Manhunt On for Road Rage Shooter

Guns are not killing machines

BULL FUCKING SHIT. That's their entire purpose -- for war. Destruction of living beings. That's their entire point.

No...their entire purpose is to keep the owner alive...and in this country they do that 1,500,000 times a year, most of the time without ever being fired......

Again BULL FUCKING SHIT. If they 'keep anybody alive' it's because one guy says "hey, I can kill you too" because they BOTH have a killing machine. If they were not both killing machines --- they would have no effect.

Holy shit think before posting for once.

1,500,000 times a year guns are used to stop crime, asswipe....out of those, they are used about 235 times, according to the FBI to actually kill the stupid criminal....so no......they are not killing machines and the people who used them 1,499,765 times without shooting the criminal or shooting and wounding them didn't kill the fucking criminal..did they...the gun saved them and didn't kill anyone...

And why do they work for that purpose at all, if not for the threat of a killing machine, which is exactly what they're designed for?

:banghead:

Holy shit, how do you even figure out how to type on a computer with that brain?

Yes, and so far this year, half the way through, guns have killed 7,619, not including suicides. So figure it out.
And the hospital shooter who could drive a truck to the 15th floor of the hospital would get my kudos for stunt driving. Imagine the stairs!
Gun Violence Archive

Yes, and so far this year, half the way through, guns have killed 7,619, not including suicides. So figure it out.
And the hospital shooter who could drive a truck to the 15th floor of the hospital would get my kudos for stunt driving. Imagine the stairs!
Gun Violence Archive

View attachment 136507

Looks like 3 of 4 bottom categories are good guys with gun stopping an attack? Over 3000 to pull out.

"Teens" killed is 1600 gang bangers' shooting it up. Go ahead, stop that. Trump is trying at least.

1000 un-intentional? 30K die in car accidents. Many by people behaving badly behind wheel. Stop that too.
"Home Invasion" is not good guys with guns, I don't think. It would be under "defensive use" if it were.
And how dare you dismiss the 1,600 teenagers as "gang bangers." Maybe a lot of them were. DO THEY NOT MATTER? How do you take those deaths out of the mix as "not counting?"

"Home Invasion" is not good guys with guns, I don't think. It would be under "defensive use" if it were.
And how dare you dismiss the 1,600 teenagers as "gang bangers." Maybe a lot of them were. DO THEY NOT MATTER? How do you take those deaths out of the mix as "not counting?"

Oh, I ASSumed home Invasion was good guys fighting off killer Criminals breaking down doors? My bad. I did not realize Criminals were slaughtering un-armed home-owners. my deepest apologies. Guns are bad, in the wrong hands. I want a gun to defend against home invasion. No Criminals do not matter, kill them all. I won't care. Less to go through the jails over and over and over.

I said feel free to stop the Criminal GangBangers (as young as 10 maybe?) who are getting illegal guns and shooting up inner city streets. Yes, of course that is most of them. 2 per day killed in CHI alone last year. Most were Criminals killed by other Criminals.
I've had students from inner city streets and we've talked about this a lot. There is a war going on there, though no one seems to care. The majority of kids are arming themselves because they are afraid of being shot by another kid. It is like telling a soldier in combat to march in with no weapon. I know some of these gang members are vile, but I refuse to say they don't count. Their blood is as important as yours or mine. I am not going to brand a scared kid a "criminal" for trying to do exactly what YOU push: using guns for self defense.

Of course they count....but the anti gunners lie and pretend normal kids from normal homes are the ones being killed with guns....and that is a lie....the ones dying in gun fire are kids from broken homes, teenage mothers and belong to criminal gangs shooting other criminals.....
Once again, you are dismissing their deaths/lives. "Normal kids from normal homes?" What does that mean, exactly? How does that matter? Take where they come from out of it. A number of these kids are shot with random bullets meant for someone else. Bullets fly on the sidewalks, in the parks, into their living room windows. It happens and it is not just 14-17 year olds that get killed.

View attachment 136507

Looks like 3 of 4 bottom categories are good guys with gun stopping an attack? Over 3000 to pull out.

"Teens" killed is 1600 gang bangers' shooting it up. Go ahead, stop that. Trump is trying at least.

