Manafort, Wikileaks and the fall of The Guardian

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Manafort held secret talks with Assange in Ecuadorian embassy

once again we rely on anonymous people to destroy the lives of others.

A well-placed source has told the Guardian that Manafort went to see Assange around March 2016. Months later WikiLeaks released a stash of Democratic emails stolen by Russian intelligence officers.
----------
now - before people think they found a huge bullet here, wikileaks is offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove this happened. now if it happened 3+ times at an embassy - SOMEONE would have it on video.

WikiLeaks on Twitter

here we go again with fake news.

Throw the lying republican crook in jail and rip up his $2000 suits
so you believe the story regardless of the fact all we have is "a well placed source" and wikileaks themselves betting the guardian $1 million dollars they can't prove this claim.

you're the reason fake news is so popular, son.

A well-placed source has told the Guardian that Manafort went to see Assange around March 2016. Months later WikiLeaks released a stash of Democratic emails stolen by Russian intelligence officers.
----------
now - before people think they found a huge bullet here, wikileaks is offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove this happened. now if it happened 3+ times at an embassy - SOMEONE would have it on video.

WikiLeaks on Twitter

When is Herr Mueller going to Interview Assange?

Assange has told everyone he got the emails from Seth Rich. Why isn't Mueller interested in that?

Wait.....Mueller is going to accuse Seth Rich of lying......errr...not....that won't work....Julian Assange is lying....yah...."that's the ticket" ....Everyone is lying to Mueller.....just ask him....

I don't give a shit whether it's true or not. All I care about is that all the corruption in the Democrat party came out. If Trump hadn't won none of this DOJ and FBI corruption would've been known. Now they're outed and we know where to look in the future. Now Trump has to get a AG in there who will gut those corrupt departments.

I don't give a shit whether it's true or not. All I care about is that all the corruption in the Democrat party came out. If Trump hadn't won none of this DOJ and FBI corruption would've been known. Now they're outed and we know where to look in the future. Now Trump has to get a AG in there who will gut those corrupt departments.
i'm pretty sure you won't go into many embassies that are not on video. now if manafort went in there several times, it would be on video somewhere.

i'll sit back and wait to see if the guardian will offer proof of their "source" and collect on the million dollar offer.

----------

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Way back in the 80s US intelligence discovered that The Guardian was controlled by the fucking KGB.

----------

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Way back in the 80s US intelligence discovered that The Guardian was controlled by the fucking KGB.

Alleged penetration by Russian intelligence[edit]
In 1994, KGB defector Oleg Gordievsky identified Guardian literary editor Richard Gott as "an agent of influence". While Gott denied that he received cash, he admitted he had had lunch at the Soviet Embassy and had taken benefits from the KGB on overseas visits. Gott resigned from his post.[53]

Gordievsky commented on the newspaper: "The KGB loved The Guardian. It was deemed highly susceptible to penetration."[54]

i don't see a total control of the guardian at this point. any links i can read through?

After shitbitch produces all of her emails, the oshitass DOJ produces all of the documents that led to mueller and there is an investigation into the “green energy initiative” and Funding Iran’s military against our own.

----------

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Alleged penetration by Russian intelligence[edit]
In 1994, KGB defector Oleg Gordievsky identified Guardian literary editor Richard Gott as "an agent of influence". While Gott denied that he received cash, he admitted he had had lunch at the Soviet Embassy and had taken benefits from the KGB on overseas visits. Gott resigned from his post.[53]

Gordievsky commented on the newspaper: "The KGB loved The Guardian. It was deemed highly susceptible to penetration."[54]

i don't see a total control of the guardian at this point. any links i can read through?
It's very old news. You could try CSPAN or the Congressional record.

----------

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Where does Wikileaks get a million bucks to throw around?

so you believe the story regardless of the fact all we have is "a well placed source" and wikileaks themselves betting the guardian $1 million dollars they can't prove this claim.

I believe Mueller a man with a great lifetime track record VS Manafort and Trump 2 slugs who are nothing but low brow cheats When prosecutors go before the judge and list the lies what will you say then?? That the judge is crooked too?

After shitbitch produces all of her emails, the oshitass DOJ produces all of the documents that led to mueller and there is an investigation into the “green energy initiative” and Funding Iran’s military against our own.
Icer You had the presidency both parts of congress the SC after her ass for years WTF did it get you ?? How much did you waste ? Is she still walking breathing fresh air? Give it TF up Now it's the trumps and his grifters under the gun

Do you know how many years they have been collecting donations?

----------

WikiLeaks on Twitter

----------

WikiLeaks on Twitter

dunno. where does the guardian get these "well placed anonymous sources"? :)

i'm just running out of popcorn.

You do know this was in the Ecuadorian embassy?

Did you know they keep records of who visits, how long they were there and why they were there?

Try to figure out what that means.

I believe Mueller a man with a great lifetime track record VS Manafort and Trump 2 slugs who are nothing but low brow cheats When prosecutors go before the judge and list the lies what will you say then?? That the judge is crooked too?
great - but mueller has nothing to do with THIS story - can you not stick to a topic or is EVERY topic subject to your bitter hate and deflection?

THE GUARDIAN HAS AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE which claims manafort went into the equadorian embassy to meet with Assange, Assange has put up $1mil for them to prove it.

that's all this is about. put your hate away and dive into the convo or just move onto a mueller sucks thread and defend him there where he's actually the topic at hand.

great - but mueller has nothing to do with THIS story - can you not stick to a topic or is EVERY topic subject to your bitter hate and deflection?

THE GUARDIAN HAS AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE which claims manafort went into the equadorian embassy to meet with Assange, Assange has put up $1mil for them to prove it.

that's all this is about. put your hate away and dive into the convo or just move onto a mueller sucks thread and defend him there where he's actually the topic at hand.
Like I said, the embassy keeps records of who visits, when they visit, how long they were there and who they visited. All embassies do.

Manafort Breached Plea Deal by Repeatedly Lying, Mueller Says

And I said any claims by prosecutors against Manafort will be made before a judge INCLUDING the one you speak of That is not on the subject?

Like I said, the embassy keeps records of who visits, when they visit, how long they were there and who they visited. All embassies do.

Manafort Breached Plea Deal by Repeatedly Lying, Mueller Says
then they should be able to prove it and collect the $1 million, huh?

Forum List

Back