Man Up

Civilized human beings don't like racists, either.

It doesn't?

Civilized human beings should criticize bad behaviors, yes. Only dumb leftists want to shield brown people from any and all criticism.

Except the worst behaviors are done by whites.

When is the last time a white guy threw a toddler off of a balcony, or shot a child to death in a stroller?

How many mass shootings did you just say there was? Because black criticize people like that. We don't excuse him as a lone wolf with a mental problem.

No, instead you blame all white people for his actions. But we're not allowed to blame all black people for inner city thugs. Even though there's a whole lot more of them then there are mass shooters.
This is

It doesn't?

Civilized human beings should criticize bad behaviors, yes. Only dumb leftists want to shield brown people from any and all criticism.

When is the last time a white guy threw a toddler off of a balcony, or shot a child to death in a stroller?

How many mass shootings did you just say there was? Because black criticize people like that. We don't excuse him as a lone wolf with a mental problem.

No, instead you blame all white people for his actions. But we're not allowed to blame all black people for inner city thugs. Even though there's a whole lot more of them then there are mass shooters.
You clearly have the capacity to see that blaming all people for something is flawed. You know this in theory but where is it in practice? Where is the disconnect?

It doesn't?

You've blamed all white people, I've done nothing of the sort. You blame black people for inner city thugs instead of policies by racist white lawmakers that keep such communities underdeveloped and with few if any, opportunities. There are more white thugs than blacks and it's always been that way.

When media discussions talk about gang-related homicides, they invariably treat it as an almost exclusively African-American problem, yet according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics for the period from 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-homicides were committed by white offenders, and a majority of gang-homicide victims (56.5 percent) were white.

Why is There no Discussion of White on White Violence?

Vent your frustrations to the SOURCE of your frustrations.

There are "thugs" who embody everything that you hate. Go to their hood and vent. Or are you too cowardly?

You abuse black people who have made good choices for themselves and have done NOTHING to you because you feel SAFE ENOUGH to do so. You know they have their shit together and have something to lose. Whereas if you went to the hood of someone who had nothing to lose....they'd annihilate you without giving it a second thought.

Black people who are minding their own business, living their lives, taking care if their kids are the SAFE ONES to attack and we are the ones that feel the brunt of the discrimination.

If you are going to be a racist, be man enough to go directly to the source and leave us out of it.

Dylan Roof didn't go to the hood and attack the ones he was spewing psychotic rhetoric about. He went to a black church because he felt SAFE there to commit murder.

Please grow a pair. Stop being passive aggressive. Stop spewing unprovoked hate in your safe zones. Stop hiding behind a computer. Go to the source. And if this doesn't apply to you, let it fly. That should go without saying but some people are a little challenged. Oh well. Have a good night. Whew! I feel better.
So youre saying that black people are violent and if you engage in a discussion with them, youll be attacked? You arent painting a very good picture of black people.

Did you guys know that you can actually use these memes and make signs? You can walk around with them and neighborhoods that you tend to avoid. Or hell if they can't read, just use the N word. LMAO. Maybe you guys can ride in the same truck? Maybe even hold hands as you march? Let me know when its happening and film it so I can just sit back and enjoy it. Even take guns out the equation and go with your bare hands if you want? I'm sure they'll oblige you in that department as well. Hey....none of it applies to me. It's only entertainment :)
You really love to talk about how violent black people are. Why is it wrong for us to agree with you?

Did you guys know that you can actually use these memes and make signs? You can walk around with them and neighborhoods that you tend to avoid. Or hell if they can't read, just use the N word. LMAO. Maybe you guys can ride in the same truck? Maybe even hold hands as you march? Let me know when its happening and film it so I can just sit back and enjoy it. Even take guns out the equation and go with your bare hands if you want? I'm sure they'll oblige you in that department as well. Hey....none of it applies to me. It's only entertainment :)
You really love to talk about how violent black people are. Why is it wrong for us to agree with you?
Did you read the initial post? This is about manhood. I don't have time to lay down the building blocks of common sense. If you're angry with your boss, you don't beat your wife. If you're angry with your spouse, you don't abuse your child. If you're angry with "thugs", you don't take it out on innocent black people. Did you follow that? This post is about being a man about your shit and going to the SOURCE of your frustration rather than victimizing people who have nothing to do with it. I have no idea what you're talking about. I used race but this can actually apply to multiple things. This is about exposing bullies and cowards.

