Manhunt On for Road Rage Shooter

>> It was during the peak of the homebound commute, witnesses said, that they saw a dangerous “cat-and-mouse game” in which two motorists were jockeying for positions on a quarter-mile stretch of highway where two lanes become one.

When it was over, an 18-year-old college-bound Chester County girl was dead, her family and friends were devastated, and a nationwide manhunt had begun for the driver of a faded red pickup who shot and killed Bianca Roberson in what police said was a road rage murder.

“This homicide was completely senseless,” said West Goshen Police Chief Joseph Gleason. “A beautiful young lady of 18 years of age, in the prime of her life, getting ready to go off to college. And for reasons that are incomprehensible to me, the family is now planning her funeral instead of a going-away party for college.”

More than 20 investigators were sorting through hundreds of leads by email and phone from across the country, collecting video clips, and canvassing the streets for clues to what happened on the Route 100 bypass at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police Capt. Gregory Stone called the incident a “heartless” act unlike any he’d witnessed in his 32-year career.

Police have retrieved and reviewed video footage from PennDot cameras just moments before the shooting, Noone said. Still images can be viewed on the Crime Stoppers webpage.

.... Authorities on Friday announced a $5,000 Crimestoppers reward and urged anyone with information to contact police at 610-696-7400 or [email protected].

“This is going to come down, ladies and gentlemen, to assistance by the public,” Gleason said. “The family deserves this. Society in general deserves this.” << --- Philly.com

He shot a stranger dead, for the purpose of getting ten feet further ahead on an exit ramp.

But what's important to remember is, "we don't have a gun problem".

theHawk

It is not the gun but the retardation of the person behind the gun. Also I am willing to bet he would have ran her off the road if he did not have a gun seeing he did not care about her life.

In the end monsters will kill and hope they drag him behind his truck when they find his worthless ass...

Zackly That's what this thread is about at root, the "retardation". Although I call it mass societal illness. And that illness is the idea that "I can get to the ramp faster by shooting at this car" --- or whatever the objective is... loud music, inability to face one's various personal problems, or most dangerously, challenges to one's personal inadequacies and expectations of masculinity.

And the instrument of choice to shoot at all those personal problems is the firearm, by tradition. If we were a culture with a poison-dart-shooting tradition, then we'd have a poison-dart-shooting problem. And it "wouldn't be the darts" in that case either but rather the mass retardation that drove people to repeatedly abuse the dart-shooting technology. No difference.

But good luck shooting a poison dart at another car while you're both moving.
so since i was wrong to ASSUME you were banning them in some form, what would your plan be?

What did you do, just skip reading the entire thread? Let alone all my posts on this for the last five years?

One thing to keep in mind: "where we usually go" is not something I have one iota of interest in. I never write a post to echo something that's already out there.

>> It was during the peak of the homebound commute, witnesses said, that they saw a dangerous “cat-and-mouse game” in which two motorists were jockeying for positions on a quarter-mile stretch of highway where two lanes become one.

When it was over, an 18-year-old college-bound Chester County girl was dead, her family and friends were devastated, and a nationwide manhunt had begun for the driver of a faded red pickup who shot and killed Bianca Roberson in what police said was a road rage murder.

“This homicide was completely senseless,” said West Goshen Police Chief Joseph Gleason. “A beautiful young lady of 18 years of age, in the prime of her life, getting ready to go off to college. And for reasons that are incomprehensible to me, the family is now planning her funeral instead of a going-away party for college.”

More than 20 investigators were sorting through hundreds of leads by email and phone from across the country, collecting video clips, and canvassing the streets for clues to what happened on the Route 100 bypass at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police Capt. Gregory Stone called the incident a “heartless” act unlike any he’d witnessed in his 32-year career.

Police have retrieved and reviewed video footage from PennDot cameras just moments before the shooting, Noone said. Still images can be viewed on the Crime Stoppers webpage.

.... Authorities on Friday announced a $5,000 Crimestoppers reward and urged anyone with information to contact police at 610-696-7400 or [email protected].

