being put back together, I guess.

Everything is turned into politics today. Label this label that. Pathetic. Most Americans are tired of it. Some thing apathy is bad. It really isn't.

Is a child tossed off a clip any more dead than a child murdered upon birth?

Why does one excite liberals but not the other?

Oh, wait....a simple matter of their religious beliefs.

Got it.

Say it when iti's your loved one.

upload_2019-4-13_11-43-17.png

tn_Chrishia%20Odette.jpg

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-13_11-44-21.png
    upload_2019-4-13_11-44-21.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 21

Two things are always true:

The ACTUAL event, which I already addressed in the OP, and said was evil no matter what. And

The RESPONSE to the event.

We can address both. Absolutely.

Forum List

Back