Last edited:
You're saying this in the wrong place. This belongs in a black neighborhood. Carry it around with you on a sign and see what happens to you ‍♂️

Essentially what you are saying is that black people have low impulse control and are prone to fits of violent rage at the slightest provocation.

We know this already. Thats why they are constantly killing one another over petty disagreements.
But that's just the thing You're not man enough to kill the ones who actually have low impulse control lol
Oh look! We have another race baiting libstain troll.

You're saying this in the wrong place. This belongs in a black neighborhood. Carry it around with you on a sign and see what happens to you ‍♂️

Essentially what you are saying is that black people have low impulse control and are prone to fits of violent rage at the slightest provocation.

We know this already. Thats why they are constantly killing one another over petty disagreements.
But that's just the thing You're not man enough to kill the ones who actually have low impulse control lol
This is the RACE discussion section.of the board dummy LMFAO :D

There are "thugs" who embody everything that you hate. Go to their hood and vent. Or are you too cowardly?

You abuse black people who have made good choices for themselves and have done NOTHING to you because you feel SAFE ENOUGH to do so. You know they have their shit together and have something to lose. Whereas if you went to the hood of someone who had nothing to lose....they'd annihilate you without giving it a second thought.

Black people who are minding their own business, living their lives, taking care if their kids are the SAFE ONES to attack and we are the ones that feel the brunt of the discrimination.

If you are going to be a racist, be man enough to go directly to the source and leave us out of it.

Dylan Roof didn't go to the hood and attack the ones he was spewing psychotic rhetoric about. He went to a black church because he felt SAFE there to commit murder.

Please grow a pair. Stop being passive aggressive. Stop spewing unprovoked hate in your safe zones. Stop hiding behind a computer. Go to the source. And if this doesn't apply to you, let it fly. That should go without saying but some people are a little challenged. Oh well. Have a good night. Whew! I feel better.

Please, stop eating Tide Pods.

This is the RACE discussion section.of the board dummy LMFAO :D
Not the race baiting section troll.

Did you read the initial post? This is about manhood. I don't have time to lay down the building blocks of common sense. If you're angry with your boss, you don't beat your wife. If you're angry with your spouse, you don't abuse your child. If you're angry with "thugs", you don't take it out on innocent black people. Did you follow that? This post is about being a man about your shit and going to the SOURCE of your frustration rather than victimizing people who have nothing to do with it. I have no idea what you're talking about. I used race but this can actually apply to multiple things. This is about exposing bullies and cowards.

I call shenanigans. You clearly have no expertise in manhood.

So youre saying that black people are violent and if you engage in a discussion with them, youll be attacked? You arent painting a very good picture of black people.
The initial post gave you 2 scenarios of black people. The safe ones whom you choose to attack and the other ones that you won't try that shit with. That's a distinction. How do you in your brain rationalize that as grouping everyone into a violent group? Does that even make sense to you?

The initial post gave you 2 scenarios of black people. The safe ones whom you choose to attack and the other ones that you won't try that shit with. That's a distinction. How do you in your brain rationalize that as grouping everyone into a violent group? Does that even make sense to you?
Show where he attacked some black people.

This is about exposing bullies and cowards.

Hello again, Nope.

Do you believe America's PRO BLACK, Woke and Conscious Black Communities are populated by large numbers of HATE embracing bullies?

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination,Dr. Thomas Sowell.jpg Obama BULLIES VIOLENT MEN or WOMEN.jpg
_THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg
Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Hello again, Nope.

Do you believe America's PRO BLACK, Woke and Conscious Black Communities are populated by large numbers of HATE embracing bullies?

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations
Woke?

Hello again, Nope.

Peace.
___
I feel like ive seen this same post 1,785 times.

Hello again, Nope.

Peace.
___
No

Show where he attacked some black people.
The post clearly said that I'm addressing the cowards and if it doesn't apply to disregard. He jumped in with jabs. Those are the attacks of a coward that I'm talking about.

Hello again, Nope.

Peace.
___
I feel like ive seen this same post 1,785 times.
Hasn't sunken in yet?

You are one fucked up idiot. I wouldn’t walk into a black hood for any reason whatsoever, and racists like you can call it cowardly or anything else you want. It doesn’t matter a bit to me what anyone thinks, couldn’t care less.

Forum List

Back