Manhunt On for Road Rage Shooter

Thought so....they don't even say if the shootings are by legal gun owners, or people who can legally carry guns......just as I thought.....and the road rage incident they use as an example....the police didn't even take the guy into immediate custody and later only arrested him after they realized he shot a proffessional athlete....and considering that they were both yelling at each other, the actual aggressor in the attack hasn't been identified......

But thanks for linking to an article that doesn't include that information......

It doesn't fucking matter whether they're carrying "legally" or not. It's all about the motivation. If a killer has teh motivation he's going to act on it, law or no law.

You gotta get over this infantile paralysis that laws are the answer to everything. They AIN'T.

Oh look...another road rage incident...between two rival bike gangs in L.A....

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014...-apparent-biker-gang-feud-on-15-freeway-dies/

CORONA (CBSLA.com) — California Highway Patrol officers have closed the Southbound side of the 15 Freeway Saturday after at least two people were injured in a gang related shooting.

According to the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department, members of the Hells Angels and Mongols rival motorcycle gangs opened fire on each other on the Cajalco Road off ramp around 6:30 p.m. near El Cerrito Road.

KCAL9’s Erica Nochlin spoke with officials in the area where traffic has been backed up for over three hours.

Thought so....they don't even say if the shootings are by legal gun owners, or people who can legally carry guns......just as I thought.....and the road rage incident they use as an example....the police didn't even take the guy into immediate custody and later only arrested him after they realized he shot a proffessional athlete....and considering that they were both yelling at each other, the actual aggressor in the attack hasn't been identified......

But thanks for linking to an article that doesn't include that information......

It doesn't fucking matter whether they're carrying "legally" or not. It's all about the motivation. If a killer has teh motivation he's going to act on it, law or no law.

You gotta get over this infantile paralysis that laws are the answer to everything. They AIN'T.

asswipe....I am the one pointing out that laws are not the answer.......we have laws for guns, commit a crime, get arrested...it is morons like 357 who think more laws on law abiding gun owners is the solution....

moron....

Bull SHIT. You're the diaper rash constantly whining about "but... but ... 15,700,000 legal gun owners! But... but... gangs! But... but .... multiple children of different males living on welfare!!......" :crybaby:

Your schtick ain't working Gummo. You just look fuckin' stupid here.

Your bullshit blaming of normal, law abiding gun owners and supporting anti gun propaganda groups who lie about their information is what gets old.......

I post facts, you post crap.....and then try to tell us you don't want guns banned....asshole.

I can believe it. I've been threatened myself with a note on my windshield. I didn't even know what it was referring to but it warned that "there are people with guns".

Yeah...don't believe it....it is taken from the Trace and the Gun Violence Archive....both are anti gun propaganda outlets....and even the story from the article doesn't point out that the shooter of the athlete wasn't even taken into custody at first....the police believed it was self defense.....

And they don't point out that of the actual road rage shootings.....they don't give any stats on wether the shooters were criminals...as they are here in Illinois...gangs shooting at each other on the expressways.....

And more recently I had a klown (in another pickup truck) weave around me from the RIGHT (while I was passing another car) so suddenly I had to go into a skid at 60mph -- fortunately the brakes and tires are in good shape -- again like this case just so that he could pass somebody. (it's always a he, just as mass shooters are).

I kept him in sight from a distance for about 5 miles until we got to town and he slowed up to make a left turn, at which point I took down his license number. Then he spun around and started tailgating me. I drove him directly to the police station. He stopped and made gestures but then left. So clearly, he was under no time constraint, just being a dick.

And this was a rural highway going into a small town, not a city.

It doesn't take a study to see sharp increases in road rage. Any highway. People passing just for the sake of passing. It's absolutely a masculinity thing.

So....you suck at driving and create road rage in people who have to deal with your bad driving....get lessons...take a safe driving course...that will help a lot....

asswipe....I am the one pointing out that laws are not the answer.......we have laws for guns, commit a crime, get arrested...it is morons like 357 who think more laws on law abiding gun owners is the solution....

moron....

Bull SHIT. You're the diaper rash constantly whining about "but... but ... 15,700,000 legal gun owners! But... but... gangs! But... but .... multiple children of different males living on welfare!!......" :crybaby:

Yeah....gangs...asswipe...in Chicago, California, and wherever these gangs set up shop....

The fact.....not the lie, which is what you are peddling...

