Man yelling "allah" stabs people in Minnesota Mall

oh a friendly Somali------has the leader of somali americans
come up with a possible motive-------other than affection for
truth, justice and the American way
?
No one can possibly have an affection for all three. The first 2 are in complete contrast to the last one. This catch-phrase, to which you refer, is Hollywood fantasy à la 1950's TV. It does not exist. I am sure you realize this.

no----I do not realize---"that" or "this"
That makes it difficult for you to understand the subject of this thread ..... and many others.

All 3 are great aspects of our country.......you should study them to find out why you have no idea what you are talking about......

?
No one can possibly have an affection for all three. The first 2 are in complete contrast to the last one. This catch-phrase, to which you refer, is Hollywood fantasy à la 1950's TV. It does not exist. I am sure you realize this.

That makes it difficult for you to understand the subject of this thread ..... and many others.

All 3 are great aspects of our country.......you should study them to find out why you have no idea what you are talking about......
Sorry friend, but you are in a coma. I am surprised you have the nerve to make this reply of yours.

So it begins. I wonder if this guy thought about the fact that his actions were going to make it so much harder for every other Somali and Syrian refugee to this country? Maybe they get so deep into their own head that they can't think of anyone else.
Is that what you think?
Quite the contrary, attacks like this grease the skid to get terrorists in faster and more of them. Nothing gets them in the door faster than an expressed intention to kill whites and Christians.

So it begins. I wonder if this guy thought about the fact that his actions were going to make it so much harder for every other Somali and Syrian refugee to this country? Maybe they get so deep into their own head that they can't think of anyone else.

No, they think they already have it so hard, they don't care in my opinion

?

Lying politicians replaced it with falsehoods, privilege, and the UN way.

?

His hatred for America has his mind all fucked up. He is saying the truth and justice are not the American Way. He doesn't understand what "and" means.

?

He might have a point though. Progressivism has destroyed truth and justice. When was the last time this country did anything the American Way? Certainly not in the last 7+ years.

You mean like Liberals do.
That was entirely unnecessary. STFU.

?
They're aspirations, moron. Go back to Somalia.

?

You can't blame the UN for American treachery of Operation TP Ajax, The Tuskegee Experiment, MK ULTRA, Vietnam, Cuba, Water Gate, Iran Gate, the Magic Bullet, Operation Northwoods, the illegal invasion of Irak, the WMD hoax in Irak, Col. Steele's Death Squads there, Halliburton, Black Water, Agent Orange, torture at Abu Graib and Guantanamo, etc. etc. etc.The UN is firmly against all of that.

Maybe you need an American history lesson.

Is that what you think?
Quite the contrary, attacks like this grease the skid to get terrorists in faster and more of them. Nothing gets them in the door faster than an expressed intention to kill whites and Christians.
I would expect this response from you, but I'm surprised three others are championing your horseshit. Have you ANY brain cells left? Killing whites and Christians is the aim? What on earth is wrong with you--ANY of you who would believe such made up nonsense? Is it even possible for you to come back to earth?

Quite the contrary. After every terror attack Dems are running around saying we have to let more in, and if we don't then "the terrorists win". So why shouldn't they keep attacking?

?

His hatred for America has his mind all fucked up. He is saying the truth and justice are not the American Way. He doesn't understand what "and" means.
It's not such a prudent idea to try to project your mental short-circuiting onto others, even though you see humanity through your limited understanding of the world. I see that for you to expose faults and misdeeds it requires 'HATRED'. You just admitted it. But that's you, not me. This little mini-thread about "truth, justice" and how it is falsely attributed to the US is all fact. Now that I've given you several examples of that false connection ..... do you hate America? I suppose that you do. For sure you do. Your hatred for America has your mind all fucked up because by employing "truth, justice" you can repair the US. But you'd rather just HATE.
icon_duh.gif

?

You can't blame the UN for American treachery of Operation TP Ajax, The Tuskegee Experiment, MK ULTRA, Vietnam, Cuba, Water Gate, Iran Gate, the Magic Bullet, Operation Northwoods, the illegal invasion of Irak, the WMD hoax in Irak, Col. Steele's Death Squads there, Halliburton, Black Water, Agent Orange, torture at Abu Graib and Guantanamo, etc. etc. etc.The UN is firmly against all of that.

Maybe you need an American history lesson.

Maybe you need a NWO lesson. Read, "The Day the Dollar Dies" by Willard Cantelon. He explains "The Ancient Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion.", the banks, and the rule of the wealthy. What we are witnessing today is the culmination of decades and decades of preparation on their part. Daniel described them as the rule of Iron and clay. The UN and Sharia Law. They are coordinating WW3 as we speak. They are dispersing Muslims world wide as we sit back and watch. They meet regularly in New York to determine what programs the US will adopt. Get to know them. It is the only way to stop them:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back