Mandatory Masks Indoors/Outdoors in Washington State Until Cure Found

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Leftardism in full glory.
They’ve been searching for a cure for HIV for over five decades now.

Seems to me that if it's required, it would be required of the state to supply them.

What about peoples who have breathing issues, asthma etc they can't wear a mask indoors and outdoors ALL the time. What a stupid policy, of course it's Leftists so it was always going to be a stupid policy. They are devoid of Logical Thinking.

You know, in places where they had protests for BLM, there haven't been any spikes in reported cases.

In places where they did open up a bit early (TX, FL, CA), there have been spikes in the reported cases.

The difference between the 2? Protesters wore masks most of the time. In places where they opened up early, people didn't wear masks very often. So, the lesson to be learned here is understand that the virus is transmitted via the air, and masks are useful in helping to keep you safe.

Wear one or don't, but remember, those who wear them have a much less chance of catching this thing.

You know, in places where they had protests for BLM, there haven't been any spikes in reported cases.

In places where they did open up a bit early (TX, FL, CA), there have been spikes in the reported cases.

The difference between the 2? Protesters wore masks most of the time. In places where they opened up early, people didn't wear masks very often. So, the lesson to be learned here is understand that the virus is transmitted via the air, and masks are useful in helping to keep you safe.

Wear one or don't, but remember, those who wear them have a much less chance of catching this thing.

"Rioters wore masks most of the time."

First thing I fixed the above for you from "Protestors" to "Rioters" Yes Antifa wear masks and in general cover their faces.

"Rioters wore masks most of the time."

First thing I fixed the above for you from "Protestors" to "Rioters" Yes Antifa wear masks and in general cover their faces.

All you did was politicize my post. You didn't address the real point of what I said which was that masks are useful in preventing the spread of this thing.

When are people going to realize that masks are less than useless against this virus. Stupidty isn't about to cure anything.

When are people going to realize that masks are less than useless against this virus. Stupidty isn't about to cure anything.

Riddle me this then if masks are less than useless against the virus............

In places where they had protests and the protesters wore masks, they haven't had a spike in new cases.

In places where they opened a bit early (CA, FL, TX), but the people didn't wear masks in public, there has been a significant spike in new cases.

If masks don't work in your opinion, then why are the cases spiking in places where they didn't wear masks, but in other places where they did, there isn't really any spike in new cases?

Riddle me this then if masks are less than useless against the virus............

In places where they had protests and the protesters wore masks, they haven't had a spike in new cases.

In places where they opened a bit early (CA, FL, TX), but the people didn't wear masks in public, there has been a significant spike in new cases.

If masks don't work in your opinion, then why are the cases spiking in places where they didn't wear masks, but in other places where they did, there isn't really any spike in new cases?
If they haven’t had a spike why are Democrats criminalizing what you wear?

If they haven’t had a spike why are Democrats criminalizing what you wear?

Wanna answer the question I asked first, before you deflect to another subject?

And, do you have a link for Democrats criminalizing what people wear?

Forum List

Back