1000 un-intentional? 30K die in car accidents. Many by people behaving badly behind wheel. Stop that too.

Oh, I ASSumed home Invasion was good guys fighting off killer Criminals breaking down doors? My bad. I did not realize Criminals were slaughtering un-armed home-owners. my deepest apologies. Guns are bad, in the wrong hands. I want a gun to defend against home invasion. No Criminals do not matter, kill them all. I won't care. Less to go through the jails over and over and over.

I said feel free to stop the Criminal GangBangers (as young as 10 maybe?) who are getting illegal guns and shooting up inner city streets. Yes, of course that is most of them. 2 per day killed in CHI alone last year. Most were Criminals killed by other Criminals.
I've had students from inner city streets and we've talked about this a lot. There is a war going on there, though no one seems to care. The majority of kids are arming themselves because they are afraid of being shot by another kid. It is like telling a soldier in combat to march in with no weapon. I know some of these gang members are vile, but I refuse to say they don't count. Their blood is as important as yours or mine. I am not going to brand a scared kid a "criminal" for trying to do exactly what YOU push: using guns for self defense.

Of course they count....but the anti gunners lie and pretend normal kids from normal homes are the ones being killed with guns....and that is a lie....the ones dying in gun fire are kids from broken homes, teenage mothers and belong to criminal gangs shooting other criminals.....
Once again, you are dismissing their deaths/lives. "Normal kids from normal homes?" What does that mean, exactly? How does that matter? Take where they come from out of it. A number of these kids are shot with random bullets meant for someone else. Bullets fly on the sidewalks, in the parks, into their living room windows. It happens and it is not just 14-17 year olds that get killed.

No....normal homes means no gang involvement....and a mother and a father in actual residence, living together without drug abuse, alcohol abuse, criminal history or history of violence...those are the determining factors of getting shot....

No....normal homes means no gang involvement....and a mother and a father in actual residence, living together without drug abuse, alcohol abuse, criminal history or history of violence...those are the determining factors of getting shot....

Then why is Bianca Roberson dead?

For that matter why are 20 schoolkids in Newtown dead? Why are five Amish girls dead? Hm?

gallery-1455902321-wdy030116amish-006.jpg

-- Perhaps these little kids had "multiple children from different males living off government welfare".

Yeah you go with that one, Sparkles.

So a pair of rude hoodlums who each tried to cut in front of traffic, creating a bottleneck and stealing time from motorists behind them, settled their falling-out through darwinism with the one with the gun winning.
That is the fault of a gun, how? Shouldn't it be the fault of the cars and the road merge design, too?

Link / quote to anywhere anyone suggested "it's the fault of the gun"?

What's the first word in the title here Einstein?

A gun cannot initiate an action and therefore cannot be "at fault". Nor can it "win" for the same reason. What "won" here is the gun culture. Again --- the idea that "I can get to this ramp one car faster by shooting at that car".

Why is this sailing over your tiny little head?
You mean the first post on the thread doesn't have a sarcastic reference to there being a gun problem? I must be seeing things

For that matter why are 20 schoolkids in Newtown dead? Why are five Amish girls dead? Hm?

-- Perhaps these little kids had "multiple children from different males living off government welfare".

Wow... the stupid is with you today....the topic was children murdered.....the CDC doesn't list the gang affiliations of the majority of those killed......asswipe......

The kids in Sandy Hook are dead because it was a gun free zone......and the police were 5 minutes away......

The kids in Sandy Hook are dead because it was a gun free zone......and the police were 5 minutes away......

Ah I see. So when you put up a sign that says "gun free zone", twenty little kids and some of their teachers just ---- drop dead. No human intervention required, no responsibility for anybody.

Thanks for clearing that up, Dickhead.

>> It was during the peak of the homebound commute, witnesses said, that they saw a dangerous “cat-and-mouse game” in which two motorists were jockeying for positions on a quarter-mile stretch of highway where two lanes become one.

When it was over, an 18-year-old college-bound Chester County girl was dead, her family and friends were devastated, and a nationwide manhunt had begun for the driver of a faded red pickup who shot and killed Bianca Roberson in what police said was a road rage murder.

