Man trying to illegally enter US breaks both legs after falling from 30-foot California border wall

Man attempting to illegally enter US breaks both legs after falling from the top of border wall | Daily Mail Online

Janet Napolitano famously said, "Show me a 50-foot wall, and I'll show you a 51-foot ladder," after which quip Obama made her Secretary of Homeland Security and then her demonstrated mastery of engineering and physics got her appointed president of U. of California.
I don't believe you are of Basque Heritage because we are so handsome and rarely a Crazy Baldhead,you look similar to Skye in my opinion:1peleas:

Last edited:
Cool to see jesus followers and the guardians of morals and family values compassion on display in these forums.

You don't think Jesus would be cool with immigrants pancaked on the concrete state side of the border wall?
Wouldn't it be nice if all these people you laugh at,came over the Border with Weapons,then you would be Laughing on the other side of your face...Moron,mind you give it time,you'll see

Cool to see jesus followers and the guardians of morals and family values compassion on display in these forums.

You don't think Jesus would be cool with immigrants pancaked on the concrete state side of the border wall?
Wouldn't it be nice if all these people you laugh at,came over the Border with Weapons,then you would be Laughing on the other side of your face...Moron,mind you give it time,you'll see

We have guns as well.........no fear here.

You don't give a flyin' fuck about what Jesus thinks or morals or family values anyway. Your comment is a pathetic bull shit.

Last edited:
I don't believe you are of Basque Heritage because we are so handsome and rarely a Crazy Baldhead,you look similar to Skye in
So, your people are blind?
No we are Great,Shame you suffer with Myopia,I'm gonna have to drive you Crazy Baldhead out of town

shame you couldn't work out what I mean't...skye can elucidate for you

Last edited:

We have guns as well.........no fear here.
Maybe but so will they

Make the wall taller so the fall is more deadly.

Is Trump going to make a taller wall? No.
Why do you think he needs to? If a 30' wall stops 99%, and we only have to catch 1%, wouldn't you consider that a success?

Oh, and I'm glad to see you guys coming to terms with the Wall!

I replied to someone who said make the wall taller so that it kills people rather than just breaking their legs.

I have no problem with a system in place which prevents illegals entering the US. This isn't the issue.

The issue is that a wall is expensive and won't be worth the money. You could easily have other things in place which are much cheaper and lead to the same success rate.

Make the wall taller so the fall is more deadly.

Is Trump going to make a taller wall? No.
Why do you think he needs to? If a 30' wall stops 99%, and we only have to catch 1%, wouldn't you consider that a success?

Oh, and I'm glad to see you guys coming to terms with the Wall!

I replied to someone who said make the wall taller so that it kills people rather than just breaking their legs.

I have no problem with a system in place which prevents illegals entering the US. This isn't the issue.

The issue is that a wall is expensive and won't be worth the money. You could easily have other things in place which are much cheaper and lead to the same success rate.
they will tunnel under the wall eventually,or blow it up in a thousand places,what is built can be torn down

Why then sweetie we would be at war. Why do you hate America?

You don't give a flyin' fuck about what Jesus thinks or morals or family values anyway. Your comment is a pathetic bull shit.
Yes I do. You don't and that shows from your language and you voted for a pussy grabbing racist :)

I don't have compassion for criminals. Crossing our border is illegal if you haven't heard. As much as Refressives want open borders, the American people don't.

Yes I do. You don't and that shows from your language and you voted for a pussy grabbing racist :)
I don't think being called "pussy grabbing" is the insult you think it is. You must be a dried up old maid.

Forum List

Back