Manafort case Judge regrets being a jerk to prosecutors

^ ^ ... You gotta be good to get lucky ...

If Trump runs again in 2020 .. -- rinse and repeat ;)

Ellis is playing Mueller's clowns like a fiddle...this is a preemptive move designed to knock down an appeal when he throws out their bullshit case....And you moron leftists are falling for it.
:777:

Ellis is playing Mueller's clowns like a fiddle...this is a preemptive move designed to knock down an appeal when he throws out their bullshit case....And you moron leftists are falling for it.
:777:
Did Q give you that breadcrumb?

OP title is a lie. The judge didn't apologize for anything, let alone for being a jerk.

"“I was critical of counsel for … allowing an expert to remain in the courtroom,” he said before testimony began. “You may put that aside… I may well have been wrong.”"
That is an instance of a judge reviewing the law and determining that he erred, and then rectifying it.

Happens all the time.

Reported for deliberately misrepresenting.

OP title is a lie. The judge didn't apologize for anything, let alone for being a jerk.

"“I was critical of counsel for … allowing an expert to remain in the courtroom,” he said before testimony began. “You may put that aside… I may well have been wrong.”"
That is an instance of a judge reviewing the law and determining that he erred, and then rectifying it.

Happens all the time.

Lol. Trumpster funny of the day: "The judge didn’t apologize. He just said he was wrong and rectified it".
:goodposting:

Happens all the time.

Reported for deliberately misrepresenting - ??????????????????????????

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Happens all the time.

More of that trump-based "whining" that we see daily from trumpanzees.

Forum List

Back