theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
So much for only the “uneducated” liking President Trump:

QhpcTdga.png

So much for only the “uneducated” liking President Trump:

QhpcTdga.png

Anyone who uses the term "banksters" has a double-digit IQ.

Sorry 'bout that, theGlobalistHawk.

Sorry, but he is verified to have the highest IQ in the world.

It would be inadequate to use the term “banker” as that is a mere employee of a bank. He is really referring to the mobsters/gangsters running the show.

Maybe your IQ isn’t as high as you think?

You don't have to be a genius to endorse Trump. But you do have to be an America hating dunce to
vote for shady Joe Biden.
Biden is a figure head. He is the old shoe. The familiar face. Good ol "regular Joe". The problem is he is a hologram. You are not voting for Biden, you are voting for China, and the globalists both inside and outside the US. They will be calling the shots and they will be making things better for THEM.

History is full of "smart" people who were wrong. I do pretty well on intelligence tests, I've had a bunch of them, but it does not mean I am any better than anyone else at forecasting the future. "Smart" people who forget they don't know everything are worse than stupid people.

If ya can't get over the IQ flames -- thread aint gonna survive.. Just sayin'...

Did you read the thread title? IQ is the subject.

Did ya read the rules? Dont respond to Mod Messages.. PM a mod.. The topic is some obscure "genius" with a certified IQ... It is NOT opining on the IQ of fellow USMB members.. ESPECIALLY if that's the ONLY content in your posts...

How long ya been here?

Sorry, but he is verified to have the highest IQ in the world.

21. Christopher Langan

Having an IQ reported between 174 and 210, Esquire dubbed Christopher Langan as the “smartest man in America.” Being mostly self-taught, he has spent much of his adult life developing a Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe.

21 is awesome, but I thought the person with a 1. by their name would be "Verified to have the highest IQ in the world."

Why do you make up lies? I know, because you are a RWI, and that's what RWI's do. LIE. Make up Shit.

Oh, is your #1 ranking just your opinion? Like this ranking is just an opinion.

James Woods has as IQ of 180 and he too supports the president. All the really smart people do.

Forum List

Back