Man Up

If we're so awful, explain why the entire world wants to live in our countries then.

You'd probably be smarter to ask, "Why are whites in all these places that did not belong to them?"

Because we're better than everyone else.

Therein lies your problem. You are suffering from psychotic delusions of grandeur.

LOL.....when the blackman first met white people they were still living in mud huts and fishing for termites with a stick.
While the white man had conquered the seven seas.

Like I said...

You are suffering from psychotic delusions of grandeur.

Yeah?
So tell me,how did those slave ships reach Africa?
And why hadn't Africans visited anything further than the next mud hut village?

It happens all the time. Stop lying.

Link?

Search for yourself.

As expected...ya got nothing.

As expected..... You're scared to look it up.

You made the claim,back it up or STFU.

No, you claimed that only blacks burn down their neighborhoods and I pointed out a situation where whites rioted and looted at a pumpkin festival. You made your claim with no links. Don't ask me to provide your white racist ass with links just because you want to play your punk ass game. Whites do riot and they do burn down neighborhoods. That is a fact. You don't think so maggot? Do a search.

Or STFU.

You'd probably be smarter to ask, "Why are whites in all these places that did not belong to them?"

Therein lies your problem. You are suffering from psychotic delusions of grandeur.

LOL.....when the blackman first met white people they were still living in mud huts and fishing for termites with a stick.

Like I said...

Says the angry little man suffering from an inferiority complex.

Yes, you are an angry little white coward with an inferiority complex.

Like I said...

Yeah?
So tell me, how did those slave ships reach Africa?

The History of Queen Califia and the California Blacks

White mans history leaves out some facts.

No, you claimed that only blacks burn down their neighborhoods and I pointed out a situation where whites rioted and looted at a pumpkin festival. You made your claim with no links. Don't ask me to provide your white racist ass with links just because you want to play your punk ass game. Whites do riot and they do burn down neighborhoods. That is a fact. You don't think so maggot? Do a search.

Or STFU.

LOL....
Ya want to compare riots?

Like I said...

Feeling inferior is not in my bailiwick boi.
Of course I come by it honestly.

Like I said...

No, I get it...I really do. It's got to be hard to live in a country where most of the faces on TV or in the history books don't look like yours. It's natural to feel resentment.

Search for yourself.

Or STFU.

LOL....
Ya want to compare riots?

That's not something you really want to do.

Like I said...

Feeling inferior is not in my bailiwick boi.
Of course I come by it honestly.

You're a racist because of your insecurity boi.

Like I said...

Yeah?

The History of Queen Califia and the Ca

Like I said...

Yeah?

[URL='https://eurweb.com/2015/04/19/the-history-of-queen-califia-and-the-california-blacks/']The History of Queen Califia and the California Blacks

lifornia Blacks[/URL]

Oh fer fuks sake....
Not more of this ancient advanced black society shit again.

Oh......and here's this.:afro:

Calafia - Wikipedia

Like I said...

No, I get it...I really do. It's got to be hard to live in a country where most of the faces on TV or in the history books don't look like yours. It's natural to feel resentment.

Given that whites stole this country.....

Like I said...

There was no country here until the white man came along.

Besides, what claim did Siberian natives have to this land when they crossed over from what is now Russia? Were they stealing the land from the bears and wolves?

Like I said...

There was no country here until the white man came along.

Besides, what claim did Siberian natives have to this land when they crossed over from what is now Russia? Were they stealing the land from the bears and wolves?

That is incorrect.

"Although generations of Spanish rulers have tried to expunge this era from the historical record, recent archeaology and scholarship now shed fresh light on the Moors who flourished in Al-Andalus for more than 700 years — from 711 A.D. until 1492. The Moorish advances in mathematics, astronomy, art, and agriculture helped propel Europe out of the Dark Ages and into the Renaissance."

When Black Men Ruled the World: 8 Things the Moors Brought to Europe

"Although generations of Spanish rulers have tried to expunge this era from the historical record, recent archeaology and scholarship now shed fresh light on the Moors who flourished in Al-Andalus for more than 700 years — from 711 A.D. until 1492. The Moorish advances in mathematics, astronomy, art, and agriculture helped propel Europe out of the Dark Ages and into the Renaissance."

Atlanta black star?
More like black hole....:auiqs.jpg:

Atlanta black star?

Hilarious website TBH. I follow them on facebook and it's always good for a laugh, if you think reading comments from paranoid black people is funny that is.

You should really go talk to them and demand your babysitting fee! They owe you big time. Man up and go get your money :)

Here's an idea.
Next time some dumbass hoodrat gets gunned down by the Po Po instead of burning down your own neighborhoods come on out to the burbs to vent your impotent rage.

No? Whats the matter chicken shit?
Yes! Exactly. This message needs to be delivered to those who it applies to. But don't worry. You're safe with me. But you knew that. Right ? LOL ;)

We all know it'll never happen.
We dont care if you burn down your own neighborhoods,but try and burn down ours and see what happens.
Surely you've heard of Joe Horn...
Right. Maybe you can tell them that in person then? Personally go there and issue a dare instead of talking to me or others that it doesn't apply to? Go there and dare them to come to your neighborhood. Or if you want to hide behind your computer, that's okay too. Hey...its your manhood. You get to decide how important that is I guess.
Says the guy hiding behind his keyboard.

Too funny.

Not that I care or anything, but what makes you think people haven't taken it to 'da hood'?
I'm not hiding from anything in the hood behind a computer. I'm not the one with the grievance LMAO. :D show me where it's happened

Atlanta black star?

I know the truth is difficult.

Atlanta black star?

Hilarious website TBH. I follow them on facebook and it's always good for a laugh, if you think reading comments from paranoid black people is funny that is.

You are paranoid. But given the fact that it's known that whites have left out the accomplishments of others, you look stupid when you make such comments.

Forum List

Back