Manhunt On for Road Rage Shooter

The conversation needs to be had. People would like to prevent these tragedies.

If you just banned people then you wouldn't have these problems :smoke:
"Guns are completely safe..." "Guns are inanimate objects..." "People kill people."
Pressure cooker bombs are completely safe, too, until detonated by a person. Doesn't mean we sell them in WalMart. Guns are killing machines. That is their purpose. You can kill a person with a gun driving your car with nary a scratch, and sometimes you don't even get caught. Drive by shootings and this road rage incident are examples. Yes, a person operated the gun. Of course that's how it works and the person is responsible for using that killing machine. Without the gun, the person would have had the messy option of banging up his own truck in order to force her off the road. Drive by knifings? How well do those work? Walking into the Bronx hospital and stabbing six selected ex-coworkers on two floors? I don't think he would have gotten that far.
Harm reduction, Lucy.
Sure murderers will always be with us. They'll be slowed down a lot without guns.

The hospital shooter...with that rifle that you hate...killed on, injured 6.

If he had rented a truck and driven through the parking lot.....he could have killed more people.....the Nice, France killer used a rental truck and killed 89 and injured 400....

Knives kill over 1,500 people every single year.....
Yes, and so far this year, half the way through, guns have killed 7,619, not including suicides. So figure it out.
And the hospital shooter who could drive a truck to the 15th floor of the hospital would get my kudos for stunt driving. Imagine the stairs!
Gun Violence Archive

Yes, and so far this year, half the way through, guns have killed 7,619, not including suicides. So figure it out.
And the hospital shooter who could drive a truck to the 15th floor of the hospital would get my kudos for stunt driving. Imagine the stairs!
Gun Violence Archive

View attachment 136507

Looks like 3 of 4 bottom categories are good guys with gun stopping an attack? Over 3000 to pull out.

"Teens" killed is 1600 gang bangers' shooting it up. Go ahead, stop that. Trump is trying at least.

1000 un-intentional? 30K die in car accidents. Many by people behaving badly behind wheel. Stop that too.

The Gun Violence Archive lies on the numbers....

The conversation needs to be had. People would like to prevent these tragedies.

"Guns are completely safe..." "Guns are inanimate objects..." "People kill people."
Pressure cooker bombs are completely safe, too, until detonated by a person. Doesn't mean we sell them in WalMart. Guns are killing machines. That is their purpose. You can kill a person with a gun driving your car with nary a scratch, and sometimes you don't even get caught. Drive by shootings and this road rage incident are examples. Yes, a person operated the gun. Of course that's how it works and the person is responsible for using that killing machine. Without the gun, the person would have had the messy option of banging up his own truck in order to force her off the road. Drive by knifings? How well do those work? Walking into the Bronx hospital and stabbing six selected ex-coworkers on two floors? I don't think he would have gotten that far.
Harm reduction, Lucy.
Sure murderers will always be with us. They'll be slowed down a lot without guns.

If he had rented a truck and driven through the parking lot.....he could have killed more people.....the Nice, France killer used a rental truck and killed 89 and injured 400....

Gun Violence Archive

Gun Violence Archive

View attachment 136507

Looks like 3 of 4 bottom categories are good guys with gun stopping an attack? Over 3000 to pull out.

"Teens" killed is 1600 gang bangers' shooting it up. Go ahead, stop that. Trump is trying at least.

1000 un-intentional? 30K die in car accidents. Many by people behaving badly behind wheel. Stop that too.
"Home Invasion" is not good guys with guns, I don't think. It would be under "defensive use" if it were.
And how dare you dismiss the 1,600 teenagers as "gang bangers." Maybe a lot of them were. DO THEY NOT MATTER? How do you take those deaths out of the mix as "not counting?"

>> It was during the peak of the homebound commute, witnesses said, that they saw a dangerous “cat-and-mouse game” in which two motorists were jockeying for positions on a quarter-mile stretch of highway where two lanes become one.

When it was over, an 18-year-old college-bound Chester County girl was dead, her family and friends were devastated, and a nationwide manhunt had begun for the driver of a faded red pickup who shot and killed Bianca Roberson in what police said was a road rage murder.

