Manafort Trial Is About Fashion, Nothing to Do With Russia

Said like a 60's commie....well done.....
Unless it’s someone like Bernie with 3 homes from a lifetime of only working for the government.
You have no clue on the irrelevance of income being taxable or not do you? You still have to declare that income. You can not simply decide that an income is not taxable and therefor not needed to be declared.
I can have a 6 figure income and legally not owe a penny to the government.

I’ll wait here while you melt down.
Sure, and then after you don't owe a penny and you spend 8 figures, the government will come knocking and ask you how you got a hold of 8 figures when you only declared 6.
Oh really!

How does the government know I bought $500,000 worth of shoes?

Keep going, this is good.
They search your closet

If you want to prove tax evasion you need to demonstrate wealth above what is being claimed in taxes
GE paid $0 in taxes.

So why isn’t the CEO in prison?

Oh ya, they legally owe $0.
And GE had to claim all their income and liabilities

If it is found that Manafort didn’t, he is going to jail

Just like Al Capone
GE has several BILLION in assets.

Obviously they owe taxes in Leftard logic.
They can account for their tax return

Manafort cannot
Turbo Tax error.

Manafort is still responsible

Let him sue Turbo tax

The wardrobe is being used because purchases of the expensive items have been traced directly from funds given to Manafort from Ukraine and transferred to an offshore bank and used to pay for the expensive clothing as well as millions used for construction projects his in homes. Tracking and photo evidence shows and proves a money laundering scheme and the crimes for which he is being charged. Funds were used from foreign sources and not reported.
He used Ukrainian currency?

GE paid $0 in taxes.

So why isn’t the CEO in prison?

Oh ya, they legally owe $0.
And GE had to claim all their income and liabilities

If it is found that Manafort didn’t, he is going to jail

Just like Al Capone
GE has several BILLION in assets.

Obviously they owe taxes in Leftard logic.
They can account for their tax return

Manafort cannot
Turbo Tax error.

Manafort is still responsible

Let him sue Turbo tax
So Timmy just pays the penalty and becomes Sec of Treasury but Manaford goes to prison.

Unless it’s someone like Bernie with 3 homes from a lifetime of only working for the government.
You have no clue on the irrelevance of income being taxable or not do you? You still have to declare that income. You can not simply decide that an income is not taxable and therefor not needed to be declared.

Sure, and then after you don't owe a penny and you spend 8 figures, the government will come knocking and ask you how you got a hold of 8 figures when you only declared 6.
Oh really!

They search your closet
Even my po po undies?

Oh really!

They search your closet
How many times a year does the government search your wardrobe?

Said like a 60's commie....well done.....

Oh really!

They call it invoices. Or you can talk to the people who sold you the shoes. Or they can check your shoe closet and go online and check for the price of the shoes. I know, I know it's hard to fathom but investigators know how to... you know investigate.

Oh really!

They search your closet
Depends on how many times I'm credibly suspected of committing crimes I suspect. See you talk about shoes, but that's hardly the most conspicuous thing he owned. A multi million dollar house when you don't earn that kind of money on your tax return would already give enough probable cause to start an investigation.

Oh really!

They search your closet
Depends on how many times I'm credibly suspected of committing crimes I suspect. See you talk about shoes, but that's hardly the most conspicuous thing he owned. A multi million dollar house when you don't earn that kind of money on your tax return would already give enough probable cause to start an investigation.
Like I said, easy to buy a Lamborghini and an ostrich jacket and pay no Fed taxes.
You really do need to stop displaying your ignorance and go talk to your mommy about what taxable income means.

Oh really!

They call it invoices. Or you can talk to the people who sold you the shoes. Or they can check your shoe closet and go online and check for the price of the shoes. I know, I know it's hard to fathom but investigators know how to... you know investigate.
So you give your name when you buy things?

What color is the sky in your world?

The wardrobe is being used because purchases of the expensive items have been traced directly from funds given to Manafort from Ukraine and transferred to an offshore bank and used to pay for the expensive clothing as well as millions used for construction projects his in homes. Tracking and photo evidence shows and proves a money laundering scheme and the crimes for which he is being charged. Funds were used from foreign sources and not reported.
Banks will convert your currency into whatever currency you want.

Banks will convert your currency into whatever currency you want.
Really? Is that how I got those Rubles? OK.

Oh really!

They search your closet
Like I said, easy to buy a Lamborghini and an ostrich jacket and pay no Fed taxes.
You really do need to stop displaying your ignorance and go talk to your mommy about what taxable income means.
How would you know about buying a Lamborghini or a $15,000 jacket?

Oh really!

They search your closet
You really are hard up on taxable income. Repeating it doesn't make the argument better you know?
-For the last time. You claim you earn X amount of money. Then you let, in Manafort's case, probably a tax lawyer sift trough that amount of money giving you a sum left after taxes. Then again in Manaforts case you spend more money then that amount. This creates a situation were the money you have spend is more then the money you could have spend,according to your tax return. This means you have LIED about the money you earned.
You know when I said I didn't think you were dumb? Starting to reconsider that assessment. I have trouble understanding someone failing to acknowledge the concept of basic arithmetic, no matter their level of intellectual dishonesty.

Well the judge said no...he is not going to allow a presumption of wealth to be a presumption of a crime.....this is America....

Irrelevant . The complexity of the tax code doesn't free you from the responsibility to declare all your income
No but if it was an obvious over site and you pay restitution you escape jail time....because of the complexity of the code....

Oh really!

They search your closet
How would you know about buying a Lamborghini or a $15,000 jacket?
I would never buy them.

Driving a Maybach Landaulet while wearing Chinchilla underwear is more my style.

Oh really!

They search your closet
You really are hard up on taxable income. Repeating it doesn't make the argument better you know?
-For the last time. You claim you earn X amount of money. Then you let, in Manafort's case, probably a tax lawyer sift trough that amount of money giving you a sum left after taxes. Then again in Manaforts case you spend more money then that amount. This creates a situation were the money you have spend is more then the money you could have spend,according to your tax return. This means you have LIED about the money you earned.
You know when I said I didn't think you were dumb? Starting to reconsider that assessment. I have trouble understanding someone failing to acknowledge the concept of basic arithmetic, no matter their level of intellectual dishonesty.
I worked 0 hours this year. 0 income.

And I just bought a 5,800 sq ft home on a lake.

Reconcile that scenario for us.

Oh really!

Not in your local grocery store. Purchase a house or a Lamborghini most definitely. A purchase like that requires a deed.This deed requires a name or at the very least a company. Or like in the case of designer suits, those are easily traced and the clientele is usually exclusive enough to be traced to a person. Or in the case of a house renovation, again not usually a cash purchase and even when it is, the contractor would demand invoices if for no other reason then assuring their ability to declare their income. And now I'm done with this game. I see no point in talking to someone who either has not an ounce of intellectual honesty, or is so dumb he doesn't grasp the most basic of concepts. Either way it's not what I consider productive or even fun.

Oh really!

Not in your local grocery store. Purchase a house or a Lamborghini most definitely. A purchase like that requires a deed.This deed requires a name or at the very least a company. Or like in the case of designer suits, those are easily traced and the clientele is usually exclusive enough to be traced to a person. Or in the case of a house renovation, again not usually a cash purchase and even when it is the contractor would demand invoices if for no other reason then assuring their ability to declare their income. And now I'm done with this game. I see no point in talking to someone who either has not an ounce of intellectual honesty, or is so dumb he doesn't grasp the most basic of concepts. Either way it's not what I consider productive or even fun.
Ostrich jackets require a deed?
Another reason not to get one.

Forum List

Back