Manchin can be gotten to ,

How stupid is this remark , that amount of money will raise half the people under the poverty level to move above the poverty level. What taxes . You keep saying only the 1% pay taxes , so what is it ace. We will do it Scum bags way ,His tax cut, 87% went to the richest people in this country. You people are clowns.

Exactly where did he mention taxes? You don't have any idea what's in that bill, do ya?

So you're saying you can't refute a single item on the list. GOT IT!!!!!!!!

You commies are fucking idiots.

It's hannity.com, you couldn't get anyone to even look at it. It is a waste of time. I can't argue any point because I read none of it ,nor did anyone else. Don't you get it, it is from hannilty.com

Those filthy animals following Sinema into the shitter was the probably the best thing that ever happened to this country.... well, since Dominion installed the stuttering fuck, anyway.

Manchin may fold up... he's a true democrat, complete with KKK ties. But Sinema is fucking pissed off now and I can actually see her switching parties. She's digging her heels in after being forced to deal with those rabid Dim brownshirts.

BTW, she can dig her heels into me anytime she likes. She's not real pretty, which is exactly the way I like 'em....

It's hannity.com, you couldn't get anyone to even look at it. It is a waste of time. I can't argue any point because I read none of it ,nor did anyone else. Don't you get it, it is from hannilty.com

Of course you didn't, you chose willful ignorance.

He cares about nothing but his bottom line , so what you do is simply ,under the table ,say that the democratic party will go after coal non stop if he doesn't play along with the dems.
He'll then switch parties, and the Dems will lose control of the Senate.
Thus, they won't do this.

What Biden should do:

Recreate the 'Build Back Better' bill exactly as he wants it.

Tell Schumer and Pelosi to bring it and the 'bipartisan' bill up for a vote in whatever order they'd like.

Coordinating with the DNC and the appropriate State and local Democratic parties:

Tell Machin, Sinema, and the 'Progressive Caucus' that anyone who votes against either of these bills will be ejected from the Democratic party. They will be primaried if they try to run as a democrat again, and if possible they will be recalled ASAP.

Biden's Presidency and his legacy depend on these Bills. Biden should stop taking shit from these piss-ant morons.

Tell Machin, Sinema, and the 'Progressive Caucus' that anyone who votes against either of these bills will be ejected from the Democratic party. They will be primaried if they try to run as a democrat again, and if possible they will be recalled ASAP.
They'll change parties.
The Dems will immdiately lose control of the Senate.
And thus, it will never happen.
Biden should stop taking shit from these piss-ant morons.
^^^^
A demonstration of how Democrats would deal with all dissent, if they had the power to do so.

They'll change parties.
The Dems will immdiately lose control of the Senate.
And thus, it will never happen.

^^^^
A demonstration of how Democrats would deal with all dissent, if they had the power to do so.
1. As long as Manchin, Sinema & the progressives vote for the bills, the Dems will retain control. If they vote against these bills, it doesn't matter if the Republicans take control.

2. The Republicans have allowed no dissent for many years. For bills as important as these, Biden should require all Democrats to get in line.

1. As long as Manchin, Sinema & the progressives vote for the bills, the Dems will retain control.
As a Republican, having changed parties because of the threats from the Dem leadership, he is unlikely, at best, to vote with the Dems.
So, no.
2. The Republicans have allowed no dissent for many years
^^^^
Whattaboutism, even if true.

The dems do this shit right out in the open and nobody challenges them. Imagine if Trump done this..

What a clown ,Scum bags whole incompetent family was is government or paid rolls. You people can't see past your hate. You people are a joke. You couldn't even see your insanity when you wrote your garbage,

Those filthy animals following Sinema into the shitter was the probably the best thing that ever happened to this country.... well, since Dominion installed the stuttering fuck, anyway.

Manchin may fold up... he's a true democrat, complete with KKK ties. But Sinema is fucking pissed off now and I can actually see her switching parties. She's digging her heels in after being forced to deal with those rabid Dim brownshirts.

BTW, she can dig her heels into me anytime she likes. She's not real pretty, which is exactly the way I like 'em....
dems are brown shirts while your hate group tried to bring down our demacracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. you can't make this shit up.

Forum List

Back