Man with megaphone who led Capitol rioters gets more than seven years in prison

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It still seems a let off for insurrection. If this is a sign of what the ring leaders will get its a bit underwhelming.

Still 7 years is a long time to reflect on the evil you have caused.

One thing bugs me about the insurrectionists excuses. Who takes a megaphone into town unless they intend to do a bit of seditition ? Or a gallows for that matter ?

It still seems a let off for insurrection. If this is a sign of what the ring leaders will get its a bit underwhelming.

One thing bugs me about the insurrectionists excuses. Who takes a megaphone into town unless they intend to do a bit of seditition ? Or a gallows for that matter ?
An “insurrection”? Was he armed? How many people did he shoot?

What “evil” was caused? Protesting a rigged election? Exercising free speech?

So next time lefties take a megaphone to the Capitol we can arrest them for insurrection?

So next time lefties take a megaphone to the Capitol we can arrest them for insurrection?
Thats the spirit trumpy boi.

If Trump is elected he will be released on his first day in office, along with all the other insurrectionists.

If Trump is elected he will be released on his first day in office, along with all the other insurrectionists.
-----------------------------------------

A modicum of justice served. IMHO
After all, I watched....and suspect most of America (and the world too)....watched the violent attempt on January 6th to steal the election from the winning candidate, Joe Biden.

It failed (no surprise, it was a Trump effort and he possesses a fairly high level of incompetency, you know.)

Anyway, it failed. But not without injuring about 140 uniform police officers from the Capitol Police staff and the Washington Metropolitan Police. And not without leaving corrosive damage intended to discredit America's most defining democratic feature.....our elections.

Anyway, again........all of the duped & snookered who violently pursued or aided in pursuing this election theft....need be held accountable.

That guy with the megaphone ain't with clean hands.

As we all heard and saw in the J6 Committe hearings from White House staffer, Sarah Mathews, Don Trump's Tweet at 2:24. "was like pouring gasoline on a fire"......as attackers with megaphones broadcast Trump's Tweet that "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done".

And with their megaphone announcements the crowd violently surged forward and re-invigorated their attacks while screaming..."Hang Mike Pence".

So, if this criminal with the megaphone gets sent up-river for 7 years. So be it.
Karma comes. (and lurks for other such J6 criminals).

-----------------------------------------

And then the suggestion by several on this forum venue that Don Trump, if sworn in as POTUS in 2025 will or should pardon all of the J6 convicted criminals...., in my view that seems problematic.

For one thing, of about 29 criminals currently serving extended prison terms, well, 27 o f'em are in their for violently attacking, and some perhaps injuring, some of the uniformed police officers that day. Attacks that were witnessed, even video'd, and presented in court. Which led to either conviction by jury or judge, or to confessions.

In short, the vast majority with big sentences are there for beating the crap out of a uniformed cop. And yet, there are on this venue some of Trump's Duped & Snookered who advocate for pardoning those police assaulters!

For those who advocate for such pardons, well, in my opinion, that is un-American, and shameful.

Insurrection does not require being armed.

That said, the OPer is incorrect, it was not insurrection but seditious conspiracy.

Breaking the law.

Nobody was arrested for taking a megaphone to the capital.

If I were attempting an "insurrection" I'd bring more than a megaphone.

It'd be hilarious if Trump wins and pardoned this guy

It'd be hilarious if Trump wins and pardoned this guy

What would be funny about it, Lassie?
Npumerous eople ---including 140+ police officers ----were seriously injured.
A woman was shot and killed; several other Trump Supporters died of pre-existing conditions; several police officers committed suicide after being beaten.

And this J6 Jackass with a megaphone accelerated the violence.

And you think that is funny?
And you think this is how America is to be made great?

Explain yourself, Lassie.

And yet this guy, "Scaffold Commander," is STILL not even on the FBI Most Wanted. Total fed, total set-up.

“Scaffold Commander”: “We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol!” (view at Rumble)

1712254974094.png

What would be funny about it, Lassie?
Npumerous eople ---including 140+ police officers ----were seriously injured.
A woman was shot and killed; several other Trump Supporters died of pre-existing conditions; several police officers committed suicide after being beaten.

And this J6 Jackass with a megaphone accelerated the violence.

And you think that is funny?

And you think this is how America is to be made great?

Explain yourself, Lassie.
Sasquatch is not a big thinker.

And yet this guy, "Scaffold Commander," is STILL not even on the FBI Most Wanted. Total fed, total set-up.

Do this, poster Munkle: Provide the FBI the name of your 'Commander". Or, provide the name to Sedition Hunters.

I'm thinking he will be hunted down, once they can narrow their search with a name.

Forum List

Back