“This homicide was completely senseless,” said West Goshen Police Chief Joseph Gleason. “A beautiful young lady of 18 years of age, in the prime of her life, getting ready to go off to college. And for reasons that are incomprehensible to me, the family is now planning her funeral instead of a going-away party for college.”

More than 20 investigators were sorting through hundreds of leads by email and phone from across the country, collecting video clips, and canvassing the streets for clues to what happened on the Route 100 bypass at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police Capt. Gregory Stone called the incident a “heartless” act unlike any he’d witnessed in his 32-year career.

Police have retrieved and reviewed video footage from PennDot cameras just moments before the shooting, Noone said. Still images can be viewed on the Crime Stoppers webpage.

.... Authorities on Friday announced a $5,000 Crimestoppers reward and urged anyone with information to contact police at 610-696-7400 or [email protected].

“This is going to come down, ladies and gentlemen, to assistance by the public,” Gleason said. “The family deserves this. Society in general deserves this.” << --- Philly.com

He shot a stranger dead, for the purpose of getting ten feet further ahead on an exit ramp.

But what's important to remember is, "we don't have a gun problem".

theHawk

It is not the gun but the retardation of the person behind the gun. Also I am willing to bet he would have ran her off the road if he did not have a gun seeing he did not care about her life.

In the end monsters will kill and hope they drag him behind his truck when they find his worthless ass...

Zackly That's what this thread is about at root, the "retardation". Although I call it mass societal illness. And that illness is the idea that "I can get to the ramp faster by shooting at this car" --- or whatever the objective is... loud music, inability to face one's various personal problems, or most dangerously, challenges to one's personal inadequacies and expectations of masculinity.

And the instrument of choice to shoot at all those personal problems is the firearm, by tradition. If we were a culture with a poison-dart-shooting tradition, then we'd have a poison-dart-shooting problem. And it "wouldn't be the darts" in that case either but rather the mass retardation that drove people to repeatedly abuse the dart-shooting technology. No difference.

But good luck shooting a poison dart at another car while you're both moving.

The Constitution doesn't specify that domestic abusers cannot own a gun, yet we have that law. We can require a psychological evaluation if we want to.

It would be a violation...a domestic abuser has been arrested, had his day in court and been found guilty by a jury of their peers.......then they get stripped of their Bill of Rights protection...

Notice the whole, Due Process thing...?
In what way is a valid mental health evaluation by a licensed professional different? I think you're grasping at straws.

No....the 4th Amendment protects us from random searches ....and mental health exams by the government...

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
You can repeat that two hundred times and it still won't apply. Take it to the Supreme Court. It won't find in your favor, I'm positive.

You think the Supreme Court....is going to allow random psych evaluations for people without due cause...really....I am so glad you aren't in public office...it is a shame you get to vote for those who are....
It's not random and it has a very "due cause," and you know it.

That is easy...first, catch this guy and check his background...

As is pointed out in the first two words of the title here that must have whizzed right by, that search IS on. In the moment, he got away, literally got away with murder. For now.

Then, for the real problem...we need to work on the problem of single teenage girls having multiple children from multiple males and raising them on government welfare....that is where this comes from....

Once again for the Illiterati --- there's nothing about this 18-year-old girl having ANY children, let alone "multiple". And once again, simple basic reading comprehension. A lost art.

But good to know where you're coming from. Thanks for self-identifying. And maybe if you take your hood off the point won't fly over your head so far.

You are the one talking race...i didn't even know she was black till I went back after your stupid comment.....asswipe..or is it asshole today?

Hey *YOU* are the one who just planted "multiple children from different males and raising them on government welfare" on an incident where no children and no 'government welfare' are ever mentioned at all. So as usual ---- pulling it out of your ass.

As I said --- simple basic fucking reading comprehension.

>> It was during the peak of the homebound commute, witnesses said, that they saw a dangerous “cat-and-mouse game” in which two motorists were jockeying for positions on a quarter-mile stretch of highway where two lanes become one.