CHP says East Bay freeway shooting increase mostly gangs targeting each othe

VALLEJO — Given the alarming uptick in shootings on Bay Area freeways, including two fatalities this year, the California Highway Patrol on Friday sought to reassure the public that most of the crimes were not random but rather gangs targeting each other.

80 Shootings on Bay Area Freeways Since 2015: CHP

"The CHP takes any crime or violence on our state right-of-way seriously. Through the cooperation of the public andshould be noted that we’re responding to the reporters’ inquiry sent to the California State Transportation Agency. area witnesses, the CHP and other Bay Area law enforcement agencies have been able to arrest 12 suspects related to freeway shootings since November 2015.

These shootings have involved targeted individuals, many related to gang-on-gang violence. Last August law enforcement and the Contra Costa District Attorney’s Office announced the arrest of 24 gang members – many of whom they believe are responsible for freeway shootings in the area.

Last edited:

moron....

Yeah....gangs...asswipe...in Chicago, California, and wherever these gangs set up shop....

CHP says East Bay freeway shooting increase mostly gangs targeting each other

Chester County Pennsylvania, Dimwit. That's suburbia. I used to live around there.

I can believe it. I've been threatened myself with a note on my windshield. I didn't even know what it was referring to but it warned that "there are people with guns".

Yeah...don't believe it....it is taken from the Trace and the Gun Violence Archive....both are anti gun propaganda outlets....and even the story from the article doesn't point out that the shooter of the athlete wasn't even taken into custody at first....the police believed it was self defense.....

And they don't point out that of the actual road rage shootings.....they don't give any stats on wether the shooters were criminals...as they are here in Illinois...gangs shooting at each other on the expressways.....

And more recently I had a klown (in another pickup truck) weave around me from the RIGHT (while I was passing another car) so suddenly I had to go into a skid at 60mph -- fortunately the brakes and tires are in good shape -- again like this case just so that he could pass somebody. (it's always a he, just as mass shooters are).

I kept him in sight from a distance for about 5 miles until we got to town and he slowed up to make a left turn, at which point I took down his license number. Then he spun around and started tailgating me. I drove him directly to the police station. He stopped and made gestures but then left. So clearly, he was under no time constraint, just being a dick.

It doesn't take a study to see sharp increases in road rage. Any highway. People passing just for the sake of passing. It's absolutely a masculinity thing.

So....you suck at driving and create road rage in people who have to deal with your bad driving....get lessons...take a safe driving course...that will help a lot....

:lol: I'm the last person who needs a 'course'. I've been driving since the Johnson Administration, probably a million and half mlles through 42 states and several Canadian provinces both privately and commercially. You drive that much, you see a lot.

EDIT -- sorry, make that 43 states. I got curious and added them up. I freely admit I have never driven a motor vehicle in Hawaìi.

Last edited:

moron....

Your bullshit blaming of normal, law abiding gun owners and supporting anti gun propaganda groups who lie about their information is what gets old.......

I post facts, you post crap.....and then try to tell us you don't want guns banned....asshole.

Want to take that challenge yet again and find me any post ever where I've ever said that?
You know --- the challenge you FAILED before?

Go for it.

if we take it as fact a killer has the motivations, are you saying no gun he puts those motivations away?

seemscto me hed use something else.

i went back n read. you never provide solutions, just bitch at people a,lot n get in needless fights.

have fun cause it only seems that is your real goal.

moron....

Hey...was this shooting road rage...according to the Gun Violence Archive and the Trace, it would be...it took place on a road.....and someone was killed with a gun.....

But it was a premeidated murder.....not that the Gun Violence Archive would care.....

At last, mystery of Maine man's killing in Pennsylvania explained - Portland Press Herald

“Breese believed that Strawser was hunting him and his wife the night Davison was killed,” according to a court affidavit filed in the case. Breese said Strawser would sometimes “get in rages,” the affidavit said.

Strawser, who is from West Virginia, used to have a relationship with Breese’s wife and had stalked her, and Breese had been told that Strawser would kill Breese to get to his wife.

Cellphone tower information showed Strawser was near the Maryland-Pennsylvania border three minutes before Davison called 911.

if we take it as fact a killer has the motivations, are you saying no gun he puts those motivations away?

i went back n read. you never provide solutions, just bitch at people a,lot n get in needless fights.

Exactly.....pogo claims to support gun rights...then over and over posts anti gun propaganda...

