Man unable to speak, walk see or breathe days after getting flu shot

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Las Vegas man lost his vision, became partially paralyzed and has been unable to breathe without assistance since getting a flu shot last month.
Man Unable to Speak, Walk, See or Breathe Days After Getting Flu Shot
upload_2018-12-5_13-15-11.png

From the mouths of suckers, fools, idiots " oh it was just this batch" , or oh it was just him because of whatever. The biggest one nobody knows whose allergic to this shit or not morons!!

Nobody knows what goes into these vaccines in spite of the very fact YOU MORONS ARE TOLD WHAT'S IN IT, IT'S CALLED AN INSERT WITH EVERY FORM OF MEDICATION...............

it is called big pharma it is called you believe all the lies you are fed because you TRUST the wrong Government dumb asses.

Even many who work within don't know the damage of these vaccines until they step off the liberal train and investigate it themselves............

I know this is anecdotal, but I've had countless flu shots throughout my life and the only negative effect was a mild soreness in my arm for several hours. And every person I've ever known who had flu shots, it was the same story.

A Las Vegas man lost his vision, became partially paralyzed and has been unable to breathe without assistance since getting a flu shot last month.
View attachment 232948
From the mouths of suckers, fools, idiots " oh it was just this batch" , or oh it was just him because of whatever. The biggest one nobody knows whose allergic to this shit or not morons!!

Nobody knows what goes into these vaccines in spite of the very fact YOU MORONS ARE TOLD WHAT'S IN IT, IT'S CALLED AN INSERT WITH EVERY FORM OF MEDICATION...............

it is called big pharma it is called you believe all the lies you are fed because you TRUST the wrong Government dumb asses.

Even many who work within don't know the damage of these vaccines until they step off the liberal train and investigate it themselves............
Likely just God being a dick again

View attachment 232948

I have never gotten one and I never will. I can't remember last time ANY of my family got a vaccine....not gonna happen...

My first flu shot was 14 years ago. I’ve been getting them every year since and haven’t had any issues.

Despite being in close proximity of known flu patients, I can also say I’ve never had the flu. :)

My grandpa had a heart attack while eating eggs, so using MindWars retard logic, i guess eggs are deadly.

My mom has had GBS ever since I was four years old and it has never once done anything to her sight or her ability to speak.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. In the beginning, it did wreak havoc on her walking ability, but thankfully, what took place there was only temporary. What was most affected was my mom's strength. One of her first symptoms was when she felt like a brick was inside of her red solo cup while it was in her hand. At one point later on, she couldn't even put a fork to her mouth and so eating on her own was out of the question. Climbing stairs was sadly another challenge for her and to this day it still is. She has to rest for a moment I would say about every thirty seconds whenever there is a lot of walking to do.

How many got flu shots with no ill effects at all?

How many CDC doctors know exactly what flu virus will attack in the current year in order to have already made vaccines.
They haven't a clue which strain will hit during what ever flu yr/ season it is.

There's the first clue .

View attachment 232948

I have never gotten one and I never will. I can't remember last time ANY of my family got a vaccine....not gonna happen...

Yeah most think it's ok to INJECT, but I like to say drink all this shit within a flu and they believe the bs fed to them.

The most common flu vaccine ingredients are listed below. While the CDC and vaccine makers say these ingredients are necessary to make the vaccine safe and effective,20, be aware that all them are also poisonous, carcinogenic or potentially harmful to your skin and gastrointestinal, pulmonary, immune and neurological systems. They also can be allergenic in some individuals:21,22

1. Antibiotics — To prevent bacteria formation during production and storage, manufacturers add antibiotics such as gentamicin or neomycin.

2. Formaldehyde — As a flu vaccine ingredient, formaldehyde is used to deactivate and decontaminate the flu viruses and toxins in the vaccine.

3. Chicken egg proteins — Historically, most flu viruses have been grown in fertilized chicken eggs, as this environment allows viruses to grow and reproduce. Viruses are separated from the egg and added to the vaccine after completing development, with some traces of chicken egg proteins being transferred. As such, people with an egg protein allergy should rethink getting a flu shot.

4. Canine (dog) kidney cells — Instead of being grown in chicken eggs, two vaccines, Flucelvax and Flucelvax Quadrivalent, are grown in a canine kidney cell line and inactivated with a detergent called cetyltrimethylammonium bromide.

