Man tries to hire killer - to kill unborn baby

Which is the fallacy of creating laws in the name of 'equality' and junk. It's about providing Mothers (while robbing fathers) of rights to their offspring. :(

Exactly---if the mother controls something just because it is in her body does she lose all control of it when it exits her body? We wouldn't wanting her controlling somone elses body now would we?

Which is the fallacy of creating laws in the name of 'equality' and junk. It's about providing Mothers (while robbing fathers) of rights to their offspring. :(

And junk?

You can dillo should be very happy together.

I do believe in a soul. I do believe the fetus is human. If a pregnant someone asked me I'd say, 'have the baby, if you need help to get through the pregnancy and want to keep the baby, I'll help you find the help.' If she wanted to put the baby up for adoption, I'd do what I could to support that decision too-including helping her maintain the ability for open adoption.

However, if someone asked me to support an abortion, I couldn't. If someone tells me that years ago they had an abortion and need help in dealing with the guilt, I would. Our society has been sending the message that this 'choice' is fine, for over 40 years. While I think it's murder, that hasn't been the message, but it seems that many that have excercised the choice have come to the conclusion that the message is wrong. I've no clue to what God's judgement on that would be, just like a whole bunch of other questions. I'm not God, just try to be the best person I can.

Fair enough. I don't think I would help her get the abortion either. Might point her in the right direction (ie a doctor), but wouldn't help pay for it, or go with her to it...

I just knew you were gonna go there..heh. No, but it can breath on its own and be fed orally, and does start having a personality IMO (as opposed to a soul)

Many babies can be taken from the womb and be fed orally and breathe. My first daughter was taken from my womb before her due date, and I was not in labor. Also, many people have had to go on feeding tubes and respirators. Do they lose "personhood" status when they are hooked up to these machines, only to regain it when they get off the machines?

That's right. Our legislature and has seen it fit to pass a law protecting the unborn. The judicary has seen it fit to allow the mother by choice to terminate the unborn. The two are do not completely reconcile, there is a conflict.

The conflict exists because after the Lacy Peterson murder, the opportunists thought she was such a sympathetic victim that they could use the law to undermine the concept of reproductive choice and enact the first law that grants legal status to an unborn child. Hence the perceived conflict.

The conflict exists because after the Lacy Peterson murder, the opportunists thought she was such a sympathetic victim that they could use the law to undermine the concept of reproductive choice and enact the first law that grants legal status to an unborn child.

Do you REALLY think Baby-Protection laws were made AFTER Lacy and Connor's Murder?? Or, are you simply grasping at straws again?

Do you REALLY think Baby-Protection laws were made AFTER Lacy and Connor's Murder?? Or, are you simply grasping at straws again?

The law is reffered to as the Lacy-Connor law.

Actually I believe the conflict exsist because one is from the bench and the other is from the legislation. Abortion should not even be a federal issue, rather a state's issue and let each state legislature make law representing their constitutues.

The law is reffered to as the Lacy-Connor law.

Actually I believe the conflict exsist because one is from the bench and the other is from the legislation. Abortion should not even be a federal issue, rather a state's issue and let each state legislature make law representing their constitutues.

I know the law - I'm just quite sure those types of laws were in place before that event, too.

Many babies can be taken from the womb and be fed orally and breathe. My first daughter was taken from my womb before her due date, and I was not in labor. Also, many people have had to go on feeding tubes and respirators. Do they lose "personhood" status when they are hooked up to these machines, only to regain it when they get off the machines?

They became people after they were born (IMO)...and therefore have such rights...

Forum List

Back