🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mandatory vaccines for kids in California: no personal or religious exemptions

Even when explained carefully and clearly, the Lonestars and Treeshepherds claim they don't get it. OK, it's on them they don't get it.

You haven't explained shit to me. I asked you a question and you haven't answered it.

Why can't they be vaccinated?

Who is stopping you or anyone else from getting a vaccine?
Yes, I'm interested too Jake. Why can't some kids get vaccinated? Answer the question.

What you don't realize is that most people have at least 2 children.

Go to any school, especially an elementary school, and you will see moms with babies picking up their kids or attending their kids' school functions.

Yes, I already addressed with previously. Take care of your own children. Look, your children are your responsibility, not mine. I'm not obligated to undertake medical procedures, or subject my children to them, because you are paranoid about a miniscule risk that your child might *gasp* get sick. It's not a sterile world. There are germs crawling all over you right this very moment.

Anyone who supports mandatory vaccinations must also support vaginal probe ultrasounds as a prerequisite for abortions. Personally, I oppose both. Your body, your medical choices, your privacy.

What you don't realize is that most people have at least 2 children.

And by the way, this is factually untrue. According to the CIA factbook, the average number of children per women in the population is 2.01. Considering that many women have no children, the average number of children per mother is less than two.

The World Factbook

I have to disagree with your 98% full immunity.

No you don't. Take it from the CDC.

Among children who get all 5 doses of DTaP vaccine on schedule, effectiveness is very high within the year following the 5th dose — nearly all children (98 out of 100) are fully protected.

Pertussis Pregnancy Effectiveness of Whooping Cough Vaccines CDC

I don't know which outbreaks the CDC is studying to come up with that 98% figure. And I'm not sure if they're basing that figure on the acellular vaccine, the whole-cell vaccine, or some combination of the two. In every outbreak, a significant number of the infected are vaccinated. Granted, perhaps they aren't fully vaccinated with all 5 jabs or the 5 jab effectiveness has weakened.

The old vaccine was more effective, but had too many side effects. The new acellular vaccine they've used since the 1990's has fewer side effects but is less effective and the protections wears off rapidly. Neither one provides herd immunity as everyone is a potential germ carrier and spreader of the disease.
Teens who had received all acellular vaccines had a 5.63 times greater risk of whooping cough than teens who'd gotten all whole-cell vaccines. Teens who received both acellular and whole-cell vaccines had a 3.77 times higher risk of whooping cough compared to those who had all whole-cell vaccines.

"The whole-cell vaccine may stimulate the immune response more, but there were a lot of safety concerns with that vaccine.
Study Older Whooping Cough Vaccine More Effective WebMD

Side effects of the "safe" acellular Dtap shot, according to the CDC;

Mild Problems (Common)

• Fever (up to about 1 child in 4)
  • Redness or swelling where the shot was given (up to about 1 child in 4)
  • Soreness or tenderness where the shot was given (up to about 1 child in 4)

These problems occur more often after the 4th and 5th doses of the DTaP series than after earlier doses.

Sometimes the 4th or 5th dose of DTaP vaccine is followed by swelling of the entire arm or leg in which the shot was given, for 1 to 7 days (up to about 1 child in 30).

Other mild problems include:

• Fussiness (up to about 1 child in 3)
  • Tiredness or poor appetite (up to about 1 child in 10)
  • Vomiting (up to about 1 child in 50)
These problems generally occur 1 to 3 days after the shot.

Moderate Problems (Uncommon)

• Seizure (jerking or staring) (about 1 child out of 14,000)
  • Non-stop crying, for 3 hours or more (up to about 1 child out of 1,000)
  • High fever, 105 degrees Fahrenheit or higher (about 1 child out of 16,000)
Severe Problems (Very Rare)
Serious allergic reaction (less than 1 out of a million doses) Several other severe problems have been reported after DTaP vaccine. These include:

• Long-term seizures, coma, or lowered consciousness
  • Permanent brain damage.

Even when explained carefully and clearly, the Lonestars and Treeshepherds claim they don't get it. OK, it's on them they don't get it.

You haven't explained shit to me. I asked you a question and you haven't answered it.

Yes, I'm interested too Jake. Why can't some kids get vaccinated? Answer the question.
I'll help, weak, compromised, or absent immune systems. Think Boy in the Plastic Bubble....

I'll help, weak, compromised, or absent immune systems. Think Boy in the Plastic Bubble....

How many people like that are A) going to public school and/or B) exposed to the general population?

I didn't ask who, I asked why can't they be vaccinated?

Additionally would you care to answer my question on post #158? Who decides how much sugar, you? Should we mandate exercise with jail or fine for non-compliance? It is, after all, for the greater good...

TexM3 lies. Texas is going to get Mississippi-California vaccination requirements, which is a great thing for school kids with stupid parents.

TexM3 lies. Texas is going to get Mississippi-California vaccination requirements, which is a great thing for school kids with stupid parents.
Prove it!

More deflection from the statist; you and paint are unwilling to answer the questions posed to you.

So, you resort to defamation.

Additionally would you care to answer my question on post #158? Who decides how much sugar, you? Should we mandate exercise with jail or fine for non-compliance? It is, after all, for the greater good...

Immune system disorders is why some cannot be vaccinated.

It doesn't say anything jailing anyone. It says if a parent refuses to vaccinate the child, then the child will not be allowed to attend public school system.

It doesn't say anything jailing anyone. It says if a parent refuses to vaccinate the child, then the child will not be allowed to attend public school system.

Given the state of public education that may be a blessing

Prove it! More deflection from the statist; you and paint are unwilling to answer the questions posed to you. So, you resort to defamation.
Stupid don't get it, like you. I get that. The vaccinations are coming probably by 2018.

Forum List

Back