Man Up

Sorry Avery. None of the above applies to me. I don't have any proposition. Maybe talk to them directly?

Hello Nope. You accuse ppl on this site of cowardice...and then weasel your way out of replying to legit questions. :sad:

I notice you decided not to quote my questions you weaseled out of replying to. :SAD:

Peace.

Sorry Avery. None of the above applies to me. I don't have any proposition. Maybe talk to them directly?

Hello Nope. You accuse ppl on this site of cowardice...and then weasel your way out of replying to legit questions. :sad:

Peace.
I gave you a reply. It wasn't the one that you wanted. But I have no control over that.

Sorry, wrong door. This one leads to the gutter.

giphy.gif

Civilized human beings don't like having their society poisoned and stifled by a violent, regressive minority culture.

Civilized human beings don't like racists, either.

Because we don't go into the heart of the violence and yell racial slurs at them doesn't indicate cowardice.

It doesn't?

Civilized human beings should criticize bad behaviors, yes. Only dumb leftists want to shield brown people from any and all criticism.

Civilized human beings don't like having their society poisoned and stifled by a violent, regressive minority culture.

Because we don't go into the heart of the violence and yell racial slurs at them doesn't indicate cowardice.

It doesn't?

Civilized human beings should criticize bad behaviors, yes. Only dumb leftists want to shield brown people from any and all criticism.

Good for them. I live by the motto: clean up your own backyard before you barge into someone else's.

It doesn't?

That's the problem. Maybe its falling on deaf ears because you are criticizing the wrong ones. LOL

It doesn't?

Good for them. I live by the motto: clean up your own backyard before you barge into someone else's.

What's that supposed to mean?

It doesn't?

You've never heard of the Golden Rule?

It doesn't?

Be specific. What am I doing that is so wrong?

It doesn't?

I think you judge people for superficial reasons.

...and I know we've never had an in-depth conversation before so I can only assume you're applying superficial stereotypes to me

...and I know we've never had an in-depth conversation before so I can only assume you're applying superficial stereotypes to me

Fair enough.

It doesn't?

Except the worst behaviors are done by whites.

It doesn't?

When is the last time a white guy threw a toddler off of a balcony, or shot a child to death in a stroller?

Hey that's what MENSA says. You do know what that it is right? ;) Or you can use Google. I'll wait.

...and you're here on this stupid message board yelling at whitey on behalf of gangbangers? Seems legit.
You're calling this message board stupid and you're here. What are you trying to say about yourself? :D And I'm not here in behalf of gang bangers. I'm here on behalf of people who are minding their own business and being good citizens. You know? The ones you feel comfortable attacking?

Is Dylann Roof representative of white American society? By that logic, gangbangers represent the black community as well.
The original post already told you....that if it doesn't apply, let it fly. I never once said Dylan represents all white people. But he represents the COWARDLY ones. If that wasn't you, then there would have been no need to chime in. But judging from your comments, maybe that is you.

You said we "abuse and attack" innocent black people who present no threat and brought up Dylann Roof as an example of this behavior.

And he was correct in pointing out an example that illustrates what he was talking. He never said Roof represents all of white society, but this the cowardly default position whites like you take because you think you are above criticism.

...and you're here on this stupid message board yelling at whitey on behalf of gangbangers? Seems legit.
You're calling this message board stupid and you're here. What are you trying to say about yourself? :D And I'm not here in behalf of gang bangers. I'm here on behalf of people who are minding their own business and being good citizens. You know? The ones you feel comfortable attacking?

Is Dylann Roof representative of white American society? By that logic, gangbangers represent the black community as well.
The original post already told you....that if it doesn't apply, let it fly. I never once said Dylan represents all white people. But he represents the COWARDLY ones. If that wasn't you, then there would have been no need to chime in. But judging from your comments, maybe that is you.

You said we "abuse and attack" innocent black people who present no threat and brought up Dylann Roof as an example of this behavior.

And he was correct in pointing out an example that illustrates what he was talking. He never said Roof represents all of white society, but this the cowardly default position whites like you take because you think you are above criticism.

Above criticism? Is that what I think?

It doesn't?

When is the last time a white guy threw a toddler off of a balcony, or shot a child to death in a stroller?

How many mass shootings did you just say there was? Because black criticize people like that. We don't excuse him as a lone wolf with a mental problem. And really son, you don't want to go there. We don't see a lot of black stories on Dateline

Above criticism? Is that what I think?

That's what you are doing right now.

It doesn't?

How many mass shootings did you just say there was? Because black criticize people like that. We don't excuse him as a lone wolf with a mental problem.

No, instead you blame all white people for his actions. But we're not allowed to blame all black people for inner city thugs. Even though there's a whole lot more of them then there are mass shooters.

Forum List

Back