Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

Hun do you not research before posting your crap, the protestor was snagged in lying under oath---but also under oath, he said that he punched the vehicle with his fist.
He said it was because the car had hit or nudged him already, I thought I read? The fist was to get the divers attention, an article said???

:dunno:

Nahhh, I'm just wondering why he and his wife and kids were there?

It could help in our discussion or debate.

What if he was there in town visiting a friend or relative etc and not familiar with the city at all? That could perhaps explain some of his fear and anxiety and actions??

Or, what if he was there purposely to attend the BLM protest and cause trouble? That seems unlikely, being he had his kids in the car. (But ya never know...?)

People on this thread seem to have made up their minds about this guy's actions, without even knowing any of the details....

That isn't something good, in my book.

Perhaps, but the jury did know the details and said he broke no laws. There is a fine line between assault and self-defense.

So, some racist that is scared of all black people sees two walking down the street towards him and "fears for his life" is allowed to blow them away?

I do not think that is the way the law works

Never said that did I? I said in order for a person to use deadly force they have to believe they were in a situation of serious bodily harm or death. Two people walking towards you non-threatening doesn't count as jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

Never said that did I? I said in order for a person to use deadly force they have to believe they were in a situation of serious bodily harm or death. Two people walking towards you non-threatening doesn't count as jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

Yes ,you did say that. If all one has to do is believe they were in a situation of serious bodily harm or death, then two men walking towards them could be enough, since it is all just about what a person feels.

He said it was because the car had hit or nudged him already, I thought I read? The fist was to get the divers attention, an article said???

:dunno:
He claimed that he punched the vehicle only to get its attention...but then again he was snagged lying about why he was there in the first place among other things. He was trying to justify why he had punched the vehicle and was blocking the vehicle with his buddies...as the other asshole hid in the car across the street filming.

Yes ,you did say that. If all one has to do is believe they were in a situation of serious bodily harm or death, then two men walking towards them could be enough, since it is all just about what a person feels.

Which is why we have judges and juries to decide if the defendant was justified in using deadly force. Charges are brought forth by a prosecutor if they find any evidence the defendant was not in a a situation of potential harm or death.

how come you don't want to answer?? the TRUTH hurts, that's why
Give a man a fish and he can eat today, teach him how to catch his own fish and he can eat everyday. With that said I know why BLM was created I want to see if you are going to be honest enough to tell us why they were created.

Give a man a fish and he can eat today, teach him how to catch his own fish and he can eat everyday. With that said I know why BLM was created I want to see if you are going to be honest enough to tell us why they were created.

Because what you have is a bunch of uneducated ignorant blacks who don't know our laws. That's why they were created. They don't want to live in a civil society. It' isn't part of their "roots."

That's an ignorant fucking comment.......that teenager taller football player attacked Zimmerman who btw wasn't chubby when this happened. That teenager called himself no limit nigga, had been snagged with stolen jewelry and a burglary kit at school, had been suspended from school 3 times that year, had attacked a bus driver from behind trying to beat his head in like he had Zimmerman, filmed himself with stolen weapons and drugs.....

Trayvon was a violent thug---------who attacked zimmerman as per the evidence at court. Zimmerman btw wasn't even following the violent thug but had stopped to get a house number so the cops could find him and the criminal suspect casing the neighborhood after he collected a few ingredients needed to make his favorite druggie drink connoction. Trayvon hid in the bushes listening to the good zimmerman telling the cops about trayvons suspicious criminal ass...as soon as zimmerman hung up the phone, the violent trayvon attacked him for having called the cops. And you act like the violent trayvon was a wittle bitty boy being "stalked"? You are sick.
Find some new talking points hag. Trayvon was a 160lb, 17yr old kid. Zimmerman is a 28yr old, 205lb grown ass man. Are you telling me that your husband would have needed a gun in a fist fight with a kid. If so he is a straight up punk ass, bitch. Zimmerman even taking MMA training, the dude got in a scuffle with an off duty cop, why didn't he shoot him. That stupid ass argument makes about as much sense as you do.

How dare a group of violent thugs attack drivers--------it's sick that you don't have the morals to state the facts. FYI, what is it with you? Two stories of hispanic men being forced to protect themselves from black criminals and you attack the hispanics. Is this some sort of mental sign that you are angry at hispanics for not supporting the blm attacks on others?
Turtleshit are you attending the local Klan rally tonite? Are you guys celebrating this victory with a picnic this weekend.

Because a certain segment likes pretending they are victims and they love criminals.....

And George Soros, a psychopath jewish nazi, wanted to create chaos as the nazis SA did using druggies/drunks/criminals to terrorize cities and political groups in order to get the Nazis into power in the 1930's. BLM is the american black druggies/drunks/criminal version of the german nazis SA. (which btw Hitler and the other nazis eventually took to killing and imprisoning most members after using their ignorant asses.)
Hate to tell you this Turtleshit, black folks don't need to pretend you have given us 400yrs of history to pull from.

Forum List

Back