“This is going to come down, ladies and gentlemen, to assistance by the public,” Gleason said. “The family deserves this. Society in general deserves this.” << --- Philly.com

He shot a stranger dead, for the purpose of getting ten feet further ahead on an exit ramp.

theHawk
This breaks my heart. We DO have a gun problem, and innocent people die every day to accentuate that point. I see sphincters on the road, race 100 feet to the next red light, and they seem hell bent on getting there in front of everyone else at any cost. More restrictions on driver's licenses, more point taken away for lesser infractions, harsher punishments all around. For god's sake people. Grow the hell up!

Some more surveillance video released. Here's the killer's red pickup running up the shoulder of the road...

2165819_630x354.jpg

From some of the other higher resolution shots it appears to be a Chevrolet, possibly with some hood damage from a front collision, but that's just my observation from the photos.

theHawk

It is not the gun but the retardation of the person behind the gun. Also I am willing to bet he would have ran her off the road if he did not have a gun seeing he did not care about her life.

In the end monsters will kill and hope they drag him behind his truck when they find his worthless ass...

Zackly That's what this thread is about at root, the "retardation". Although I call it mass societal illness. And that illness is the idea that "I can get to the ramp faster by shooting at this car" --- or whatever the objective is... loud music, inability to face one's various personal problems, or most dangerously, challenges to one's personal inadequacies and expectations of masculinity.

And the instrument of choice to shoot at all those personal problems is the firearm, by tradition. If we were a culture with a poison-dart-shooting tradition, then we'd have a poison-dart-shooting problem. And it "wouldn't be the darts" in that case either but rather the mass retardation that drove people to repeatedly abuse the dart-shooting technology. No difference.

so since i was wrong to ASSUME you were banning them in some form, what would your plan be?

What did you do, just skip reading the entire thread? Let alone all my posts on this for the last five years?

One thing to keep in mind: "where we usually go" is not something I have one iota of interest in. I never write a post to echo something that's already out there.
not been here 5 years. just a few months.

im trying to have a civil convo n you keep going into dick mode.

and if you have no point in this thread did you do it to just vent?

and if you dont worry about where to go with a convo why keep posting the same shit for 5 years?

theHawk

and if you dont worry about where to go with a convo why keep posting the same shit for 5 years?

This thread has been here for not even half a day. All the answers are already in it. Would it kill you to simply read them?

Never said I have no point. I've articulated it profusely, including here. That's why I just said I don't just go "where we usually go". It needs to be spelled out, and it has been. And nothing in it has anything to do with "banning".

so if he ran them off the road into a tree do we have a faded red truck problem or a tree problem?

Clearly, we have a road and vehicle problem. Get ride of the roads and vehicles and force everyone to walk, bike or take public transit.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
Fucking asshole. The obvious answer is that everyone should be packing everywhere they go, correct? And no one should be denied a gun just because they are one step from the loony bin.

Yes, it is a political problem. We have the GOP and the fat senile old orange clown encouraging people that are mentally unstable to carry guns. And you and aguy are just as guilty of that as they are.

Excellent

That's a start, problem is you keep believing the gun did this. People kill people, you can try, you can even believe, but removing guns will never change behavior. The person who did this would have found another method if they didn't possess a gun...

Why don't you go let them know. I'm sure they'll be relieved.

Why would you be such a sarcastic POS? Do you not have any morals? I have a better idea since you believe you're in the right, why don't you tell them?

Excellent

That's a start, problem is you keep believing the gun did this. People kill people, you can try, you can even believe, but removing guns will never change behavior. The person who did this would have found another method if they didn't possess a gun...

Why would you be such a sarcastic POS? Do you not have any morals? I have a better idea since you believe you're in the right, why don't you tell them?
You fucking idiot, the person pulled the trigger. But if they did not have a gun, there would have been no trigger to pull. And tell me, what other method would he have found that would have been that lethal from inside his pickup?

No, you assholes have this gun fetish, and you simply don't give a shit if the proliferation of the number of guns in this nation costs us more innocent lives. It is assholes like you that the GOP is pandering to when they guaranteed that mental cases could buy guns.