“This homicide was completely senseless,” said West Goshen Police Chief Joseph Gleason. “A beautiful young lady of 18 years of age, in the prime of her life, getting ready to go off to college. And for reasons that are incomprehensible to me, the family is now planning her funeral instead of a going-away party for college.”

More than 20 investigators were sorting through hundreds of leads by email and phone from across the country, collecting video clips, and canvassing the streets for clues to what happened on the Route 100 bypass at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police Capt. Gregory Stone called the incident a “heartless” act unlike any he’d witnessed in his 32-year career.

Police have retrieved and reviewed video footage from PennDot cameras just moments before the shooting, Noone said. Still images can be viewed on the Crime Stoppers webpage.

.... Authorities on Friday announced a $5,000 Crimestoppers reward and urged anyone with information to contact police at 610-696-7400 or [email protected].

“This is going to come down, ladies and gentlemen, to assistance by the public,” Gleason said. “The family deserves this. Society in general deserves this.” << --- Philly.com

He shot a stranger dead, for the purpose of getting ten feet further ahead on an exit ramp.

But what's important to remember is, "we don't have a gun problem".

theHawk

The gun didn't shoot itself, bub.

The Road Rage driver is responsible for his behavior.

:uhh: Of course he is. No one has suggested otherwise.
That's why there's a manhunt on for him, the first word in my title. What are you even talking about?

You framed this as a "gun problem". It's not. It's an anger management issue on the part of the driver combined with a diseased value system which enabled him to think it was okay to shoot someone in another car.

Wow... the stupid is with you today....the topic was children murdered.....the CDC doesn't list the gang affiliations of the majority of those killed......asswipe......

Amish preteen girls are a "gang" now?

Yeah keep diggin'.
:dig:

So a pair of rude hoodlums who each tried to cut in front of traffic, creating a bottleneck and stealing time from motorists behind them, settled their falling-out through darwinism with the one with the gun winning.
That is the fault of a gun, how? Shouldn't it be the fault of the cars and the road merge design, too?

A gun cannot initiate an action and therefore cannot be "at fault". Nor can it "win" for the same reason. What "won" here is the gun culture. Again --- the idea that "I can get to this ramp one car faster by shooting at that car".

You mean the first post on the thread doesn't have a sarcastic reference to there being a gun problem? I must be seeing things

Yeah it sure does. And a link to the thread where that idea came from and a calling out of the guy that made it yesterday. He hasn't shown up.

In the same way the very next post will mock another klown who would have us believe this is the result of "having multiple children from different males living on governmet welfare". Even though the shooter was (as always) a male.

When a point is mockable, I mock. So sue me.

Last edited:
>> Tips continued to pour in Saturday to the West Goshen Police Department in its search for the pickup-truck driver who shot and killed 18-year-old Bianca Roberson in an apparent road-rage attack on Wednesday.

The department has now logged at least 1,000 tips, dispatcher Jackie Badman said Saturday morning. Chester County District Attorney Tom Hogan said investigators were interviewing witnesses and tipsters who had called in about the suspect, driving a faded red pickup truck, who killed Roberson on the Route 100 bypass at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Around 11 a.m. Saturday, the police department parking lot was nearly empty. The TV cameras and satellite trucks that had camped out there Friday afternoon were gone. But inside the station, dispatchers were busy at work. They answered phone call after phone call with “Do you have a tip for us?” << --- Police Flooded with Tips

They won't say how many shots were fired but they do say Bianca died from "a single shot to the head".

But we "don't have a gun problem"............

Oh and STILL no mention of any "multiple children from different males living off government welfare" either.

>> It was during the peak of the homebound commute, witnesses said, that they saw a dangerous “cat-and-mouse game” in which two motorists were jockeying for positions on a quarter-mile stretch of highway where two lanes become one.

When it was over, an 18-year-old college-bound Chester County girl was dead, her family and friends were devastated, and a nationwide manhunt had begun for the driver of a faded red pickup who shot and killed Bianca Roberson in what police said was a road rage murder.

“This homicide was completely senseless,” said West Goshen Police Chief Joseph Gleason. “A beautiful young lady of 18 years of age, in the prime of her life, getting ready to go off to college. And for reasons that are incomprehensible to me, the family is now planning her funeral instead of a going-away party for college.”

