Man yelling "allah" stabs people in Minnesota Mall

I thought criminals would always be able to get guns. This guy only finds a knife and no one is killed? But according to guns huggers guns are no different than knives or cars.

Wayne La Pierre defends this scumbag's right to have a gun and says "knives are the real enemy".

Yes it is a ridiculous bunch of bullshit isn't it.
FUCK you asshole trying to scapegoat a GUARANTEED CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT when most were stabbed and secondly, the attacker was an islamic TERRORIST. I am so sick of you lying azz liberals ..

I thought criminals would always be able to get guns. This guy only finds a knife and no one is killed? But according to guns huggers guns are no different than knives or cars.

Wayne La Pierre defends this scumbag's right to have a gun and says "knives are the real enemy".

FUCK you asshole trying to scapegoat a GUARANTEED CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT when most were stabbed and secondly, the attacker was an islamic TERRORIST. I am so sick of you lying azz liberals ..

Rage much? LOL

As expected guns have to be defended. 20,000 children die a day around the world of hunger, disease, and abuse, but guns are in desperate need of defending. That is some bizarre belief system.

Rage much? LOL

As expected guns have to be defended. 20,000 children die a day around the world of hunger, disease, and abuse, but guns are in desperate need of defending. That is some bizarre belief system.

Rage much? LOL

Muslim tries to kill Americans with a knife and you're talking about anything & everything but the actual wannabe murderer.

Rage much? LOL

Nah dummy.. this is my normal style of posting.. Don't like it?? Hit the ignore button Sparky.

Last night I suspected this was a terrorist attack and that it is related too the nyc attack. Timimg was too coincidental.
Wonder if we will get the truth.
Also believe the attempted bombing in Nj is connected as well.
I heard that 9/11 was the beginning of an Islam religious holiday of some sort. Was yesterday of particular moment? Like Good Friday or something? It does seem kind of a stretch to be entirely coincidential--especially NJ and Chelsea.

Last night I suspected this was a terrorist attack and that it is related too the nyc attack. Timimg was too coincidental.
Wonder if we will get the truth.
Also believe the attempted bombing in Nj is connected as well.
I heard that 9/11 was the beginning of an Islam religious holiday of some sort. Was yesterday of particular moment? Like Good Friday or something? It does seem kind of a stretch to be entirely coincidential--especially NJ and Chelsea.
Eid al adha

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...-allah-and-asking-people-if-they-were-muslim/

The Muslim ‘knifeman’ was shot and killed by an off-duty cop at the Crossroads Center in St. Paul. The suspect was dressed in a private security uniform. Witnesses said the attacker referenced ‘Allah’ several times and asked at least one victim if he was Muslim.

and some dress in uniforms travel across the world and kill civilians in other countries

Some do it on orders of military, as part of coalitions, and others on orders of a militant group or a caliphate

Waging war but not communicating or trying to make peace

Bull shit. You're an asshole to equate just military action with terrorism.

But then you're just another hater of freedom and Liberty.

Last edited:
oh a friendly Somali------has the leader of somali americans
come up with a possible motive-------other than affection for
truth, justice and the American way
?
No one can possibly have an affection for all three. The first 2 are in complete contrast to the last one. This catch-phrase, to which you refer, is Hollywood fantasy à la 1950's TV. It does not exist. I am sure you realize this.

?
No one can possibly have an affection for all three. The first 2 are in complete contrast to the last one. This catch-phrase, to which you refer, is Hollywood fantasy à la 1950's TV. It does not exist. I am sure you realize this.

no----I do not realize---"that" or "this"

So it begins. I wonder if this guy thought about the fact that his actions were going to make it so much harder for every other Somali and Syrian refugee to this country? Maybe they get so deep into their own head that they can't think of anyone else.

So it begins. I wonder if this guy thought about the fact that his actions were going to make it so much harder for every other Somali and Syrian refugee to this country? Maybe they get so deep into their own head that they can't think of anyone else.

You mean like Liberals do.

?

no----I do not realize---"that" or "this"
That makes it difficult for you to understand the subject of this thread ..... and many others.

Forum List

Back