Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

The ignorant folks are racist, ass clowns like you.

Why don't you learn what big words mean before you use them? Ignorant means uneducated about something. Blacks are ignorant of our laws and when laws are followed, the savages riot simply because they think a law was broken when none were.

Which is why we have judges and juries to decide if the defendant was justified in using deadly force. Charges are brought forth by a prosecutor if they find any evidence the defendant was not in a a situation of potential harm or death.

and this case did not make it to a judge or a jury. I think it should have

Find some new talking points hag. Trayvon was a 160lb, 17yr old kid. Zimmerman is a 28yr old, 205lb grown ass man. Are you telling me that your husband would have needed a gun in a fist fight with a kid. If so he is a straight up punk ass, bitch. Zimmerman even taking MMA training, the dude got in a scuffle with an off duty cop, why didn't he shoot him. That stupid ass argument makes about as much sense as you do.

Another one talking shit he knows nothing about. Zimmerman's and his friend went out and got drunk. An off duty plain clothes officer tried to subdue his friend, and he thought his friend was getting attacked by a fellow attendee at the bar. He pushed the officer off of his friend without knowing it was a cop. Under the circumstance, the charges were dropped.

Zimmerman was a victim of a felonious assault. The law in Florida reads as with most any other state. A CCW holder has the legal right to use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. He suffered a broken nose, two black eyes, and had several lacerations on the back of his head before he used his firearm. Perfectly legal. See what I mean about ignorant blacks like yourself?

Find some new talking points hag. Trayvon was a 160lb, 17yr old kid. Zimmerman is a 28yr old, 205lb grown ass man. Are you telling me that your husband would have needed a gun in a fist fight with a kid. If so he is a straight up punk ass, bitch. Zimmerman even taking MMA training, the dude got in a scuffle with an off duty cop, why didn't he shoot him. That stupid ass argument makes about as much sense as you do.

Trayvon was a 160lb, 17yr old kid.

You left out dumb.

and this case did not make it to a judge or a jury. I think it should have

That's what a grand jury is for. In order to bring something to trial, a law had to be broken. Given the environment where he and his family were caught up in a protest (which we've seen many a victim of these protests) he acted in self-defense. Self-defense is not against the law.

Lol, what have they actually done. The democrat party still owns you like slavery. They promise minorities the world at election time and then forgets you till the next election, and you support it. Naacp leaders got rich while minorities got poorer.

With more blacks ending up in jail, prison or dead.

Chalk one up for the racist, maybe more of you can run over a few folks and get away with it.

If you attack me in my car, I am going to run you over. Black, white, yellow, red, or blue. Your color doesn't matter, the fact you are trying to harm my family is all that matters.

If you attack me in my car, I am going to run you over. Black, white, yellow, red, or blue. Your color doesn't matter, the fact you are trying to harm my family is all that matters.

Absolutely. In our state if you have a CCW, somebody breaking into your car is no different than somebody trying to break into your house. Our Castle Doctrine extends to your vehicle if you have a CCW.

Absolutely. In our state if you have a CCW, somebody breaking into your car is no different than somebody trying to break into your house. Our Castle Doctrine extends to your vehicle if you have a CCW.

These racist idiots like brutha, somehow think it's A-OK to attack people because they are white.

Idiots like him are priming the pump for a race war and he's so stupid he's going to be one of the first to get nailed.

That's what a grand jury is for. In order to bring something to trial, a law had to be broken. Given the environment where he and his family were caught up in a protest (which we've seen many a victim of these protests) he acted in self-defense. Self-defense is not against the law.

The Grand Jury cannot determine self-defense or not. And they did not even try, just said "not enough evidence", which is a total cop out as the two main pieces of evidence were the man on the ground and the fact he left the scene of an accident.

The Grand Jury cannot determine self-defense or not. And they did not even try, just said "not enough evidence", which is a total cop out as the two main pieces of evidence were the man on the ground and the fact he left the scene of an accident.

You ignore the fact the asshole on the ground was trying to break into the car.

In other words you lie.

You ignore the fact the asshole on the ground was trying to break into the car.

that was not determined, the Grand Jury did not state anyone was trying to break into the car. thus the need for a trial, then if it were determined the persons doing so could be charged

In other words you lie.

fuck off an die fucking moron

Forum List

Back