Exactly.....pogo claims to support gun rights...then over and over posts anti gun propaganda...
just wish hed propose some solutions or you are just bitching to bitch.

moron....

Want to take that challenge yet again and find me any post ever where I've ever said that?

Go for it.

Yes....the anti gunners who says they don't want guns banned...they just post over and over about the evil "gun culture" ...sell you bullshit somewhere else....

Finally -- a real question.

A "killer" would have the same motivation, if he was out to "kill", sure. But that's not what we're talking about here -- this is about the idea of specifically shooting. There's a distinct difference. As you must know not every shooting is a killing. Just as saying "we have a gun problem" is in no way the same as saying "we have a murder problem".

I'll go more into this a bit later, got something to do.

:lol: I'm the last person who needs a 'course'. I've been driving since the Johnson Administration, probably a million and half mlles through 42 states and several Canadian provinces both privately and commercially. You drive that much, you see a lot.

EDIT -- sorry, make that 43 states. I got curious and added them up. I freely admit I have never driven a motor vehicle in Hawaìi.

Oh...so you are one of those old people who can't tell the difference between the brake and the gas pedal.....maybe you should turn in your license...and take the bus....

moron....

Go for it.

Third state....another road rage shooting.....that turns out to be a gang shooting....

The Trace, and the Gun Violence Archive lie by omission...by listing shootings like this as Road Rage they hide the fact that increased gang shootings, not law abiding gun owners getting mad, are what these incidents are...

Everett Police: 4 teens arrested for gang-related shooting initially thought to be road rage incident

EVERETT, Wash. — Four teenagers were arrested Friday for a May 29 shooting on Beverly Boulevard that left a 16-year-old boy in critical condition and that police initially thought might be a road rage incident.

“Initial 911 calls reported a road rage incident between two vehicles in the area of Casino Rd and Evergreen Way while additional callers said gunshots were fired on Beverly Blvd between vehicles with the same descriptions,” police said in a news release. “From the investigation, detectives believe the incident was not a random road rage situation but was a gang related confrontation.”

A "killer" would have the same motivation, if he was out to "kill", sure. But that's not what we're talking about here -- this is about the idea of specifically shooting. There's a distinct difference. As you must know not every shooting is a killing. Just as saying "we have a gun problem" is in no way the same as saying "we have a murder problem".

And more on the Road Rage that is actually gang shootings...

Why are they shooting on road ways more.....these gangs?

‘Under siege’: After 28 recent highway shootings, Bay Area mayors plead for emergency help

“Our freeways have become the place of choice to undertake these murderous activities due to perceived ease of escape and the fact that there are not any surveillance cameras with recording capability to assist in any criminal investigations,” the mayors wrote.

Their letter said that elected officials and residents of West and East Contra Costa counties feel the community is “under siege” and that the rampant gun violence puts all commuters at risk.

[Police arrest suspect in highway shootings that terrorized Phoenix motorists]

“We offer assurance to the public that we take their concerns very seriously and understand that although we know these shootings are not random, this fact can be of little consolation to the motoring public,” the California Highway Patrol said in a statement Wednesday, one day after the area’s 28th highway shooting left one man with a bullet wound in his leg.

ive asked a lot of real questions. you didnt like em n blamed me for not paying attention.

take all the guns away would a killer still want to kill?

Oh look...another road rage incident...between two rival bike gangs in L.A....

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014...-apparent-biker-gang-feud-on-15-freeway-dies/

CORONA (CBSLA.com) — California Highway Patrol officers have closed the Southbound side of the 15 Freeway Saturday after at least two people were injured in a gang related shooting.

According to the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department, members of the Hells Angels and Mongols rival motorcycle gangs opened fire on each other on the Cajalco Road off ramp around 6:30 p.m. near El Cerrito Road.

KCAL9’s Erica Nochlin spoke with officials in the area where traffic has been backed up for over three hours.

Texas road rage: Woman fatally shoots man in traffic dispute

http://nypost.com/2017/03/27/cops-arrest-shot-football-player-as-road-rage-details-come-out/

The release says Childs had been tailgating Jovanni Jimenez about a mile from the USF campus on Saturday night. Jimenez, who was with his wife and 3-year-old son, told police he pulled over to let the other car pass, but Childs pulled up beside him and pointed a gun at him. Jimenez said he drew his own gun and fired three times.

Both Childs and Jimenez have active concealed weapons permits. It wasn’t clear if Childs had an attorney.

Forum List

Back