Another good ol' boy with a big truck and inferiority complex. What do they say about men that need BIG vehicles? I don't know either, but DAMN , I am saying they are total assholes with a capital "A" . Little bitty wido' tiny weenie committee.

This thread has been here for not even half a day. All the answers are already in it. Would it kill you to simply read them?

Never said I have no point. I've articulated it profusely, including here. That's why I just said I don't just go "where we usually go". It needs to be spelled out, and it has been. And nothing in it has anything to do with "banning".
so again what would you have everyone do to stop the senseless shootings n end the problem?

So a pair of rude hoodlums who each tried to cut in front of traffic, creating a bottleneck and stealing time from motorists behind them, settled their falling-out through darwinism with the one with the gun winning.
That is the fault of a gun, how? Shouldn't it be the fault of the cars and the road merge design, too?
It would be an insult to the poster to take this comment as anything but a joke.
You need to explain why or your post is nothing but an disparagement.

Another good ol' boy with a big truck and inferiority complex. What do they say about men that need BIG vehicles? I don't know either, but DAMN , I am saying they are total assholes with a capital "A" . Little bitty wido' tiny weenie committee.

Yanno sometimes when I'm on the road on a long trip, out of boredom I run a count of how many pickup trucks I see, that are actually loaded with anything. You know, what pickup trucks are supposedly designed for.

It usually runs about 20% on a good day. More like 10% normally.

So a pair of rude hoodlums who each tried to cut in front of traffic, creating a bottleneck and stealing time from motorists behind them, settled their falling-out through darwinism with the one with the gun winning.
That is the fault of a gun, how? Shouldn't it be the fault of the cars and the road merge design, too?

Link / quote to anywhere anyone suggested "it's the fault of the gun"?

What's the first word in the title here Einstein?

A gun cannot initiate an action and therefore cannot be "at fault". Nor can it "win" for the same reason. What "won" here is the gun culture. Again --- the idea that "I can get to this ramp one car faster by shooting at that car".

Why is this sailing over your tiny little head?
You mean the first post on the thread doesn't have a sarcastic reference to there being a gun problem? I must be seeing things

Yeah it sure does. And a link to the thread where that idea came from and a calling out of the guy that made it yesterday. He hasn't shown up.

In the same way the very next post will mock another klown who would have us believe this is the result of "having multiple children from different males living on governmet welfare". Even though the shooter was (as always) a male.

When a point is mockable, I mock. So sue me.
You needed to be clearer on the gun thing.

I put a link to the reference AND a name. If it's not your name, don't put the shoe on. Ain't rocket surgery.
Besides --- it successfully raised the issue, which is absolutely essential as a first step to addressing a societal illness --- to "admit we have a problem". So yeah I know exactly what I'm doing.

As for the unstructured family issue, it's still the source of the problems. That won't change until that is changed. It won't be changed as long as lefty agendas deflect and excuse.

Again, there's absolutely ZERO "unstructured family" involved anywhere here --- unless you have info on the shooter that no one else has, in which case you need to be in touch with the police department in my links.

Sorry that they don't have a "lefty agenda". They're simply law enforcement. But do us a favor and don't waste their time with dichotomous bullshit --- they' have a lot on their plate.
If there are blacks involved then there is a likelihood of unstructured families at play.
The fact that you brought gun control into the thread, regardless of context and given your left wing bias, my response stands.

Excellent

That's a start, problem is you keep believing the gun did this. People kill people

Yes they sure do. With guns.

, you can try, you can even believe, but removing guns will never change behavior.

Where does it say anything about "removing guns"? Read much?
The person who did this would have found another method if they didn't possess a gun...

:eusa_doh: --- at another car on the highway with both moving? Doooooooooooon't think so. Only a gun can do that from one car to another.

It isn't even my contention, is it Dipweed? It's your idea --- YOU should tell them.
Be sure to let us know how that goes too.

Link / quote to anywhere anyone suggested "it's the fault of the gun"?

What's the first word in the title here Einstein?

