Man Up

Here's an idea.
Next time some dumbass hoodrat gets gunned down by the Po Po instead of burning down your own neighborhoods come on out to the burbs to vent your impotent rage.

No? Whats the matter chicken shit?
Yes! Exactly. This message needs to be delivered to those who it applies to. But don't worry. You're safe with me. But you knew that. Right ? LOL ;)

We all know it'll never happen.
We dont care if you burn down your own neighborhoods,but try and burn down ours and see what happens.
Surely you've heard of Joe Horn...
Right. Maybe you can tell them that in person then? Personally go there and issue a dare instead of talking to me or others that it doesn't apply to? Go there and dare them to come to your neighborhood. Or if you want to hide behind your computer, that's okay too. Hey...its your manhood. You get to decide how important that is I guess.

Now why would I do that?
Then I'd have to shoot a few of em and who needs that in their life?
Hiring an attorney wasting days at the courthouse....
Nah,I'll just sit back and laugh as they continue to burn down their own neighborhoods.
Well...them burning down their neighborhoods clearly doesn't affect YOU if you have the capacity to sit back and enjoy it. So....then that poses a question. Why do you bring it up period when it doesn't impact you? Secondly, why would you bring it up to someone it doesn't apply to? You're so concerned about "wasting" days and "wasting" time. Isn't that what you're essentially doing? Seems like a waste to me LMAO. Too easy. :D

Why would I want to go to the ghetto when I can sit here in my comfy upper middle class Home on the sixth fairway?
I've heard that some people like to slum it every now and then but it's never appealed to me.

Yes! Exactly. This message needs to be delivered to those who it applies to. But don't worry. You're safe with me. But you knew that. Right ? LOL ;)

We dont care if you burn down your own neighborhoods,but try and burn down ours and see what happens.
Right. Maybe you can tell them that in person then? Personally go there and issue a dare instead of talking to me or others that it doesn't apply to? Go there and dare them to come to your neighborhood. Or if you want to hide behind your computer, that's okay too. Hey...its your manhood. You get to decide how important that is I guess.

Now why would I do that?
Nah,I'll just sit back and laugh as they continue to burn down their own neighborhoods.
Well...them burning down their neighborhoods clearly doesn't affect YOU if you have the capacity to sit back and enjoy it. So....then that poses a question. Why do you bring it up period when it doesn't impact you? Secondly, why would you bring it up to someone it doesn't apply to? You're so concerned about "wasting" days and "wasting" time. Isn't that what you're essentially doing? Seems like a waste to me LMAO. Too easy. :D

Why would I want to go to the ghetto when I can sit here in my comfy upper middle class Home on the sixth fairway?
I've heard that some people like to slum it every now and then but it's never appealed to me.
Because you clearly have a lot to say to the people in that part of town. :D

You should really go talk to them and demand your babysitting fee! They owe you big time. Man up and go get your money :)

Here's an idea.
Next time some dumbass hoodrat gets gunned down by the Po Po instead of burning down your own neighborhoods come on out to the burbs to vent your impotent rage.

This line of reasoning you're going with is not a winning strategy. Civilized human beings don't like having their society poisoned and stifled by a violent, regressive minority culture. Because we don't go into the heart of the violence and yell racial slurs at them doesn't indicate cowardice.

Vent your frustrations to the SOURCE of your frustrations.

Hello. Nope. Thanks for sharing your PAIN and concerns.

Here are a few of mine...

gang members WHO RAISING.jpg POVERTY toya graham .jpg WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

_______

BlacksUnited - Erika.jpg
Risking hostile public condemnation, threats of violence and illogical HATEFUL name-calling from America's INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION embracing "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community," these apparent caring, RESPONSIBLE American citizens directly or indirectly share with our world their thoughts, concerns and opinions about a significant population of American teen and adult moms...

