Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

that was not determined, the Grand Jury did not state anyone was trying to break into the car. thus the need for a trial, then if it were determined the persons doing so could be charged

fuck off an die fucking moron

If the man was breaking into the car while it was occupied its a clear case of self defense, now, go jump off of a building lying asshole.

Find some new talking points hag. Trayvon was a 160lb, 17yr old kid. Zimmerman is a 28yr old, 205lb grown ass man. Are you telling me that your husband would have needed a gun in a fist fight with a kid. If so he is a straight up punk ass, bitch. Zimmerman even taking MMA training, the dude got in a scuffle with an off duty cop, why didn't he shoot him. That stupid ass argument makes about as much sense as you do.
You are ignorant.....I remember the video of Zimmerman from the night that he was attacked. He was a tiny man that chubbed out under stress of what happened after ...so ergo

"At the time of his arrest on April 11, 2012, Zimmerman's height was reportedly 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) and his weight 185 lb (84 kg), according to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office Inmate Booking record." Which means he was wearing shoes and clothes at the time of weighing.

Druggy football player violent criminal Trayvon was on the other hand, autopsy showed after bleeding out that he weighted 158 pounds (with no clothes or shoes on) and was 71 inches or 5'11 inches with much longer arms and legs than Zimmerman.

And yes, my husband would have used a gun on Trayvon's violent druggy criminal ass under the same circumstances..he's no dummy.

A scuffle with an off duty cop? Why didnt he shoot him? Is this the stupid question that you are asking? Why my uneducated clueless shit stupid buddy, probably because the cop didn't try to bash his head into the cement trying to kill him unlike violent out of control criminal no good no limit nigga Trayvon had a history of doing.

Last edited:
YES, IF he was. But we do not know if he was since there was no trial.

We DO know because that is why the Grand Jury said there was no crime. Can't have a trial without a crime...dooood.

and this forum it seems, disagree and you are attacked and called a liar when all you did was give an opidoomed.

When you ignore evidence to suit your political beliefs you are lying. I have had plenty of people whose opinions I disagree with here, but they presented evidence. We are still cordial. Because they didn't lie to support their opinions.

You didn't.

We DO know because that is why the Grand Jury said there was no crime.

No, they did not say that.

you really are just a stupid person who seems to lack any basic reading comprehension skills

No, they did not say that.

you really are just a stupid person who seems to lack any basic reading comprehension skills

Then what is your excuse for why they deined to prosecute?

Then what is your excuse for why they deined to prosecute?

They claimed there was not enough evidence, I disagree with them. It is pretty much that simple.

Not sure what more you want from me other than to always 100% agree with you since you seem to attack anyone that is not in lockstep with you.

Defending them from what? Nobody did anything to him or his family or even tried to.

But this is what the powers that be want, they want us killing each other and ignoring them.
The protestors were blocking the street and surrounding cars yelling at the people inside vehicles. If I were in my vehicle alone I probably wouldn't have done this (depending on the situation obviously), but if you add in my wife and kids especially when they were young all bets are off. Protest all you want, I'll even listen to what you have to say if you arent just screaming slogans, but keep it on the sidewalks, and out of the street. You dont have the right to impede other people because your mad about something, and you certainly dont have the right to threaten other people. If you dont want to get hit by cars keep your ass on the sidewalk.

Forum List

Back