More than 20 investigators were sorting through hundreds of leads by email and phone from across the country, collecting video clips, and canvassing the streets for clues to what happened on the Route 100 bypass at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police Capt. Gregory Stone called the incident a “heartless” act unlike any he’d witnessed in his 32-year career.

Police have retrieved and reviewed video footage from PennDot cameras just moments before the shooting, Noone said. Still images can be viewed on the Crime Stoppers webpage.

.... Authorities on Friday announced a $5,000 Crimestoppers reward and urged anyone with information to contact police at 610-696-7400 or [email protected].

“This is going to come down, ladies and gentlemen, to assistance by the public,” Gleason said. “The family deserves this. Society in general deserves this.” << --- Philly.com

He shot a stranger dead, for the purpose of getting ten feet further ahead on an exit ramp.

theHawk

That's why there's a manhunt on for him, the first word in my title. What are you even talking about?

You framed this as a "gun problem". It's not. It's an anger management issue on the part of the driver combined with a diseased value system which enabled him to think it was okay to shoot someone in another car.

Exactly ---- and he shot someone in another car with ---- what? An ice cream cone?

"But what's important to remember is, "we don't have a gun problem".

We have had guns since our inception. But since the advent of the automobile, we haven't always been aiming guns at other motorists. Why not?
They have been making gun racks for trucks for a long time. But we did not have drive by shootings with the advent of the gun rack. Why not? It must be something else at the heart of this problem. Road RAGE might be a good place to start.

I have guns.
Explain to me why you think my guns are problematic for you. They have never injured anyone. Mine only shoot pigeons. The reason I got the well behaved ones and the killer ended up with the bad gun, has nothing to do with guns and everything to do with mental health. Taking my guns will not solve your problem. You are screaming no guns because the Soros.orgs, and the UN are telling you what to think, and THEY want us unarmed for a reason.
RESIST the urge to step on my rights....

Dipshit.....

The Sandy Hook shooter...raised by a single mother......

dumb ass...

Ah I see. So when you put up a sign that says "gun free zone", twenty little kids and some of their teachers just ---- drop dead. No human intervention required, no responsibility for anybody.

Thanks for clearing that up, Dickhead.

A criminal who committed murder to get his illegal guns murdered those children....because no one could stop him, morons like you turned that school into a gun free zone......he didn't stop killing until he heard the police sirens....

All the research shows that a gun on the scene in the hands of a civilian will stop a mass shooter and save lives....

theHawk

Exactly ---- and he shot someone in another car with ---- what? An ice cream cone?

Hey, shithead....where was the gun in this one....

Yeah it sure does. And a link to the thread where that idea came from and a calling out of the guy that made it yesterday. He hasn't shown up.

In the same way the very next post will mock another klown who would have us believe this is the result of "having multiple children from different males living on governmet welfare". Even though the shooter was (as always) a male.

When a point is mockable, I mock. So sue me.

Shithead......

Statistics don't lie in this case

In 2006, 91.4 percent of single parents of black children were mothers. That figure hasn't changed over the years. In 1960, it was a shade lower at 91 percent.

The figures for single-parent families show a rosier picture among other races. About 28 percent of children of all races lived with a single parent in 2006. In 1960, only about 9 percent of American children lived with a single parent.

The absence of fathers is important, Obama continued, because "children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison."

Dr. Alvin Poussaint, a psychiatrist with Harvard Medical School and co-author with Bill Cosby of Come on People: On the Path from Victims to Victors, said Obama's view rings true: The absence of fathers corresponds with a host of social ills, including dropping out of school and serving time in jail.

But he said other factors such as poverty, education level and the age of parents also correlate with single motherhood and adolescent problems.

"I felt he was correct in calling attention to the fact that father involvement in children's lives is very important for their well-being and their healthy growth, and studies show that," Poussaint said.

Rebecca Blank, a visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution who studies social and economic policy, wrote in an e-mail that it's difficult to pinpoint the exact causes of the social problems Obama mentions because they're so interrelated.

But solid research has shown that growing up in a single-family household, even if other factors are controlled, has a negative effect.

"I think there are very few social scientists these days who wouldn't agree that children in single-parent households are at risk of a variety of bad outcomes and that family structure has some causal impact on that risk," she wrote.

Forum List

Back