🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mandatory vaccines for kids in California: no personal or religious exemptions

"Given the state of public education that may be a blessing", although it certainly failed SassyEconIrishRouteChick.

TexM3 lies. Texas is going to get Mississippi-California vaccination requirements, which is a great thing for school kids with stupid parents.
Prove it! More deflection from the statist; you and paint are unwilling to answer the questions posed to you. So, you resort to defamation.
Stupid don't get it, like you. I get that. The vaccinations are coming probably by 2018.

Probably?

This is what you said: " Texas is going to get Mississippi-California vaccination requirements"

Now you say "probably"?

You are such a fucking joke!

Lonestar, you are weak, just weak.

I said Texas will get vaccinations, yes, probably by 2017, but, yet, it will come and there is nothing you can do about it.

I said Texas will get vaccinations, yes, probably by 2017, but, yet, it will come and there is nothing you can do about it.

You are such a hack. Not an honest bone in your poor pathetic body.
Personal attack because I destroyed your arguments? Your arguing skills are weak, just weak.
That's rich!!!
It is, indeed, and your skills are poorer than those of Lonestar.

Personal attack because I destroyed your arguments? Your arguing skills are weak, just weak.
That's rich!!!
You’re a waste of time…

For anyone interested on the topic lookup Dr. Suzanne Humphries. Her seminars are on YouTube. All of her claims backed up with source information. Do all of our kids a favor and learn about this topic.

That's rich!!!
You’re a waste of time…

For anyone interested on the topic lookup Dr. Suzanne Humphries. Her seminars are on YouTube. All of her claims backed up with source information. Do all of our kids a favor and learn about this topic.

Look, the facts are that vaccines have saved countless lives. That is a fact that you cannot refute. Just because some quack says something, doesn't mean she is correct. Vaccines save lives.

That's rich!!!
You’re a waste of time…

Look, the facts are that vaccines have saved countless lives. That is a fact that you cannot refute. Just because some quack says something, doesn't mean she is correct. Vaccines save lives.
Fact is vaccines have killed and injured may people as well.

So, because a trained medical professional with years of experience has a position on a subject that differs from yours, that makes her a quack? You will not even objectively look at the other side of the argument.

That's rich!!!
You’re a waste of time…

So, because a trained medical professional with years of experience has a position on a subject that differs from yours, that makes her a quack? You will not even objectively look at the other side of the argument.
The risks are small, the benefits great. Suck it up and get the fucking shots.

Your trained professional is in the vast minority, Tex. That is the point.

That's rich!!!
You’re a waste of time…

You want the state to force a medical procedure on people that could kill them?

Answer my questions. Why can’t some get vaccinated? Who decides how much sugar a person can consume, you? Should we mandate physical exercise?

Your trained professional is in the vast minority, Tex. That is the point.
That dose not make her claims any less valid!!
Actually it does. there's this thing called "peer review" which screens out quack opinions. Not that vaccines are without risk or don't have bad reactions in a very few cases.
You need to understand the methodology used by the vaccine pushers, by all honest accounts its junk science. The medical field has been corrupted by big money. Another example is they are still pushing the lipid hypothesis.

I don't know which outbreaks the CDC is studying to come up with that 98% figure.

:lol: Just stop, okay? You've been busted over the head by facts. Don't go making things worse for yourself by ignoring the CDCs own statistical data.

I haven't been "busted by the facts". Things just aren't as simplistic as you describe.

Your bombproof fact (in your estimation) is irrelevant when you consider that hardly anyone in society is peaking with immunity right after their 5th shot. The new acellular vaccine that's given to millenials wears off rapidly.

Furthermore, your 98% is inconsistent with the general theory that the new acellular vaccine is significantly less effective than the old whole-cell vaccine—as described in the WebMD article I linked and dozens of others.

And, I thought perhaps you knew whether the CDC is rating the acellular or the whole-cell vaccine schedule to come up with its 98% figure. Apparently you don't know, so if I want to find out I'll have to do my own research.

You’re a waste of time…

You want the state to force a medical procedure on people that could kill them?

Answer my questions. Why can’t some get vaccinated? Who decides how much sugar a person can consume, you? Should we mandate physical exercise?
Deflections are noted. Yes, the state can mandate vaccinations if students want to attend public schools.

Forum List

Back