According to the manufacturer, these vaccines do not contain preservatives or antibiotics, but they may contain “residual amounts” of the canine cell protein, the bromide, polysorbate 80 (a surfactant and emulsifier) and a sterilizer called β- propiolactone.23

5. Gelatin: — Pork-based gelatin acts as a stabilizer for the purpose of helping to maintain the flu vaccine’s effectiveness from production to use, and shields the vaccine from harmful heat- or freeze-drying effects.

6. Thimerosal — Thimerosal is a preservative that contains approximately 50 percent mercury. While it’s no longer found in most pediatric vaccines, it’s used in multidose vials of flu vaccines to help prevent contamination by bacteria, fungi or other germs as the vial is repeatedly used.30

Flu Shot: Potential Side Effects and Dangers

My grandpa had a heart attack while eating eggs, so using MindWars retard logic, i guess eggs are deadly.

In retrospect, I should have rated this post "agree", instead of "funny and agree".

Fuck you. I'm not taking it back. :eusa_snooty:

View attachment 232948

Likely just God being a dick again

His son? Awesome guy. Him? Can be a bit of a prick sometimes. :dunno:

My first flu shot was 14 years ago. I’ve been getting them every year since and haven’t had any issues.

Despite being in close proximity of known flu patients, I can also say I’ve never had the flu. :)

Delayed vaccine injury
You may think occasional cases of paralysis or a lifetimes of seizures after flu shots are too rare to consider flu shots hazardous. But let's focus on delayed reactions and long term health downturns, you know, the kind of adverse reactions vaccine pushers easily dismiss.

Flu vaccines can't even guarantee protection, because they may not have the right viral strain for that year's flu bug. Yet there are those who have bragged about how their annual
Flu shots often result in delayed side effects and long-term injury

Do Flu Vaccines Work?
Despite claims regarding its protective benefits, the flu vaccine is not as effective as health officials want you to think. Every year the CDC evaluates the previous season’s flu activity and how well the vaccine worked — or didn’t. The CDC’s conclusion for the 2017-2018 season was that the vaccine’s overall adjusted effectiveness was an abysmal 36 percent. Broken down by virus strain, the estimated effectiveness was:45

•25 percent effective against the A(H3N2) virus

•67 percent effective against A(H1N1)pdm09 virus

•42 percent effective against influenza B viruses

In 2015, a CDC analysis46 revealed that, between 2005 and 2015, the flu vaccine was LESS than 50 percent effective more than half the time, so the 2017-2018 numbers really were no great surprise. For the 2018-2019 season, the CDC says the vaccines have been updated to “better match circulating viruses,” so they are hopeful the numbers will be better; however, they admit that previous studies have shown the vaccine is still usually only 40 percent to 60 percent effective.47

Last edited:

Do Flu Vaccines Work?
Despite claims regarding its protective benefits, the flu vaccine is not as effective as health officials want you to think. Every year the CDC evaluates the previous season’s flu activity and how well the vaccine worked — or didn’t. The CDC’s conclusion for the 2017-2018 season was that the vaccine’s overall adjusted effectiveness was an abysmal 36 percent. Broken down by virus strain, the estimated effectiveness was:45

•25 percent effective against the A(H3N2) virus

•67 percent effective against A(H1N1)pdm09 virus

•42 percent effective against influenza B viruses

In 2015, a CDC analysis46 revealed that, between 2005 and 2015, the flu vaccine was LESS than 50 percent effective more than half the time, so the 2017-2018 numbers really were no great surprise. For the 2018-2019 season, the CDC says the vaccines have been updated to “better match circulating viruses,” so they are hopeful the numbers will be better; however, they admit that previous studies have shown the vaccine is still usually only 40 percent to 60 percent effective.47

It's easy to find an article that supports anything you want to believe.

I've been getting flu shots for many years. Not only have I not had any issues with the shot, I've never had the flu. :)

That is why they should be 100% voluntary, millions of people will not benefit from flu shots... in many cases are harmed.

Last edited:
I'm also proud to say I haven't been sick with anything in many years. That includes the common cold.

View attachment 232948

If you are paid by Alex Jones to be his Myrmidon he's wasting his money. I suspect you are so desperate for attention your only need is for your written words to be seen by others. The biddable buys the Jones Snake Oil, and those who think for themselves laugh their ass at Jones and his pitiful Charley McCarthy, aka, Mindwars.

Forum List

Back