Man Up

Did you guys know that you can actually use these memes and make signs? You can walk around with them and neighborhoods that you tend to avoid. Or hell if they can't read, just use the N word. LMAO. Maybe you guys can ride in the same truck? Maybe even hold hands as you march? Let me know when its happening and film it so I can just sit back and enjoy it. Even take guns out the equation and go with your bare hands if you want? I'm sure they'll oblige you in that department as well. Hey....none of it applies to me. It's only entertainment :)

threadlikewheregoing753cz2.jpg

Did you guys know that you can actually use these memes and make signs? You can walk around with them and neighborhoods that you tend to avoid. Or hell if they can't read, just use the N word. LMAO. Maybe you guys can ride in the same truck? Maybe even hold hands as you march? Let me know when its happening and film it so I can just sit back and enjoy it. Even take guns out the equation and go with your bare hands if you want? I'm sure they'll oblige you in that department as well. Hey....none of it applies to me. It's only entertainment :)
aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

View attachment 257418

Hey if you put as much energy into that like you do into being safe, I think I know you'll have PLENTY of time LOL :D

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
View attachment 257418

Hey if you put as much energy into that like you do into being safe, I think I know you'll have PLENTY of time LOL :D
racial babysitting.jpg

View attachment 257418

View attachment 257420
You should really go talk to them and demand your babysitting fee! They owe you big time. Man up and go get your money :)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
racial-babysitting-jpg.257420

But that has not happened. However I agree with Nope. Take your superior white asses into these places you imagine and educate them so they can do things the successful white way. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

But that has not happened. However I agree with Nope. Take your superior white asses into these places you imagine and educate them so they can do things the successful white way. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
That very thing happened in South Africa....But the white farmers have recently been run off or killed in cold blood, and now the savages can't feed themselves.

There is racism and then there is the angry response from those who have been long term targets of racists. The racists believe that is racism.

Every white person in this forum has been the target of racism since March 11, 2015.

I don't know about others, but it does piss me off and I respond in anger, but you are quite correct in the fact that the racist tries to play victim, here.

View attachment 257418

View attachment 257420
You should really go talk to them and demand your babysitting fee! They owe you big time. Man up and go get your money :)

Here's an idea.
Next time some dumbass hoodrat gets gunned down by the Po Po instead of burning down your own neighborhoods come on out to the burbs to vent your impotent rage.

No? Whats the matter chicken shit?

I would like to see the hood restored to what it used to be. A good neighborhood with families and working Dads. When the Dads left, the families broke down,and the kids grew up without guidance and the neighborhood became the hood.
Back before the Reagan days

View attachment 257418

View attachment 257420

Here's an idea.
Next time some dumbass hoodrat gets gunned down by the Po Po instead of burning down your own neighborhoods come on out to the burbs to vent your impotent rage.

I've done that. No big deal.

That very thing happened in South Africa....But the white farmers have recently been run off or killed in cold blood, and now the savages can't feed themselves.

No that did not happen in south Africa. The savages are the whites who lived through and enforced apartheid until 1991 by written law and who still control the economy.

View attachment 257418

View attachment 257420

Here's an idea.

Yes! Exactly. This message needs to be delivered to those who it applies to. But don't worry. You're safe with me. But you knew that. Right ? LOL ;)

View attachment 257420

Here's an idea.

I've done that. No big deal.

Yeah...sure you have.

View attachment 257420

Here's an idea.

Yes! Exactly. This message needs to be delivered to those who it applies to. But don't worry. You're safe with me. But you knew that. Right ? LOL ;)

We all know it'll never happen.
We dont care if you burn down your own neighborhoods,but try and burn down ours and see what happens.
Surely you've heard of Joe Horn...

View attachment 257420

Here's an idea.

We dont care if you burn down your own neighborhoods,but try and burn down ours and see what happens.
Right. Maybe you can tell them that in person then? Personally go there and issue a dare instead of talking to me or others that it doesn't apply to? Go there and dare them to come to your neighborhood. Or if you want to hide behind your computer, that's okay too. Hey...its your manhood. You get to decide how important that is I guess.

Here's an idea.

Right. Maybe you can tell them that in person then? Personally go there and issue a dare instead of talking to me or others that it doesn't apply to? Go there and dare them to come to your neighborhood. Or if you want to hide behind your computer, that's okay too. Hey...its your manhood. You get to decide how important that is I guess.

Now why would I do that?
Then I'd have to shoot a few of em and who needs that in their life?
Hiring an attorney wasting days at the courthouse....
Nah,I'll just sit back and laugh as they continue to burn down their own neighborhoods.

Here's an idea.

Now why would I do that?
Then I'd have to shoot a few of em and who needs that in their life?
Hiring an attorney wasting days at the courthouse....
Nah,I'll just sit back and laugh as they continue to burn down their own neighborhoods.
Well...them burning down their neighborhoods clearly doesn't affect YOU if you have the capacity to sit back and enjoy it. So....then that poses a question. Why do you bring it up period when it doesn't impact you? Secondly, why would you bring it up to someone it doesn't apply to? You're so concerned about "wasting" days and "wasting" time. Isn't that what you're essentially doing? Seems like a waste to me LMAO. Too easy. :D

Forum List

Back