When it was over, an 18-year-old college-bound Chester County girl was dead, her family and friends were devastated, and a nationwide manhunt had begun for the driver of a faded red pickup who shot and killed Bianca Roberson in what police said was a road rage murder.

“This homicide was completely senseless,” said West Goshen Police Chief Joseph Gleason. “A beautiful young lady of 18 years of age, in the prime of her life, getting ready to go off to college. And for reasons that are incomprehensible to me, the family is now planning her funeral instead of a going-away party for college.”

More than 20 investigators were sorting through hundreds of leads by email and phone from across the country, collecting video clips, and canvassing the streets for clues to what happened on the Route 100 bypass at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police Capt. Gregory Stone called the incident a “heartless” act unlike any he’d witnessed in his 32-year career.

Police have retrieved and reviewed video footage from PennDot cameras just moments before the shooting, Noone said. Still images can be viewed on the Crime Stoppers webpage.

.... Authorities on Friday announced a $5,000 Crimestoppers reward and urged anyone with information to contact police at 610-696-7400 or [email protected].

“This is going to come down, ladies and gentlemen, to assistance by the public,” Gleason said. “The family deserves this. Society in general deserves this.” << --- Philly.com

He shot a stranger dead, for the purpose of getting ten feet further ahead on an exit ramp.

theHawk

It is not the gun but the retardation of the person behind the gun. Also I am willing to bet he would have ran her off the road if he did not have a gun seeing he did not care about her life.

In the end monsters will kill and hope they drag him behind his truck when they find his worthless ass...
Nah, he didn't care about her life but I bet he cared about his truck. Playing chicken on a merge lane is always dicey, but rarely does anyone lose their life. I lived in Connecticut. I can attest to this.

Harm reduction, Lucy.

Gun Violence Archive

Gun Violence Archive

View attachment 136507

"Home Invasion" is not good guys with guns, I don't think. It would be under "defensive use" if it were.
And how dare you dismiss the 1,600 teenagers as "gang bangers." Maybe a lot of them were. DO THEY NOT MATTER? How do you take those deaths out of the mix as "not counting?"

The majority of child murders from 14-17 are criminal acts by other children....

Harm reduction, Lucy.

Gun Violence Archive

Gun Violence Archive

View attachment 136507

Oh, I ASSumed home Invasion was good guys fighting off killer Criminals breaking down doors? My bad. I did not realize Criminals were slaughtering un-armed home-owners. my deepest apologies. Guns are bad, in the wrong hands. I want a gun to defend against home invasion. No Criminals do not matter, kill them all. I won't care. Less to go through the jails over and over and over.

I said feel free to stop the Criminal GangBangers (as young as 10 maybe?) who are getting illegal guns and shooting up inner city streets. Yes, of course that is most of them. 2 per day killed in CHI alone last year. Most were Criminals killed by other Criminals.

As is pointed out in the first two words of the title here that must have whizzed right by, that search IS on. In the moment, he got away, literally got away with murder. For now.

Then, for the real problem...we need to work on the problem of single teenage girls having multiple children from multiple males and raising them on government welfare....that is where this comes from....

Once again for the Illiterati --- there's nothing about this 18-year-old girl having ANY children, let alone "multiple". And once again, simple basic reading comprehension. A lost art.

But good to know where you're coming from. Thanks for self-identifying. And maybe if you take your hood off the point won't fly over your head so far.

You are the one talking race...i didn't even know she was black till I went back after your stupid comment.....asswipe..or is it asshole today?

Hey *YOU* are the one who just planted "multiple children from different males and raising them on government welfare" on an incident where no children and no 'government welfare' are ever mentioned at all. So as usual ---- pulling it out of your ass.

You complain about people not reading or understanding your posts....moron? Read my post again...asshole.....I separate out the guy not being caught and then answer the problem of gun crime.....that being teenage single mothers...moron....

Harm reduction, Lucy.

Gun Violence Archive

Gun Violence Archive

View attachment 136507

The Gun Violence Archive lies on the numbers....
Sure they do.

Guns are not killing machines

BULL FUCKING SHIT. That's their entire purpose -- for war. Destruction of living beings. That's their entire point.