...who are FAILING to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotionally well-being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf0vPCvovs/
___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8sT_g9yRmQ&t=7m59s/

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwECimUTcx4&t=7m06s
___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

Donald Trump, RECALL IMPEACH_02.jpg

Nope, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

You should really go talk to them and demand your babysitting fee! They owe you big time. Man up and go get your money :)

Here's an idea.

This line of reasoning you're going with is not a winning strategy. Civilized human beings don't like having their society poisoned and stifled by a violent, regressive minority culture. Because we don't go into the heart of the violence and yell racial slurs at them doesn't indicate cowardice.
True. What indicates cowardice is abusing the ones who have nothing to do with it ;)

Now why would I do that?

Whats to be said?
Get a job? Pull up your pants? Stop robbing liquor stores?

Now why would I do that?

Whats to be said?
Get a job? Pull up your pants? Stop robbing liquor stores?
Yes!! But don't stop there. Go there and make sure you get EVERYTHING off your chest so that people like me can enjoy dinner with my family without being abused

Nope published, "There are "thugs" who embody everything that you hate. Go to their hood and vent. Or are you too cowardly?"

Hello again, Nope. A few quick questions about thugs & HATE.

_THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg END HATE TUPAC SHAKUR.jpg

Nope, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.

Here's an idea.

True. What indicates cowardice is abusing the ones who have nothing to do with it ;)

You will be hard-pressed to find one black intellectual who is NOT abused by blacks for "acting white"

Sorry Avery. None of the above applies to me. I don't have any proposition. Maybe talk to them directly?

You will be hard-pressed to find one black intellectual who is NOT abused by blacks for "acting white"
You just found one :D

You? Intellectual?

lol2.gif

You? Intellectual?

View attachment 257480
Hey that's what MENSA says. You do know what that it is right? ;) Or you can use Google. I'll wait.

You? Intellectual?

View attachment 257480
Hey that's what MENSA says. You do know what that it is right? ;) Or you can use Google. I'll wait.

...and you're here on this stupid message board yelling at whitey on behalf of gangbangers? Seems legit.

You? Intellectual?

View attachment 257480

...and you're here on this stupid message board yelling at whitey on behalf of gangbangers? Seems legit.
You're calling this message board stupid and you're here. What are you trying to say about yourself? :D And I'm not here in behalf of gang bangers. I'm here on behalf of people who are minding their own business and being good citizens. You know? The ones you feel comfortable attacking?

When the Dads left, the families broke down,and the kids grew up without guidance and the neighborhood became the hood.

Hello, MM. PLEASE consider ending the MYTH about black American men leaving or abandoning children that in many cases they were DUPED or TRICKED into creating by a population of apparent emotionally troubled or MENTALL ILL girls and women who President and Mrs. Obama American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human bitches and HOES, THOTS or RATCHET females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies" ~Jazzyslim2005

Originally published by ~jazzyslim2005:

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh.."

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt4lnbqKwCs/

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

obama white house guests.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

You? Intellectual?

View attachment 257480

You're calling this message board stupid and you're here. What are you trying to say about yourself? :D And I'm not here in behalf of gang bangers. I'm here on behalf of people who are minding their own business and being good citizens. You know? The ones you feel comfortable attacking?

Is Dylann Roof representative of white American society? By that logic, gangbangers represent the black community as well.

Is Dylann Roof representative of white American society? By that logic, gangbangers represent the black community as well.
The original post already told you....that if it doesn't apply, let it fly. I never once said Dylan represents all white people. But he represents the COWARDLY ones. If that wasn't you, then there would have been no need to chime in. But judging from your comments, maybe that is you.

The original post already told you....that if it doesn't apply, let it fly. I never once said Dylan represents all white people. But he represents the COWARDLY ones. If that wasn't you, then there would have been no need to chime in. But judging from your comments, maybe that is you.

You said we "abuse and attack" innocent black people who present no threat and brought up Dylann Roof as an example of this behavior.

You said we "abuse and attack" innocent black people who present no threat and brought up Dylann Roof as an example of this behavior.
Th cowardly ones? Of course!

Forum List

Back