Man unable to speak, walk see or breathe days after getting flu shot

A Las Vegas man lost his vision, became partially paralyzed and has been unable to breathe without assistance since getting a flu shot last month.
Man Unable to Speak, Walk, See or Breathe Days After Getting Flu Shot
View attachment 232948
From the mouths of suckers, fools, idiots " oh it was just this batch" , or oh it was just him because of whatever. The biggest one nobody knows whose allergic to this shit or not morons!!

Nobody knows what goes into these vaccines in spite of the very fact YOU MORONS ARE TOLD WHAT'S IN IT, IT'S CALLED AN INSERT WITH EVERY FORM OF MEDICATION...............

it is called big pharma it is called you believe all the lies you are fed because you TRUST the wrong Government dumb asses.

Even many who work within don't know the damage of these vaccines until they step off the liberal train and investigate it themselves............
I got the flu shot and had the flu for 3 weeks.
The flu shot isn’t 100% effective - nobody has ever claimed otherwise. Did you enjoy the flu? Usually it’s a terribly ravaging illness even for healthy people. So, if your shot *had* prevented it, that would undoubtedly have been a benefit to you. Three weeks is a long time to have the flu especially when vaccinated, because the vaccine usually diminishes severity of the illness even if it doesn’t keep you from getting it altogether. I wonder if you didn’t develop an additional respiratory illness subsequent to the flu?

Here’s some info on efficacy of flu vaccines:

How Effective Is the Flu Vaccine?
First time in 20 years I got this reaction.
I didn’t lose a pound.
The first night it felt like a heart attack followed by a week of zero energy and extreme chills.
I was able to go to work for the last two weeks and a few others had the same experience.

I think Republicans should just stop going to the doctor all together. After all they don’t want healthcare. Help doctors move to blue states where they’re actually wanted.
Besides doctors have too much college. All that studying. They’re ruined. Republicans trust granny from the Beverly hillbillies before they trust an actual licensed physician.

It’s a personal choice and no one should be forced either way. It is called freedom.
We have too many anti's in positions that they do not belong in at this point to maintain freedom unless people start taking a much firmer stand for it.

I hope a decent lawyer will help mom sue the piss out of whoever pushed this excessive vaccine on her daughter at the school. Reminds me of banks and loan pushers who were falsifying signatures for a few extra bucks not long ago.

LEX 18 Investigates: Vaccination Without Proper Consent?

Not when it comes to communicable diseases with kids, if you don't want to vaccinate, be prepared to keep at home and home school your kids. Also if you are ill stay home, and if you have a STD wear protection. You are responsible for who you infect, you may be a carrier and not know it.Seasonal Flu - ACPHD
Bullshit. ALL influenza viruses are killed with Licorice root. Vaccines are spreading more diseases through shedding and injuring people on top of it all. You are free to shoot yourself up but you leave other people and their children alone. If not you make everyone tax exempt that doesn't want to be a part of "your herd" or you give them their share of the tax dollar coffers so they can put their children where ever they want them without your fascist crap.
If you refuse to vaccinate your kids
Keep their snotty noses at home

It’s a personal choice and no one should be forced either way. It is called freedom.
We have too many anti's in positions that they do not belong in at this point to maintain freedom unless people start taking a much firmer stand for it.

I hope a decent lawyer will help mom sue the piss out of whoever pushed this excessive vaccine on her daughter at the school. Reminds me of banks and loan pushers who were falsifying signatures for a few extra bucks not long ago.

Not when it comes to communicable diseases with kids, if you don't want to vaccinate, be prepared to keep at home and home school your kids. Also if you are ill stay home, and if you have a STD wear protection. You are responsible for who you infect, you may be a carrier and not know it.Seasonal Flu - ACPHD
Bullshit. ALL influenza viruses are killed with Licorice root. Vaccines are spreading more diseases through shedding and injuring people on top of it all. You are free to shoot yourself up but you leave other people and their children alone. If not you make everyone tax exempt that doesn't want to be a part of "your herd" or you give them their share of the tax dollar coffers so they can put their children where ever they want them without your fascist crap.
People should keep "their snotty noses at home"; unless they are going to a doctors office. That worked for years to help prevent passing shit around

Good sue me, good luck with that. I never needed a flu shot. I stay home if I get a cold, wish these people that go to work sick would.

People should keep "their snotty noses at home"; unless they are going to a doctors office. That worked for years to help prevent passing shit around
No it didn’t

The flu was rampant as were other diseases

Good sue me, good luck with that. I never needed a flu shot. I stay home if I get a cold, wish these people that go to work sick would.
I went to a doctor for the first time in many years last month for a medical issue not caused by airborne contaminants. As I stood there in the waiting room trying to stay as far away as possible from anyone in there so I would catch anything I notice the air vent above me. I knew at that point whatever was floating around in the air from the sneezy and snotty people in there I would have. Sure enough day after I came down with a raging cold in my sinuses. It was one of those that gets into your sinuses between your eyes and ultimately goes into the lungs. Fortunately it went away before it got too bad. I used natural remedies for the cold. Next trip into the clinic I grabbed a mask and to doubly insure no germs would get me I used rosemary essential oil and that worked great. Snotty peeps and their little ones everywhere but none of it got me. The sign put out with the masks at the doctors offices are for the snotty peeps and their little ones but no one seems to use them.

No it didn’t

Yes it did. The more centralized heating units came in and buildings started being closed in the more the disease is spread by the people who don't stay home or keep there children home. We stayed home from school when we got sick and if we didn't the school sent us home. Personally I'd give people one warning about coming in sick and fire anyone who brought their sick nasty asses to my office.