A gun cannot initiate an action and therefore cannot be "at fault". Nor can it "win" for the same reason. What "won" here is the gun culture. Again --- the idea that "I can get to this ramp one car faster by shooting at that car".

Why is this sailing over your tiny little head?
You mean the first post on the thread doesn't have a sarcastic reference to there being a gun problem? I must be seeing things

Yeah it sure does. And a link to the thread where that idea came from and a calling out of the guy that made it yesterday. He hasn't shown up.

In the same way the very next post will mock another klown who would have us believe this is the result of "having multiple children from different males living on governmet welfare". Even though the shooter was (as always) a male.

When a point is mockable, I mock. So sue me.
You needed to be clearer on the gun thing.

I put a link to the reference AND a name. If it's not your name, don't put the shoe on. Ain't rocket surgery.
Besides --- it successfully raised the issue, which is absolutely essential as a first step to addressing a societal illness --- to "admit we have a problem". So yeah I know exactly what I'm doing.

As for the unstructured family issue, it's still the source of the problems. That won't change until that is changed. It won't be changed as long as lefty agendas deflect and excuse.

Again, there's absolutely ZERO "unstructured family" involved anywhere here --- unless you have info on the shooter that no one else has, in which case you need to be in touch with the police department in my links.

Sorry that they don't have a "lefty agenda". They're simply law enforcement. But do us a favor and don't waste their time with dichotomous bullshit --- they' have a lot on their plate.
If there are blacks involved then there is a likelihood of unstructured families at play.
The fact that you brought gun control into the thread, regardless of context and given your left wing bias, my response stands.

Your response already fell on its face upon posting.
There is no reference to "gun control". I brought in no such thing. Go ahead, try to prove me wrong, Dumbass.

You fucking idiot, the person pulled the trigger.

That's right a person pulled the trigger. You sanctimonious mental f'ing midget, before the invention of the gun there were dozens of weapons humans used to kill each other with, but your bleeding heart mentality continues to believe you can regulate the world to peace. We live in a spiritual world of Good vs Evil and there is no one body or government regulation that will change it, GTFU!!!

But if they did not have a gun

Are you trying to tell me they wouldn't have followed her? Is the gun the only method used to kill another human being? Are you this f'ing stupid? Evidently you are...

And tell me, what other method would he have found that would have been that lethal from inside his pickup?

Again you have a very limited understanding of the methods humans have gone to to kill another human...

No, you assholes have this gun fetish, and you simply don't give a shit if the proliferation of the number of guns in this nation costs us more innocent lives.

I don't even own a gun or rifle, the 2nd Amendment is not up for debate, get over it...

I really don't follow your opinion, but I would bet you're Pro Choice? Hypocritical is your middle, first or last name?

It is assholes like you that the GOP is pandering to when they guaranteed that mental cases could buy guns.

No one is pandering to me moron, and no one is going to control the idiot that killed this young lady you stupid POS...

so again what would you have everyone do to stop the senseless shootings n end the problem?

So again, if you can't be bothered to read what I've already laid out here ---- some of which is still sitting right above in the older nested quotes ----- then I have no reason to believe you'd read it if I re-posted it all over again. You're wasting my time.

Another sanctimonious keyboard commando, if you spent more time dealing with reality instead of burying your head up your ass, your opinion would be relevant...

You sit here and assume you know things about me and what I do just because I support the right to bear arms, you're another Pro Choicer?

Another sanctimonious keyboard commando, if you spent more time dealing with reality instead of burying your head up your ass, your opinion would be relevant...

You sit here and assume you know things about me and what I do just because I support the right to bear arms, you're another Pro Choicer?

For a klown who needs to puff himself up with enlarged hey look at me fonts you sure toss out a ton of strawmen, doncha Peewee?

Nobody brought your name into it. Unless you're the shooter in this story.

Are you?

So again, if you can't be bothered to read what I've already laid out here ---- some of which is still sitting right above in the older nested quotes ----- then I have no reason to believe you'd read it if I re-posted it all over again. You're wasting my time.
kinda like me just trying to have a conversation with you.

not worth the effort anymore.

Forum List

Back