No...their entire purpose is to keep the owner alive...and in this country they do that 1,500,000 times a year, most of the time without ever being fired......

theHawk

Nah, he didn't care about her life but I bet he cared about his truck. Playing chicken on a merge lane is always dicey, but rarely does anyone lose their life. I lived in Connecticut. I can attest to this.

Whoa -- Connecticut. Say no more. :thup:

Driving through Connecticut gives me the impression everybody's into anal sex, given how drivers tailgate. :uhh:
Makes one think "hmm, maybe it's time to test my brakes.."

BULL FUCKING SHIT. That's their entire purpose -- for war. Destruction of living beings. That's their entire point.

No...their entire purpose is to keep the owner alive...and in this country they do that 1,500,000 times a year, most of the time without ever being fired......

Again BULL FUCKING SHIT. If they 'keep anybody alive' it's because one guy says "hey, I can kill you too" because they BOTH have a killing machine. If they were not both killing machines --- they would have no effect.

Holy shit think before posting for once.

Asswipe.....shit head....here is my actual post...

Notice dumb ass....race isn't mentioned in either part of that post......I didn't even know who the victim was when I posted that I was responding to your post about the real cause....moron....

this was your post I was responding too...

This is a social issue. The whole point here is questioning what our values are that lead people to shoot a total stranger over "me first at the exit ramp". There are no "politicians" even mentioned in this story.

moron...

Harm reduction, Lucy.

Gun Violence Archive

Gun Violence Archive

View attachment 136507

Oh, I ASSumed home Invasion was good guys fighting off killer Criminals breaking down doors? My bad. I did not realize Criminals were slaughtering un-armed home-owners. my deepest apologies. Guns are bad, in the wrong hands. I want a gun to defend against home invasion. No Criminals do not matter, kill them all. I won't care. Less to go through the jails over and over and over.

I said feel free to stop the Criminal GangBangers (as young as 10 maybe?) who are getting illegal guns and shooting up inner city streets. Yes, of course that is most of them. 2 per day killed in CHI alone last year. Most were Criminals killed by other Criminals.
I've had students from inner city streets and we've talked about this a lot. There is a war going on there, though no one seems to care. The majority of kids are arming themselves because they are afraid of being shot by another kid. It is like telling a soldier in combat to march in with no weapon. I know some of these gang members are vile, but I refuse to say they don't count. Their blood is as important as yours or mine. I am not going to brand a scared kid a "criminal" for trying to do exactly what YOU push: using guns for self defense.

Again BULL FUCKING SHIT. If they 'keep anybody alive' it's because one guy says "hey, I can kill you too" because they BOTH have a killing machine. If they were not both killing machines --- they would have no effect.

Holy shit think before posting for once.

1,500,000 times a year guns are used to stop crime, asswipe....out of those, they are used about 235 times, according to the FBI to actually kill the stupid criminal....so no......they are not killing machines and the people who used them 1,499,765 times without shooting the criminal or shooting and wounding them didn't kill the fucking criminal..did they...the gun saved them and didn't kill anyone...

Gun Violence Archive

Gun Violence Archive

View attachment 136507

I've had students from inner city streets and we've talked about this a lot. There is a war going on there, though no one seems to care. The majority of kids are arming themselves because they are afraid of being shot by another kid. It is like telling a soldier in combat to march in with no weapon. I know some of these gang members are vile, but I refuse to say they don't count. Their blood is as important as yours or mine. I am not going to brand a scared kid a "criminal" for trying to do exactly what YOU push: using guns for self defense.

Of course they count....but the anti gunners lie and pretend normal kids from normal homes are the ones being killed with guns....and that is a lie....the ones dying in gun fire are kids from broken homes, teenage mothers and belong to criminal gangs shooting other criminals.....

theHawk

Driving through Connecticut gives me the impression everybody's into anal sex, given how drivers tailgate. :uhh:
That would be fatal. I do so enjoy your posts. Please never try that.

theHawk

That would be fatal. I do so enjoy your posts. Please never try that.

Ah, I'se jost keeding.

But I do once in a while hit my 4-way flasher briefly, just to see if they catch on. They never do.

Forum List

Back