I went to a doctor for the first time in many years last month for a medical issue not caused by airborne contaminants. As I stood there in the waiting room trying to stay as far away as possible from anyone in there so I would catch anything I notice the air vent above me. I knew at that point whatever was floating around in the air from the sneezy and snotty people in there I would have. Sure enough day after I came down with a raging cold in my sinuses. It was one of those that gets into your sinuses between your eyes and ultimately goes into the lungs. Fortunately it went away before it got too bad. I used natural remedies for the cold. Next trip into the clinic I grabbed a mask and to doubly insure no germs would get me I used rosemary essential oil and that worked great. Snotty peeps and their little ones everywhere but none of it got me. The sign put out with the masks at the doctors offices are for the snotty peeps and their little ones but no one seems to use them.

No it didn’t

Yes it did. The more centralized heating units came in and buildings started being closed in the more the disease is spread by the people who don't stay home or keep there children home. We stayed home from school when we got sick and if we didn't the school sent us home. Personally I'd give people one warning about coming in sick and fire anyone who brought their sick nasty asses to my office.

I use natural remedies, the side effects and harm are much more limited.

No it didn’t

I believe there is a time for medicines and pharmaceuticals even but the abuse has gotten so far out of hand with it all its unreal. I had a young doctor try to get bullish with me recently and he didn't get very far. I wish all the information available now was available back thirty years ago. So much is available online now for diseases and studies that have already been done. Its sickening to see whats is going down with this forced and bullish medical care and corporate dominance. Doctors just look at me like I'm weird when I tell them no surgery (again) on a tumor until they can tell me the causation. Hell why go in for surgery every so many years for the same damn thing if they can't biopsy the damn thing and say what is causing it. With all this modern technology and information available there is no reason for medical cost to be so costly nor should it be so intrusive that it requires surgery for so many people. Children all about now suffering from arthritis, asthma, and all sorts of shit they are getting from these vaccines that they are forcing and compelling people to take. Even when I would get a cold or something in years pass it would never stick but my grandchildren were always getting sick and had the sniffles all the time. They have no immune systems to ward off diseases after the medical community and big agra crap food gets done with them. It going down like "cradle to grave let us dictate every aspect of your lives" and the people are foolishly letting them do it.

No it didn’t

I believe there is a time for medicines and pharmaceuticals even but the abuse has gotten so far out of hand with it all its unreal. I had a young doctor try to get bullish with me recently and he didn't get very far. I wish all the information available now was available back thirty years ago. So much is available online now for diseases and studies that have already been done. Its sickening to see whats is going down with this forced and bullish medical care and corporate dominance. Doctors just look at me like I'm weird when I tell them no surgery (again) on a tumor until they can tell me the causation. Hell why go in for surgery every so many years for the same damn thing if they can't biopsy the damn thing and say what is causing it. With all this modern technology and information available there is no reason for medical cost to be so costly nor should it be so intrusive that it requires surgery for so many people. Children all about now suffering from arthritis, asthma, and all sorts of shit they are getting from these vaccines that they are forcing and compelling people to take. Even when I would get a cold or something in years pass it would never stick but my grandchildren were always getting sick and had the sniffles all the time. They have no immune systems to ward off diseases after the medical community and big agra crap food gets done with them. It going down like "cradle to grave let us dictate every aspect of your lives" and the people are foolishly letting them do it.

You have every right to keep your tumor, and no children are not getting arthritis, asthma and all sorts of stuff from vaccines.

You have every right to keep your tumor, and no children are not getting arthritis, asthma and all sorts of stuff from vaccines.
Yes they are getting all sorts of symptomatic illnesses like arthritis from vaccines. Apparently you are not keeping up very well.

You have no right to expect anyone to allow you or anyone else to inject foreign matter into another persons child.

I do not believe that our government agencies like the CDC should be contracting (obligating the tax payer) to buy from vaccine manufacturers every year either to buy their crap. Nor should we be giving out billions of dollars in grants every year to develop these vaccines that the peoples money ends up paying for afterwards over and over and over again in excessive medical costs due to the vaccinations given and the reactions thereof.

Yes they are getting all sorts of symptomatic illnesses like arthritis from vaccines. Apparently you are not keeping up very well.

You have no right to expect anyone to allow you or anyone else to inject foreign matter into another persons child.

I do not believe that our government agencies like the CDC should be contracting (obligating the tax payer) to buy from vaccine manufacturers every year either to buy their crap. Nor should we be giving out billions of dollars in grants every year to develop these vaccines that the peoples money ends up paying for afterwards over and over and over again in excessive medical costs due to the vaccinations given and the reactions thereof.

So you can prove they are coming form vaccines, childhood vaccines?? What site do you get this info from?? Alternative med sites.

So you can prove they are coming form vaccines, childhood vaccines?? What site do you get this info from?? Alternative med sites.
The parents whose children are the victims of vaccine injury are speaking out around the globe. It is the doctors who are being paid to give these vaccines that are being silent or are ignoring the parents when the parents bring their formerly healthy children back in after they have been given the shots.

I am sure if you really desired to know you could find plenty of evidence for what is transpiring.

It has been over ten years since I sat and read for weeks and weeks the actual studies and reports of the trials that were being done on children in various groups and areas. I had high speed Internet back then so it was a lot easier to compile the information and the VAERS reports. Actually the VAERS reports were a lot easier back then to get straight forwards reports on how many were injured and died due to vaccine injury.

Forum List

Back